Chapter 21

Scandal 2

Two weeks later...

Finally, it is time for G.O.G to make their Japan comeback and everyone is super busy with their schedules. Today, they can come back dorm a little earlier than the other days but Sana is still out for her WGM schedule.

" Tzuyu-ah, don't you eat dinner? "

" I'm not hungry, unnie."

Tzuyu answers her roommate Mina who appears at the door, popping her head inside and asks her. Mina stares at her for a few seconds but she said nothing and just nods her head before she closes the door and disappears.

Tzuyu sighs and she lies down again on the bed as she grabs a pillow and hugs it. She has been waiting for Sana the whole evening and it is almost 9PM. She thinks Sana will be late again.

Talking about Sana, she doesn't know how she should describe her relationship with her unnie. It seems they are doing well but there is a question; what they are doing well. What are they? Friends? Members? Close sisters?

Everytime she tried to talk, Sana would always choose to run away from the topic. Well, Tzuyu knows clearly that Sana is worried too just like her. What if the company finds it weird about their closeness and tell them to stay away from each other? It is sure that she will not be able to handle that pain. And she knows that Sana is being cautious because of that too.

But, she wants an answer. She badly wants to know how Sana is feeling. For her, her heart is beating for her older member but she is also curious about how the unnie is thinking about her.

Tzuyu sighs and she closes her eyes while hugging the pillow more tightly. And she falls asleep as she is too tired the whole day.

" Tzuyu-ah, are you asleep? "

Tzuyu thinks it is only about a few seconds that her eyes close so she asks Mina in confusion while rubbing her eyes 

" Waeyo unnie? I'm not."

" It's almost midnight. And you have not changed your clothes yet. And Sana has come back."

" Oh."

Mina whispers the last sentence in a soft tone and Tzuyu widens her eyes. She almost jumps out of the bed but she noticed that Mina's face becomes sad so she stops herself.

" Are you ok, unnie? "

" Yeah. I'm fine. I just envy you and Sana."

" Umm, I'm so sorry."

Tzuyu doesn't know why she said like this but she understands Mina and how she is feeling. She must be missing Son Chaeyoung girl. Aigoo, this is too unfair.

" Go Tzuyu-ah, I'm totally fine."

Mina said cheerfully as she doesn't want to make Tzuyu sad and the Taiwan girl nods hestitatingly. Mina is smiling weakly as she encouraging herself and Tzuyu sighs as she knows her roommate is not ok. But it seems Mina does not want to talk so she just decides to let her do as she pleases.

Tzuyu comes out from the room and she looks around the living room but there is no sign of Sana. She suddenly sees the light from the kitchen and she smiles making her way to there to find Sana sitting alone at the table.

“Sana unnie.“

Tzuyu calls silently and Sana looks up her. To Tzuyu surprise, Sana looks up her with tears-stained face. 

“ Unnie.“

Tzuyu moves silently to the older girl and she stands right in front of Sana. Sana lowers her head again and her shoulders start shaking not long after that. Tzuyu doesn’t know what is happening so she doesn’t know what to say or how to comfort the older girl. All she knows is that she is worried for her unnie.

“ Waeyo, unnie? “

“ Tzuyu-ah, today is the last day of shooting. We broke up at the set.“

Tzuyu opens to say something but she immediately closes back as words become lost all of  sudden.

“ Tzuyu-ah, she is a good girl. She was a good wife for me. And it is really hard to say goodbye to her.“

Sana said and she slowly leans towards Tzuyu as she hugs the younger girl’s waist tightly. Tzuyu is about to raise her hands and hug the crying girl back but something is preventing her to do so. She just stands still and continues listening to Sana.

" I know we are virtual wife-wife but she really took good care to me. And today, when we hugged in the cinema for the last scene, she cried for the first time. She hugged me and cried. That's something to me."

Tzuyu can't believe her ears. The one she is falling in love is talking to her about how she is feeling for the other girl. This makes her sad. So, she can't reply anything and just stands still in Sana's arms.

Sana also noticed the quiet Tzuyu and she removes herself from the standing girl, looking her up and wondering what's wrong with her.

" Are you ok? What's wrong with you, Tzuyu-ah? "

Sana said and Tzuyu is just staring ar her with no response. Sana surprisingly jumps away from her and she shakes her head in disbelief.

" You are jealous, right? "

" I- "

Tzuyu tries to explain to Sana but she is really jealous with Kim Dahyun. Plus she really can't accept that Sana is crying for another girl.

" Yes. I don't like you crying because of her."

" What? Yah,Chou Tzuyu. Why are you acting like this? I mean she is my co-worker. I can have some feelings for her too."

" Feelings for her? What about me? Answer me, unnie. What about me? I have feelings for you too. I have very strong feelings for you."

Tzuyu shouts and Sana's jaw hangs down in surprise. She never thinks that Tzuyu will say like this. This is not Tzuyu's way of solving things.

" Tzuyu-ah, I- "

" Sometimes,I think Mina unnie is luckier than me. I can be in the same group with the one I love. I can see her everyday but we are distant from each other in reality. That same group thing makes me worse. We became sisters. We became family. I can never have a chance like Mina unnie to have happy times with the one I love. She may be heart broken right now but she felt what love is. I envy her."

" Tzuyu-ah."

" I have been waiting for you all the time but all I have in return is to comfort you when you were crying for other girl who is not me. Unnie, have you ever thought for me even for once? Hmm? "

" But I think we have talked about it already. Tzuyu-ah, don't be childish, will you? "

" Childish? Me? Alright unnie. Everything will be as you wish."

Tzuyu angrily glares at Sana and she storms back to her room, throwing herself onto the bed. Since she is too angry to care about the surrounding, she accidently wakes Mina up with her loud moves. Mina hears a faint sob and so she decides to check her sister and she gets out from her bed, walking to Tzuyu's.

" Omo, Tzuyu-ah."

Mina noticed that Tzuyu is crying so she climbs onto it. 

" Waeyo baby? "

She asks but Tzuyu doesn't answer. Instead, she moves closer to Mina and hides herself in Mina's embrace to which Mima immediately hugs back while gently her hair.

Mina doesn't know what is happening but she knows something has happened between Satzu. At that time, she sees that the door to their room is opened silently and Sana appears at the door.

Sana is frozen at her place when she sees Mina hugging Tzuyu. They are staring at each other for a few seconds and Sana finally nods her head before she closes the door back.

Mina inhales a deep breathe and she continues Tzuyu's hair while she is lost in her own thoughts, thinking about their complicated love lives.

Wondering what Chaeyoung will be doing right now. Does she miss her like she does?

 

 

 

xxx                                       xxx                                        xxx

 

 

 

 

" Chaeyoung-ah, what are you doing? "

Chaeyoung is frowning and trying to rub her neck several times so Jeongyeon asks her. Chaeyoung sighs and she shakes her head but Jeongyeon knows that she is stressing out with all the tapes she has to use to cover her tattoos. 

They are now at the shooting for their new MV for the comeback. This time, this comeback will be on next two months and they are preparing a powerful one for their fans. And they are now filming at the rooftop of a supermarket.

Chaeyoung is now with full blonde and she is as gorgeous as ever while Dahyun changes her hair back to her signature legendary black. The other members do not change their hair colors that much.

" Chaeyoung-ah, we can go talk to CEO about your tattoos and covering them if you do not like to hide them. Unnie will be with you, you know? "

Jeongyeon said and Chaeng weakly smiles.

" No, she is super mad with me. I have been making more and more tatts and she is really angry about it. She will never listen to my opinion. Plus I have to listen to her wish according to the contract."

Chaeng said and she fixed the sleeve of her dress which is covering all her beautifully tattooed arms.

" Every single one has its own meaning and they are important for me. I want to show my fans the real me. And hiding the tatts make me sad because it makes me feel like I'm giving a fake personality to my fans. Plus, some of them are for Minari. I don't want to cover them."

Chaeyoung finally speaks and they both sigh. While they are talking, Chaewon and Minju quickly run to them making No Jam brothers to look at them with furrowed syebrows.

" Unnie, unnie."

" Wae? What happened? "

" Relax and breathe properly before you talk."

No Jams scold them and Minju and Chaewon frown. But they are bringing an important news so they have to tell it out to Jeongyeon no matter how angry they get.

" Unnie, Ro5ey is here."

" What? "

" Yeah. We heard that they are making a CF on the 2nd floor."

" Oh."

Jeongyeon becomes happy to hear that Nayeon is in the same building with her but her smile immediately fades away and she bites her lip instead.

" Waeyo, unnie? "

" Hmmm, nothing."

Jeongyeon wants to run down and meet Nayeon but she knows she can't do it. If she sees Im Nayeon right now, she is not sure that she can control herself. She might run to her and hug her tight.

" Yoo Jeongyeon unnie~ "

Suddenly, they hear a voice and they see a tall kid linking her arm to Dahyun, making her way to them. Jung Wonyoung is smiling brightly at them and she changes to link her arm to Jeongyeon instead.

" Unnie, I want ice-cream. And Dahyun unnie said that you will buy one for me."

" What? Me? "

" Omm. Unnie, pleaseeeeee."

Jeongyeon has known this tall girl for a long time. This kid has been a trainee at their entertainment since she was 8 and so she really likes a little sister to Jeongyeon. And Wonyoung will be the female lead in their new MV as she will make her debut in a junior group no too long.

" Unnie, this kid will never stop. Just go and buy her one since her Yujin unnie is busy with her solo shoot."

Dahyun said and Jeongyeon sighs. She looks at Wonyoung who is watching Yujin with her dreamy eyes and pads her head lightly.

" Forget Ahn Yujin. Let's go, bad girl. It's just downstairs, right? "

" Yayyyyyy."

Wonyoung is jumping up and down like a real kid and Jeongyeon is just shaking her head. The two girls use the escalator to go down and Wonyoung is literally dragging Jeongyeon.

" Which one do you want? "

" Mint chocolate! "

Jeongyeon pays for the ice-cream and she gives the food to Wonyoung who takes it happily.

" When will you grow up, Wonyoung-ah? You will be 16 soon, right? "

" Ahh, unnie. It's hurt!! "

Jeongyeon pads Wonyoung's head and the younger girl pouts while rubbing the spot. Jeongyeon is laughing at the girl but she feels someone is watching her from the corner of her eyes and she turns to the direction.

Huh?

Jeongyeon freezes at the spot and her smile turns into a surprised open mouth when she sees that Nayeon is staring at Wonyoung and her with blank expression.

" Im Na- "

Jeongyeon is about to call Nayeon but the bunny girl turns around and she leaves the spot with quick steps without turning around. Wonyoung is watching silently the scene while eating her ice-cream wondering she had made a mistake or something.

Jeongyeon who is left behind is now angry as Nayeon didn't want to listen to her. She puts her hands on her waist and kicks in the air angrily.

" That Im Nayeon."

And Wonyoung decides to retreat alone back to the shooting place before Jeongyeon will scold her for nothing. 

" Aish, Im Nayeom, that woman never listens to people. That's why I hate her so much."

Jeongyeon is talking to herself but she knows her heart is telling totally opposite. Im Nayeon, I love you so much. What can I do now?

 

 

 

 

xxx                                      xxx                                       xxx

 

 

 

 

 

" Thank you."

" Thank you for your hard work!!! "

The Ro5ey members clap and bow at the staffs and their team as soon as they have finished their CF shooting. They have been working almost the whole day and their bodies are sore and tored already.

The members take their things and come back to their dorm with their van. Nayeon is having a goofy mood and she doesn't talk much on the way back home. The members also notice that something is wrong with their leader and they stay quiet to give her some cool down time.

But Nayeon has ben frowning the whole ride and she just walks inside her room when they reach back to their dorm.

" Yah, Hyewon-ah, what's wrong with her? "

Chaeyeon asks and Hyewon shakes her head.

" I don't know. She didn't say anything."

" Her mood changed after she had come back from ice-cream shop. Plus, she even didn't buy anything, remember? "

Yena adds and Hyewon and Chaeyeon nod in agreement. Chaeyeon looks at Yuri who is sitting on the sofa and watching TV and she said.

" But isn't Yuri the one who went to buy ice-cream with unnie? Yah, Yuri-ah, our maknae, why you are quiet today? You are very talkative everytime."

She said and Yuri crosses her arms while her eyes never leave the TV screen.

" You guys always think of me as a kid so I'm staying like a kid. I won't tell you anything."

" Yah, Jo Yul!!! How can you do this to your unnies? "

Yena said as she sits beside Yuri and hugs her by the shoulder, making the maknae to be blushed all of a sudden. Hyewon and Chaeyeon raise their eyebrow thinking 'Nice move, Yena'. 

" Tell us, pleaseeee so that we can help unnie."

" She doesn't need your help. She is just heartbreaking."

" What? "

" Today, we saw Yoo Jeongyeon unnie with a girl at the ice-cream shop. They seemed to be happy together and it made Nayeon unnie sad."

" Oh."

The three members lose their words as this is something they can't help. Chaeyeon sighs and she said while staring at Nayeon's door.

" Our unnie is too tired already."

" Yeah, oop! I'm forgetting!! I have somewhere to go."

Hyewon suddenly shouts and the three members roll their eyes together. Hyewon laughs and she grabs her coat as she makes her way to their usual place. 

" Kang Hyewon! "

Eunbi who is waiting for her at the bench stands up and hugs her by the neck as soon as she sees Hyewon skipping her way to her. Hyewon gladly hugs her back and pads her back for a few times before the two move away from each other.

" Haha, you are blonde now."

Eunbi laughs while she is trying to touch Hyewon's brand new blonde hair. Hyewon is laughing and she grabs Eunbi's hand in hers, making the older girl to blush.

" I'm also thinking of cutting my hair."

Eunbi said and Hyewon widens her eyes.

" What? "

" Yes, I have heard that women with short hair are more likely to be confident in their looks. My parents want me to help in their work so I am thinking of cutting my hair."

" Umm? "

Hyewon is thinking hard to process how working and short hair are related but she finally gives up and just smiles at Eunbi. Well, this bunny will look good in every hairstyle, she believes.

" You will be pretty."

" Really? Do you really think like this? "

" Yeah."

Hyewon answers and Eunbi turns to smiles at Hyewon. Their eyes meet and Hyewon thinks that her life is just completed at that moment. She unintentionally leans towards Eunbi as her mind is telling her to do and Eunbi slowly closes her eyes, waiting for the idol's move.

But even after a few seconds, nothing happens and Eunbi hears a giggle from Hyewon which makes her open her eyes immediately.

" What is it, Kang Hyewon? "

" Yah, bunny. Why you applied lipstick? "

" Yah~~~ "

" Ahh!! Ahh!! Ahh!! "

Eunbi becomes blushed and she starts to slap Hyewon's arm which makes the taller girl to laugh and run away. Eunbi chases down after Hyewon and the idol lets her to get her.

" You bad girl!!! Kang Hyewon!!! "

Eunbi shouts and she grabs Hyewon by her collar. Hyewon continues laughing but her laugh stops immediately when Eunbi suddenly hugs her tight.

" Of course, I want to be beautiful in front of you. I mean, you are meeting with handsome guys and pretty girls everyday. What if you think I am ugly? What if you leave me for my ugliness? I am worried everyday."

She whispers and Hyewon sighs. She really feels happy because of Eunbi's confession. This makes her heart warm and being loved. 

" Yah, Pabo-ah. Stop thinking nonsense."

Hyewon said and Eunbi looks up her with her round shining orbs. Hyewon smiles at her and she pinches Eunbi's nose lightly.

" I love you not because of your look. I love you because you are my bunny. My one and only bunny."

" Yah, Kang Hyewon."

" Saranghae."

Hyewon leans closer to Eunbi and she whispers. Eunbi stares at the taller girl's lips in front of her and she smiles.

" Nado saranghae."

And she pulls Hyewon down more and closes the distance between them with a sweet kiss. Hyewon smiles against the taste of the bunny's lips. She is sure that Eunbi's cherry lips becomes her new favourite.

" Yah, is she Hyewon unnie? "

" Where? Oop, I'm not sure. Hyewon unnie is with purple hair. That girl is with blonde. I'm not sure."

At that time, while the couple is enjoying their night as they think they are alone here but there is a group of schoolgirls coming back from school watching them not too far. 

" Let's take some photos. If it is really Hyewon unnie, this will be the proof."

" Damn! I'll hate her if it is really her. Unnie is everything for me. She can't date to anyone."

" Yes. But we have to wait for her update first. We need to confirm it before we do something."

" Ok."

The girls take several photos of the couple and they leave the place, leaving the clueless couple who are enjoying their date happily.