Chapter 7

Scandal 2

Sana is at her WGM shooting and she is alone without her members. They all have been busy for their comeback and the MV release will be today. And so she has been exciting and she can't wait to meet her Grace at the showcase tonight.

They are now shooting their regular date on a field where Dahyun will make her happy because she has been stressed out these days. They have already read the scripts but she still needs to put the mood on so that it will be more realistic.

" Sana unnie."

" Oh, Dahyunnie. Come here."

Sana pads the space beside her and Dahyun joins her on the bench. The shooting break is still not over as the stuffs are busy with carrying and putting the cameras in place so they still have more alone time.

Yet Dahyun is the senior idol, Sana is two years older than her. At first, Sana called her Dahyun Sambae-nim but as they become closer, Dahyun doesn't let her call like this. Well, they are dating on camera so they have to show more affections with each other. And Sana calls her Dahyunnie from that time on while Dahyun just go with Sana unnie.

" I heard that you have your showcase this evening."

" Yeah, I have to go there after this."

" Oh, congratulation. I wish I'd be there."

" I hope you can come too."

Sana said and Dahyun just smiles at her warmly. As they become closer, Sana has to admit that Dahyun is a lovely and almost perfect person. She is kind-hearted and she always thinks for others first. She is too selfless and she always asks Sana if she will be ok with every scripts.

And Sana thinks she starts to like this girl. Well, she doesn't mean she loves her. She just likes Dahyun being Dahyun. At first, she thought marrying a random person would be a pain but Dahyun is at too higher level than her expectation. She is the best person you can always ask for.

" Girls, let's start the shooting! "

The director said and Sana and Dahyun stands up. Dahyun helps Sana to stand up by holding her hand and Sana smiles in a Thank You way. They are doing outdoor shooting so there may be cameras from fans but they don't really care. This is just a way of fan service.

The whole shooting is easy. They just walk along the streets and try random street foods as the script says that Sana is a Japanese so Dahyun makes her try some Korean street foods. Though Sana had tried them for many times during her training days, she has to make surprised expressions to entertain the viewers.

" Ummm, Sana unnie."

" Hmm? "

When the shooting is almost ended, Dhyun suddenly calls her and Sana looks at her. She recalls about the script, but nothing comes out so she just looks at Dahyun obliviously. The younger girl smiles and she suddenly grabs Sana's hand making Sana blushes due to the sudden touch.

" Can I hold your hand? "

Dahyun asks and Sana turns to the other side to hide her blushing. Why they never tell them about this? Omo. Sana bites her lip and she looks at Dahyun who is waiting for her answer.

" You have already held mine, haven't you? "

" But I have to ask permission. Hehe."

" Pabo."

Sana pouts but she doesn't remove her hand from Dahyun's grip. Dahyun smiles and she tightens her hand around Sana and she gives a squeeze. Sana smiles along with her too and they continue walking hand in hand. The camera follows them from the back and the shooting ends when they reach to the end ot the street.

" Thank you everyone."

" Thank you. Thank you."

They all bow to everyone they see and the shooting ends well. Dahyun immediately follows Sana and she stops her.

" Unnie, I'm sorry I haven't told you about the hand holding thing. This script is only for me as they want to get your real expression."

" It's fine, Dahyunnie. You surprised me but I'm happy."

" Nae. You have your work to go, right? Goodluck."

" Bye. See you on next shooting."

" Bye Bye."

Sana comes back from the shooting but Dahyun has to stay more as she needs to shoot her interview parts which Sana will do on the next day. Sana comes directly to the Showcase place and she prepared her make-up, hair, outfit and everything.

It has been six months since they made their last comeback so Grace misses them a lot too. The Showcase starts at 6PM exactly and they had a lot of fun with their fans during the whole two hours.

And it is almost 8PM when they finish their showcase and take photos together with Graces. It is a successful one and all the members of G.O.G are extremely happy.

Sana comes down from the stage with her members while chatting and laughing happily when someone suddenly calls her.

" Sana unnie."

Not only Sana, but also the rest of the members are surprised to see Dahyun with a bouquet. She is smiling warmly at her like always and she walks to Sana slowly. Sana is happy as well as surprised to know Dahyun coming to their Showcase and watch them so she just runs to her and hugs her.

" Dahyunnie."

" Congratulation, unnie."

Dahyun hugs her back and she said while giving a few pads on Sana's back. Sana is jumping up and down like a kid and she receives the bouquet from Dahyun. Dahyun is blushing because all G.O.G members are now teasing them while Sana is proudly introducing her to the rest of the members.

And she has to make the interview that she had informed that she will have to shoot tomorrow right now after Dahyun has left.

" How are you feeling now? "

The PD asks and Sana smiles shyly.

" I never expected that Dahyunnie will come and watch me. I just told her I wished she was here but she granted my wish. She is like my genie."

" And what about holding hands? "

" Oh."

Sana's face turns red again. She smiles as she is trying to remember the memory today.

" This was something unexpected. We have become close but this skinship is the first ever for us. Since Dahyunnie is a very kind and gentle person, she never forced me to be in uncomfortable situation. Today, she just grabbed my hand and this action was bold. It really surprised me."

Sana feels shy and she doesn't know why she has to make this interview. 

" But I loved it. I loved the way Dahyunnie dared to do something. And I'm happy to spend times together with her. She is a very good person indeed."

" You started the skinship tonight, right? "

" Ahhhh. Nae."

Sana is laughing nervously as she remembers that she was the one ran to Dahyun and hugged her.

" I don't know. The situation made me do it. I just followed my feeling. And I hope Dahyunnie doesn't mind at all."

" So, you are saying you have fallen for her already? "

" Who wouldn't? I mean Kim Dahyun is the perfect dream girl. And yes, I think I have fallen for her."

The interview ends and Sana comes back to their members who are waiting for her. They all are watching the interview silently and Sana smiles in embarrassment as soon as she reaches near them.

As expected, the members start teasing her and Sana has to hide her face with her palms. The noisy girls come out from the building and they get into two cars. Sana is about to link her arm to Tzuyu as usual but Tzuyu suddenly pulls Mina and she follows Mina and Sakura to one car leaving Sana in surprised.

Sana enters the next car with Jihyo and the maknaes, Nako and Hitomi at the back seat. Jihyo takes a glance at her and she leans to her to whisper.

" Satang unnie, what happened? "

" Hmm? "

" You and Tzuyu. I saw everything."

Sana knows she can't lie to their leader God Jihyo so she sighs.

" I don't know. She just pulled Mina and ignored me."

" Aish, I hate that kind of problems. You really have to find a solution about it. I mean your WGM is just at the start and Tzuyu is now in her jealousy."

" I know. I'm thinking a way too."

Sana whispers and she sighs. She doesn't want to make anyone sad but now, her favourite member is sad because of her. Ahh, what should I do? Sana thinks.

 

 

 

xxx                                        xxx                                           xxx

 

 

 

 

It is now at Music core and today is the comeback stage for G.O.G. And both Accio and Ro5ey are restarting their activities so you can say that the top girl groups are all here.

Accio members are in their waiting room and Jeongyeon is feeling depressed as she doesn't know how to face their fans. She feels sorry as well as angry at the same time. All these problems happened because of Im Nayeon. She really hates that woman more and more.

" Yah, Dahyun unnie, don't you have your WGM camera today? I mean we can go to G.O.G waiting room and surprise them."

Chaeyoung said excitingly and all members know what she is up to. Jeongyeon glares at her and she starts to scold the cub.

" Forget that, Son. We are under too much pressure already. Don't try any funny thing."

" Arasso. I'm doing nothing."

Chaeng is not satisifed but she just stops as she doesn't want to fight at all. The maknae line is just looking at the three in silence and they don't get involve in them.

" Girls, interview time."

Their manager appears at the door and she leads them outside. She is hugging Jeongyeon by the shoulder and trying to calm her down.

" Just try to act normally. You will be fine."

" Ok."

The Accio members stand behind the MCs and they all take ready for the interview. The camera-man signals them and the MCs start talking.

" Nae, today's hot stage is from the most amazing idols I have ever seen."

" Adrenaline~ "

" Yes, let's welcome Accio! "

" Hana Du Sae, Annyeonghaseyo, you will be fall for us, Accio-imida."

" Nae, Accio, it's nice to meet you again. What have you prepared for today, Yujin-sshi? "

" Witches, we have prepared a surprise for you after the stage. Wait for us tonight, arasso? "

Yujin tries to lighten the mood and she said cheerfully.

" What about your No.1 promise, Dahyun-sshi? "

" Well, if we win No.1 today, we will sing without showing our teeth. Promise~ "

" Ok, last question, Jeongyeon-sshi, what about you singing Perfume a little? "

" Huh? "

Jeongyeon is surprised and so do the members. Jeongyeon doesn't know the promoting song of Im Nayeon and this is out of question too. He shouldn't ask this.

" Ahh, Jeongyeon-sshi seems surprised. We are just joking. Nae, let's wait for Accio's amazing performance. We will be back. Thank you."

The interview ends and Jeongyeon is really pissed off with the question. She just stormed out from the stage and her mood has been ruined more from that time on. 

After their stage, their manager announces them suddenly.

" We are not attending the encore. Let's go back to entertainment. The CEO is waiting for you."

" What! The MCs just insulted me and now I have to hurt Witches again? This is unfair for them!! "

" Relax Jeongyeon-ah, CEO has her own plan. She told me to take all of you back so that the Witches will noticed that the MC was rude and they will ask for apology. And they will feel sorry for you, too. This is hitting two birds with one stone."

The manager said and she takes Accio members back to the entertainment. They enter directly into the CEO office where Kang Seulgi is waiting for them. The CEO waits till they all have taken their seat and she starts.

" So, how is it to come out to public again? "

" I- "

Jeongyeon tries to answers but she loses her words and just bites her lip. Seulgi nods and she points at her.

" I hope you will learn your lesson. Every action of yours has its consequence. You have to accept it. Understand? "

She said and she looks at Chaeyoung who is spacing out since they reached.

" Chaeng, I heard that you visited to Ro5ey's dorm three days ago."

The members and manager widen their eyes but Chaeyoung just gives a glance at the CEO.

" Yes, Hyewon and me are quite close. She asked me a favour and I was just helping her."

" Yah! Your leader is in love affair with Ro5ey leader. How can you go there? Son Chaeyoung, you have to think before you do. You are not a solo artist. You have your members."

" I am always thinking about them. I don't want them to be hurt because of me!! "

" Chaeng, stop."

Dahyun tries to pull back her sister and the CEO is now breathing fast as she is trying to hold her anger too. She points at Chaeyoung finally and she warns.

" I don't want any scandal from anyone of you anymore. This is already enough. You must be careful with all your action. This is your warning."

She said and Chaeng is about to talk back but Dahyun holds on her wrist under the table and stops her. Chaeyoung turns to the other side and she bites the inner check to hold her anger too.

" I have made plans for your future. Don't ruin it. Let's continue to go more higher, ok? Now, you can go."

The CEO lets them go and Accio members leave the room. Seulgi sighs and she leans back on her seat while closing her eyes and massaging her eyebrows. Chaeyoung has been in this entertainment for 8 years already including her trainee days so she knows that kid too well.

She doesn't like someone control her. And she can feel that Chaeyoung has been a resistance. That kid is really stubborn too. And her inner mind has a feeling that Chaeyoung will do something. Aigoo, it is not always easy to be a CEO of an entertainment.

The more famous your artists get, the more difficult it is for you to control them. 

 

 

 

 

xxx                                        xxx                                            xxx

 

 

 

 

" Unnie, I'll come with you."

Mina looks in surprise at Tzuyu who runs to her and links her arm. She takes a glance at Satang who is looking at their direction but she just flashes a smile at the Taiwan girl and they enter their car. Sakura is already at the front seat and Tzuyu and Mina enter the back seat.

" What happened? "

Mina whispers in the car and Tzuyu just shakes her head. The older girl knows that Tzuyu has been uneasy since Dahyun appeared and she feels sorry for her. 

" Tzuyu-ah, you can talk to me, you know? I'm always here for you."

" Nae, I just want to take a rest. I'm sleepy."

Tzuyu said with a pout and Mina laughs. And she pads on her thighs.

" Come, unnie will take care of you."

" Thank you! "

Tzuyu said happily and Mina moves closer to the door so that Tzuyu can lie down and sleep on her lap. Mina gently her hair and Tzuyu smiles. Tzuyu is that kind of girl, she is childish and she wants to be clingy to her unnies. And she really loves when they take care of them.

" Hey, Mina unnie."

Sakura suddenly turns to the back seat and she hands Mina the tablet she is holding. Mina obliviously takes it and Sakura signals her with her eyes.

" Accio is on Vlive."

She just moves her lips without making a voice but Mina can understand.

" Oh."

Mina takes a secret glance at Tzuyu who is peacefully sleeping already. And she puts on the earplugs so that no one will hear her. She watches the V live and it is only Chaeyoung and Dahyun.

They are talking about random things and making fun while playing some games. Dahyun is happily busy reading the comments and she suddenly makes a prank on Chaeyoung who is busy drawing something in her sketchbook.

" Yah! Chaeng, Witches want to know our ideal types."

" Really? Ok, I can draw for them."

Chaeyoung starts drawing while Dahyun is talking with their fans. After five minutes, Chaeng finishes her drawing and Dahyun gives the camera to her.

" Well, since everyone wants to know, I'm showing. Don't tell about it to anyone, arasso? Or PD-nim will scold me. Haha."

Chaeng is pretending like she is joking and Dahyun becomes worried all of a sudden. But Chaeyoung doesn't care and she shows the drawing she had made.

" Well, my type is just a random girl from Seoul. She has long hair, you can see it, right. And I love fair skin since I am a little tanned. Hehee."

Mina looks at the drawing and her heart skips a beat immediately when she notices a dot on the drawing girl's nose. Did Son Chaeyoung really put her mole? Omo, she is so brave!

Mina covers in surprise and she continues watching the V live. Dahyun is now trying to make everything as a joke.

" Yah! Who is it? Witch? "

" Of course. She is our Witch. Since I have many fangirls, I'm having a crush on them."

Chaeyoung said while she is staring at the camera. And she smiles with her dimple smile.

" Especially they are blonde."

Mina can't help but smile. Chaeyoung is now confessing her in front of everyone. This is romantic as well as exciting. Dahyun becomes really worried now and it seems their manager receives a call from the CEO, the V Live ends soon most immediately after that.

They have reached back to their dorm and Mina is trying her best not to show any unnecessory emotion in front of her members. She doesn't want them to be freaked out because of her. But she wants to give Chaeng something in return too. She has been doing all these things and Mina feels bad to ignore her.

She waits till Tzuyu enters the bathroom and she opens her diary book and starts writing.

" It was amazing. You surprised me. I love it! Thank you."

She even tries to draw a shape of a stickman with animal ears as Chaeng is known as a Cub. But she points it with an arrow and labelled 'Grace' so that the entertainment will not find out about her and Chaeng. Thanks God, their Grace is always drawn as Kitty.

She captured the page and posts it on the MyDay of Instagram and she smiles. She has to hold on her chest as she is too excited but she feels like she is doing the right thing at that time.

While she is lost in her thoughts, the door is opened and Sakura's head pops in.

" Hey, unnie. I saw your post. You have learnt a lot."

She teases and Mina can only smile shyly. And they have no answer for the oblivious Tzuyu who is coming out from the bathroom and looking at them with questioning eyes.