Chapter 13

Scandal 2

Nayeon is at her shooting for her web drama. She has started shooting for almost a week and she has been friends with everyone here including the main actor.

At first, she finds it difficult to talk to him normally because she had heard many bad things about him. But when they became close to each other, the man is not that bad. He is a well-mannered gentleman and Nayeon finds that he is not a scary person.

" Nayeon-ah, come here."

" Nae, Director! "

Nayeon makes her way to the director and listens to him about today's shooting. He is explaining in details what they have to do and Nayeon and the Actor are discussing with him.

" Ok, if you get it, let's start shooting! "

The director announces and the shooting begins. Nayeon is trying her best not to mess up with things as she doesn't want people to look down on her since she is a rookie here. And everyone seems to love her, luckily.

They work for 3 hours straight and finally, the director gives them a break. The production team is now preparing to have lunch and Nayeon walks back to her place where her manager is waiting for her.

" Aigoo, it's too hot under the lights."

" Are you ok, Nayeon unnie? What do you want? What should I go buy for you? "

" It's ok. I'm just thirsty."

Nayeon said and Yeri quickly gives her the water bottle. At that time, to her surprise, a car drives into the shooting area and someone comes out from it. Nayeon almost chocks on water when she sees that person. Yoo Jeongyeon is as goodlooking as always and she is wearing a sunglasses while looking around.

Nayeon tries to hide as she lowers her head and makes herself smaller but Jeongyeon finally spots her and she smirks. Nayeon doesn't know what to do and she just plays with her fingers in nervousness as she is watching Jeongyeon walking to her. What is she doing here?

" Hey, Im Nayeon."

Jeongyeon stops in front of her and she removes her sunglasses. Nayeon looks up her and she pretends like she is not surprised at all.

" What are you doing here? "

Nayeon asks and Jeongyeon is the one who has lost for words now. But she clears and answers like she doesn't care.

" Just checking on you."

" What? "

" I've heard that your male actor is a - "

" Shut up! "

Nayeon is afraid of someone might hear them so she jumps up and covers Jeongyeon's mouth with her palm. Jeongyeon tries to remove herself from Nayeon and she glares at her.

" What? You are now defending him? "

" Yah, he is my co-star. And he is a good man. You don't need to be worried about me."

Nayeon said and she picks up her lunch box on the table beside her. And she walks to the actor to eat together, making Jeongyeon to be furious. That woman! She is trying to challanging me? Jeongyeon thinks and she decides to follow her.

Nayeon is now sitting and eating together with Choi Seyoung guy and Jeongyeon pulls a chair to sit beside Nayeon, making the two laughing pair to stop.

" Yah, Yoo Jeongyeon, what are you- "

" Nayeon-ah, I just came back from my Asia Tour and I wanted to see your pretty face. That's why I'm here."

Jeongyeon even uses extra ageyo which makes Nayeon to frown. But Choi Seyoung is smiling at them.

" Jeongyeon-sshi, you seem to love Nayeon a lot."

" Yeah."

Jeongyeon suddenly puts her arm around Nayeon's shoulder and she smiles in victory.

" She is my precious baby. I mean, only a fool will not fall for my Nayeonnie. So, I have to make sure that I am her official girlfriend."

Jeongyeon said and Nayeon feels embarrassed as well as sorry to the actor. She picks up a slide of fruit and puts it in Jeongyeon's mouth quickly so that she will shut up.

" Eat it, Jeongyeon-ah. I bet you are hungry."

Jeongyeon can't say anything back because is full with fruits. She is glaring at Nayeon while chewing the fruits quickly. The actor is only laughing and he stands up.

" Ok. I'll give you guys your alone time. Enjoy."

" Bye~ "

Jeongyeon said and Nayeon slaps her thigh hard as soon as he walks away.

" Ahh, what was that for? "

" Yah! Are you trying to destory my drama debut? Why you are too harsh on him? "

Nayeon starts scolding and Jeongyeon frowns. 

" I just want to make sure that he will not take advantage on you."

Nayeon is surprised when she can sense some kind of sadness in Jeongyeon's tone. She looks at the taller girl and Jeongyeon looks her back.

" I thought you wanted to see me on your shooting."

" I- "

Nayeon is about to reply something but she stops in the middle. Jeongyeon smiles and she sighs.

" Ok. Now, I know he is a good man and he takes care of you. So, I can leave now."

She stands up and puts the sunglasses on again.

" I'm going. Bye."

She slowly walks away from Nayeon before Nayeon can give her any response. Nayeon is watching her back and she decides something as she runs after Jeongyeon who is about to enter her car. The shooting stuffs are watching them but they don't have to care that much. They are official dating now, right? 

" Yoo Jeongyeon, wait."

Nayeon pulls Jeongyeon's hand and the taller girl seems she is surprised. Nayeon tries to express her feeling through her smile.

" I'm happy to see you here. I know you are worried for me."

Jeongyeon also laughs in nervousness. She is scratching her temple and bites her lip.

" Alright. I just wanted to check on you. I'm going back as I have practice for our Encore Concert. See you later."

Jeongyeon said and Nayeon nods.

" Bye. See you at the Encore Concert."

She said and Jeongyeon raises her eyebrows. Nayeon is smiling shyly and Jeongyeon wants to jump up in joy. But they have to stay cool as they are top stars. 

" Ok. I'll wait for you."

" Imm. Take care of driving."

Nayeon closes the car door for Jeongyeon and the Accio's leader waves at her before she drives away her car. Nayeon is watching the back of the car till it disappears while she is still smiling with a shy smile.

Yoo Jeongyeon really cares for me. She doesn't know why but that thought makes her flutter. She never knows that being friends with your enemy is that much exciting and heart thrubbing.

They seem totally opposite but they are getting along with each other surprisingly. It is really true that opposites do attract.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                        xxx                                           xxx

 

 

 

 

The G.O.G members just came back from their schedule and the members are busy with their shower and dinner stuffs. It is already almost 9 when they all finished their works.

The members decide to sit together in the living room and watch TV show as they have no schedule tomorrow morning.

" Omo! "

The members are lost in the drama untile Sana suddenly shouts in surprise while she is browsing on her ipad. Jihyo raises her head from the couch on which she is lying down and she asks her in a sleepy way.

" Wae? What's wrong? "

" No. I just remember something. Yeah. Mina-chan, can you help me? I need you to do this."

" Umm? Me? "

Mina doesn't get the signal Sana is trying to send with her eyes but the smart Sakura is fast enough to cover up the thing.

" Yah~ Mina unnie, don't you remember about the new outfits Sana unnie has bought recently? Let's go and try them."

" Umm? Ok."

Mina said uncertainly while Sakura is pulling her up by force. Jihyo arches her eyebrows and she looks at them suspiciously.

" Is everything alright? "

" Yeah. Why not? "

" Let's go. Let's go."

Sana pulls Mina's other hand and the three Japanese girls enter into Sana's room, locking the door. They push Mina to the bed and make her sit.

" Wae, unnie? You seem crazy."

" No, here. Look at this."

Sana puts her ipad in Mina's hand and the younger girls check it to see new Accio's IG story update. It is a photo of a pair of shoes in a playground.

" Come and play with me. I'll be waiting~ Chaeng."

Mina looks up Sana and the older girl rolls her eyes.

" Look at carefully. This mart outside the playground, it is at the end of our street, right? She is here and she is asking you out."

" What?! "

Mina widens her eyes now. Finally Chaeyoung is asking her to meet for the first time and she doesn't know what to do.

" Unnie, what should I do? "

" What should you do? You said you wanted an answer from her. This is the chance. Go meet her, unnie."

Sakura said and Mina can't decide easily what to do. She really wants to meet Chaeyoung alone but she is also afraid that someone might see them.

" C'm on. Decide. We don't have much time. We can't leave the dorm after 10PM. It's already 9:15."

" Ok."

Mina said and she stands up to go but the two girls pull her back.

" Yah~ Moya? At least, apply some lipsticks. She is your girlfriend. You need to be beautiful in her eyes."

Sakura said and she chooses a lipstick from Sana's cosmetics. And after that, the three of them come out from the room. Jihyo is no longer on the couch as she is sleepy already. She may be sleeping now.

" We are going to the mart. Anything you want, kids? "

Sana announces and Tzuyu looks at them in surprise.

" Why all of a sudden? "

"  We want- we want ice-cream."

" We want, too."

Nako and Hitomi said in unison and Sakura gives them a wide smile. Tzuyu nods and she stands up too.

" Alright, I'll come with you."

"  No, Tzuyu-ah. Rememer what Lisa unnie told us. We should go out atmost three members. We will go. Just stay and wait for me, okay? "

Sana tries to make the Taiwan girl to stay and Tzuyu seems she doesn't want to agree. But she can't find any reason to stop them so she just let them to go.

" Okay. Don't be too late. It's already 9:30."

" Nae. Don't worry. We'll be back in a blink."

Sana said as she winks at the younger girl making Tzuyu to be blushed.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                         xxx                                           xxx

 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung has been waiting in the playground near G.O.G dorm because she wants to meet her brand new girlfriend who is not even a friend to her yet. She is hoping hard that Mina will get her message. If she doesn't come, she will be- well, they are idols, she will have to understand Mina even if she doesn't come.

Chaeng is now sitting on the swing and she is playing alone when her phone suddenly rings. She arches her eyebrows when she sees the caller ID. Kang Hyewon? 

" Hello, Hyewon-ah? "

" Hey, Chaeng, are you sleeping? "

" No. We can talk."

" Alright. Hehe. I want a favour from you, again."

Hyewon said with a chuckle from the other line and Chaeng wonders what she wants again.

" Yes. What is it? "

" Can I get two tickets for your Encore Concert? And, hehe, Yujin goods, too."

" Our concert? Yujin? Yah, Kang Hyewon! "

" Yah~ Don't shout."

" Shut up. What's wrong with you with our Yujin? Are you falling for her? "

" NO! What makes you think I fall for her? Geez. My, ummm, cousin, yeah cousin. She is a fan of Yujin and she didn't get your concert ticket so, I- "

" Ahahaa, stop it now, dude. I get it."

Chaeng smirks when she hears that Hyewon is laughing nervously from the other line.

" Ok. I'll send two VVIP tickets for you tomorrow."

" Really? Thank you. Thank you."

" No need. I'm just proud of us that your so-called-cousin girl is our fan. Hahahaha."

Chaeng teases her friend and Hyewon curses her in a low tone. But she said thank you at the end and they said goodnight before she hangs up. Chaeng shakes her head and she laughs.

" I wonder who that smart girl is who can make Kang Hyewon in that stupid situation. Hmmmm, I'll definitely find out who on Encore Concert day."

She is talking to herself and checks the time before she puts the phone back to her pocket. It's already 9:40PM. It seems Mina doesn't come for real.

But at that time, she notices three girls walking to her direction and she stands up from the swing to greet Sana, Mina and Sakura. The two girls do not follow Mina. They just bow Chaeyoung as a greeting from a far and they enter into the mart in front of the playground.

And Mina slowly walks into the playground. Chaeng feels exciting as she is watching Mina making her way to her. She is wearing a brown over-sized T-shirt and a short with a cap to hide her face.

Chaeng doesn't know what to do so she just sits back on the swing. Mina also sits on another swing beside hers.

" Hi, Minari."

" Hi."

Ahh, this is so awkward. They both think. Chaeyoung takes a side glance at Mina who is staring at her own feet.

" Ummm, I'm sorry. I didn't get a chance to contact you when we were on our Tour. I wanted to run to you as soon as the plane landed but I had to wait till now since we both are idols."

" I understand. We both are under our own rules."

" Yeah. Hehe. Glad that you are not mad at me. I was too worried. I even thought that you won't come."

" I didn't want to come either at first. It is too risky, you know? We could get caught. But I didn't want you to be sad. And I also wanted to see you since you were left for a month already so- "

Mina said as she looks at Chaeng's face for the first time. Chaeyoung is not wearing her usual eye make-up and she can see the baby-like face of the famous rapstar in close up version. 

Chaeyoung is also looking at her too and she smiles.

" You have many moles on your face."

" Yeah."

" I like them."

" Thank you."

Mina whispers and silence takes place between them again as they don't know what to say.

" Mina! "

At that time, they hear a call and they see Sana and Sakura are back now. Mina looks at Chaeyoung who is staring at her with the most innocent look on her face.

" I have to go now. Our dorm has a rule that we can't stay outside after 10PM if there is no schedule."

" Arasso."

" Bye."

Mina said and she is about to go when Chaeyoung suddenly stops her.

" Wait, Minari."

" Yes? "

" Ummmm, I've heard that people do some kinds of stuffs on their dates. We can say that today is our first date, right? "

She said and Mina's cheeks turn red. Luckily, the lights are not that much bright so Chaeyoung can't see them.

" Can I- can I hold your hand? Only a second is enough."

Chaeng asks and Mina bites her lips. She takes a quick glance at her members who are waiting for her and she thinks for a split of second.

" Ok. You may."

She whispers and Chaeyoung smiles like a kid who just gets permission to buy the toy she wants. She slowly extends her hand and holds Mina's hand gently.

Oh, her hand is so warm. Mina thinks as she remembers the warmth she got from the folded paper that Chaeyoung sent to her through Inkigayo sandwich. It is the same warmth. It runs into her body from the palm and enters into her heart, making it to race faster and faster.

" I have to go now, Chaeyoungie."

Mina said almost in a whisper way and Chseyoung nods. She doesn't want to let go of Mina's hand yet but the Japanese girl gives her a squeeze and she removes her hand from Chaeng.

" Goodnight, Minari."

" Goodnight. Take care of driving."

Mina said without looking at Chaeyoung's face because she is too shy for calling her as Chaeyoungie. And she runs to her members quickly. Chaeyoung watches them as they leave and the three girls seem they are talking about something.

And Chaeyoung is happy when Mina suddenly turns her head to the back to her. She smiles widely though she knows Mina can't see her face from that distance and waves at her.

Mina doesn't wave her back as she keeps walking with her members to go back to their dorm on time. Chaeyoung smiles and she covers her face with her palm.

" Ahhhhh, it's too amazing to have a date! My chest is about to explode. And she seems to like me too. I bet we will make a powerful couple later."

She jumps like a kid and throws her fist into the air. Mina seems to like her. She even let her to hold her hand. This feels like a win even though the date only lasts about 10 minutes.

Chaeyoung walks back to the place where she hides her car. She is smiling all the time and celebrating herself for getting Mina's heart. No feeling in this world is as happy as the feeling for the young adults that you know your crush loves you back. Right?

Chaeyoung is now ready to face anything that will disturb in her dating life. She wants to protect this relation as much as she can. And she is hoping that Mina will be feeling the same as her.