Chapter 17

Scandal 2

" Mama!!!!! "

" Tzuyu~ "

Tzuyu runs to hug a middle aged woman who is obviously high class type. The mother returns the hug to her precious daughter that she couldn't see her for a very long time.

" Mama, I miss you so much."

" Me, too, honey."

" Where is Papa? "

" He has to go to his work. I'm coming by my own."

" Oh, I want to see him."

" You can talk later all night."

Sana is standing awkwardly at the spot and she is enjoying the cute mother-daughter reunion. Tzuyu seems she remembers about Sana, too. She removes herself from her mother and walks to Sana to grab her wrist.

Then, she drags Sana to her mother, making Sana to be blushed. She is feeling like she is going to be introduced as her girlfriend or something.

" Mama, Sana unnie is coming with me."

Tzuyu and her mother are talking in their language so all Sana can do is smiling innocently at the mother. The mother also smiles her back and she greets her with a hug.

" Welcome home, honey."

" Thank you."

The driver guy takes the luggages from their hands and he leaves them to go take the car. Tzuyu and her mother keeps talking and they walk out from the airport too but Tzuyu never lets go of Sana's hand the whole time, making sure that Sana is feeling safe and unleft.

The driver stops the car in front of them and they enter the car. The mother chooses to sit at the front and only Satzu is at the back. When they reach inside the car, Tzuyu leans to Sana and whispers.

" Are you ok, unnie? "

" Nae. Waeyo? "

" Nothing. I'm just worried that you will feel sad because of us. You must miss your family a lot too. Right? "

" It's fine. Just enjoy your moment with your mother."

Sana said and Tzuyu nods. The older girl moves closer to her and she leans her head on Tzuyu's shoulder slowly. Tzuyu takes a quick glance at her mother but the mother is busy with her things so she seems she is not aware of them. 

" Tzuyu, let's go to my coffee shop first. I left Gucci at there so we need to pick him up too."

" Yes, Mama."

The only word that Sana understands is Gucci so she looks up Tzuyu. The younger girl explains her about what her mother said and Sana really loves the idea of going to Tzuyu's mother's coffee shop.

The car finally stops in front of the coffee shop and they all come inside.

" Gucci!!!! "

Tzuyu sits on the floor to welcome the small dog which runs into her embrace as soon as she makes a step inside. The dog seems he knows her too well. He is staying in her arms while moving his tail in excitement.

" I miss you~ "

Tzuyu is talking in her language and Sana is just standing there. But she doesn't need to understand what Tzuyu is saying. She can get feeling from the scene already.

" Sana unnie. Come here."

Tzuyu said as she picks up the puppy in her arms and stands up again. Sana walks to her and Tzuyu starts introducing her dog to her unnie.

" Gucci, nice to meet you."

The dog seems he likes Sana too. He makes some weird noises and Sana and Tzuyu laugh together just by playing with them.

" What do you like to drink, Sana? "

" Oh, I- "

Sana is thinking for a bit what to say but she is not that good in English so she just awkwardly smiles. The mother understands and she pulls Sana away from Tzuyu as she lets the girl to sit at a table.

" I'll make something to drink for you."

The mother said and she goes into the kitchen of the shop. Sana looks around the shop and she notices something. Wait.

" Tzuyu-ah."

" Nae, unnie? "

Sana stands up from the seat and she walks to the wall where their photos are decorated with. Sana smiles brightly.

" This is us."

Tzuyu smiles along with her too as she makes her way to the older girl. She looks at the wall proudly and puts her arm around Sana's shoulder.

" That's why this cafe is known as Satzu cafe in Taiwan."

" Really? "

" Yeah, I was about to tell you earlier but I want to make a surprise for you, so- "

Tzuyu nervously explains while she is pretending to play with the dog in her arms. She didn't tell Sana about it because she is afraid of Sana who will not like the idea of her mother.

" Doesn't she like it? "

At that time, Tzuyu's mother comes out from the kitchen with a tray in her hands and she asks Tzuyu in their language while putting the tray on the table. Sana doesn't understand but she knows what the mother is asking.

She knows that it means the mother wants to say her support for their precious ship. And this is too rewarding for her. She doesn't know how to express her thanksfulness to the mother.

" I love it, a lot. Thank you, Mama."

She said in English with a bright smile. The mother smiles along with her and Tzuyu is just standing there with a nervous look.

Sana and Tzuyu's mother laugh at their tall kid and Sana holds Tzuyu's hand with her tiny one.

" Don't worry. She loves me."

She whispers in Korean and Tzuyu nods, while grinning like a kid.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                       xxx                                            xxx

 

 

 

 

" Finally, we are here!!! "

Chaeyoung announces as she throws her things on the floor and jumps onto the bed. Mina follows her into the hotel room they get and she is just laughing at the cute kid.

" Minari, this is too beautiful from here. Come."

Chaeyoung excitingly said while she is looking at the ocean by the big glass wall. Hawaii is more beautiful than they think and the two idols are really happy that they know they have chosen the right place, just by looking outside from the airport to the hotel.

" So, when will we start exploring? "

" Right now!!! "

Chaeyoung excitingly said and Mina continues laughing. The two girls change their clothes and prepare for their sight seeing in Day 1 Hawaii. They have planned to stay for two days and a half so they have plenty of times.

Mina chooses a normal scarlet blouse and a jean with her killing sunglasses while Chaeyoung is wearing a bra, a short and her bucket hat. Wait, a bra?

" Yah, Son Chaeyoung. What is your choice of fashion? "

" Wae? Is something wrong? "

Chaeng asks back innocently and Mina frowns.

" You are wearing nothing literally. Just put on a shirt, will ya? "

Chaeng shakes her head stubbornly.

" No! I'm willing to wear like this since there will be no camera around us. Plus, I am as flat as a wall so you don't have to worry."

The two girls become close to each other more while travelling together. And they can now comfortably talk to each other like real friends. Well, indeed, all they have done are what normal friends do and there is still no couple stuffs between them so you can say that they are just pure friends.

" Fine. Fine."

Finally, Mina gives up and she lets Chaeyoung wear what she wants.

" At least, take this, please. Or else, your skin will be more tanned."

Mina said as she takes one of her shirts and ties it around Chaeyoung's waist so that the girl can wear it everytime she likes. Chaeng is happy again like a kid who gets what she wants and the two come out from the hotel together.

They go around Hawaii and explore everything they see. They take their lunch at a random restaurant that they see on the way. And they enjoy their first ever date pretty cool.

" Ahhh, that's fun! "

Mina said while she is throwing herself on the bed after they have reached to their room. Chaeyoung is just giggling while she is removing her clothes.

" Oh! "

Mina is surprised and she quickly turns around to the other side so that the younger girl will get her privacy. But she hears Chaeyoung's giggle closer to her and she is surprised when she finds herself being hugged by the short girl.

" Ya- Yah~ what are you doing? "

" Hmmm, hugging you? "

Chaeng blurs out as she moves closer to Mina. The older girl is losing her mind as she knows Chaeyoung is only wearing a bra and now she is lying on her body... too close.

" Aham, why- why don't you go take a shower? "

Mina suggests as she feels too weird with the situation. Chaeng lifts up her head and she looks at Mina with an amusing look.

" You want a shower? Ok! Let's have one together. I saw a big bathtub in the bathroom."

" What?! "

Mina widens her eyes and she is staring at Chaeyoung with wide open mouth. Chaeyoung rolls off from her body and she is laughing really hard now.

" Ahahahahaa. It's so priceless. Minari, you should look at your face."

" Yah~ "

Mina is now blushing hard and she bites her lip. And she suddenly throws herself to Chaeyoung and starts tickling her.

" You little brat!! "

" Minari, what are you doing?! Stopppppppp!!!!!!!! "

The two start wrestling on the bed and Mina is too unlucky to be sent to the bottom as Chaeyoung can successfully fight her back. Now, she is holding both of Mina's hands beside her head while she is sitting on the taller girl's abdomen.

" Ahahhaa. Minari, you are too naughty, ain't you? "

" Shut up."

Mina is still blushing with the closeness between them and she doesn't dare to look at Chaeyoung in this position. But Chaeyoung doesn't let this happen.

" Hey, look at me."

Chaeyoung is using a soft tone but it is like a command to Mina. The Japanese girl doesn't dare to deny it and she turns her head slowly to the small girl who is now staring at her with her charming smile, flashing the dimple that Mina wants to go inside and sleep.

" Minari~ "

Chaeyoung whispers. Mina feels like is dry and thirsty all of a sudden. Although the AC is on, the temperature in the hotel room seems to be raised all of a sudden. Chaeyoung lets go of Mina's hands and she starts playing with Mina's golden locks while the other hand is carassing along her jawline.

" What about we becoming real lovers? "

Chaeyoung asks and Mina is too busy to think what she means as the every touch of Chaeyoung is making her crazy. 

" Hmmm? "

Chaeyoung leans down closely to her and their noses are almost touch. 

" I don't know."

Mina whispers back and the last thing she sees is Chaeyoung smirking as she has to close her eyes to enjoy the strawberry lips fallen on her own. And they both know that they are not strangers anymore. They become lovers as the night continues with the love melody they are creating together.

 

 

 

 

 

xxx                                        xxx                                            xxx

 

 

 

 

Yuri is stiring the porridge pot with the spoon while she is pouting. She has to make the porridge for their leader unnie who has been sick for the whole morning and all her unnies said they can't cook so she has to cook something for their leader unnie to take the medicine.

Yuri takes a spoonful of porridge and she takes a taste. Hmmm. The taste is edible. She thinks and shakes her head as she knows Nayeon unnie will not eat it for 100%.

While Yuri is busy in the kitchen, Chaeyeon is chatting with her girl in Animal crossing. And Yena is lying down on the couch and watching some programme on TV. Hyewon is the only one who is walking around the house, gripping her phone in her hand tight.

" Yah, Kwangbae, can you sit down for a minute? I'm dizzy because of you."

" Because you are lying down and the blood flow to your head is poor in that weird position. That's why you are dizzy."

Hyewon fights back and Yena glares at her. Hyewon ignores the duckling and she continues her walking in the dorm. Chaeyeon smirks and she stands up to hug Hyewon by the neck.

" Yah, are you waiting for someone? Hmmm? "

" What? "

" The guitar girl~ Ahehehehee."

" Shut up! "

Hyewon removes Chaeyeon's arm from her shoulder and walks to the couch to sit beside Yena. The duckling sits up on the couch and she smirks as she is exchanging glances with Chaeyeon to tease Hyewon more.

" So, why you are walking around like a fool? Didn't she call you anymore? "

" No, she just kissed me and ran away and disappeared."

" LOL. May be she is a ghost, like in Last Christmas movie."

" Hahahhahahhahhahahha."

Chaeyeon and Yena are laughing loudly while Hyewon is pouting with her arms cross. She doesn't understand why Eunbi never called her after her birthday. It has been two days already. And they will have to go to Switzerland tomorrow. There is no chance for Hyewon to meet Eunbi.

* Door Bell Ringing *

At that time, the door bell rings and Yena shouts.

" Yuri!!! Get the door!! "

" Unnie, I'm busy. Go get yourself."

" Yah~ Jo Yul~ Pleaseeeeeee "

" No way! "

Yuri and Yena are at it again as they continue shouting between the kitchen and the living room. Hyewon shakes her head and she stands up to get the door as she wants to escape from Chaeyeon's annoying teasings.

" Hello, it's- Oop! "

Hyewon is surprised to see the tall handsome girl at their door. Yoo Jeongyeon is standing at the door and she smiles nervously when Hyewon opens the door for her. Hyewon is surprised so she closes the door immediately to warn the kids.

" Yah! Everyone!!! Yoo Jeongyeon is at the door!!! "

" What?! "

Yena jumps up on the couch while Chaeyeon starts cleaning the living room. Hyewon is fixing her clothes to be more neat and tidy. She even fixes her hair with her hand before she opens the door again.

" Hi."

" Nae. Hehe. Can I come in? I heard that Nayeon is sick so- "

" Oh, come in. Come in."

Hyewon opens the door for Jeongyeon and the Accio leader enters the house. She looks around nervously and sits on the couch while the three members are standing awkwardly.

" Unnie is sleeping. You can go and see her if you want."

" Ummm, I- "

" Yoo Jeongyeon? "

At that time, Nayeon wakes up because of the noise her members are making and she comes out from her room to check what is happening. And she is surprised to see her girlfriend in their dorm.

" Nayeon-ah."

Jeongyeon stands up and she walks to Nayeon. She frowns immediately when she notices Nayeon's pale face. She puts her hand on Nayeon's forehead to check the temperature.

" You are still hot."

" I know I am hot."

Nayeon jokes and Jeongyeon shakes her head.

" Look at you. You even looks like a stray kid when you are not wearing any make-up. How can you be hot? "

" Geez."

Nayeon is embarrassed and she turns around to go into her room leaving Jeongyeon alone. 

" What are you doing? Follow her."

Chaeyeon said while rolling her eyes and Jeongyeon nods as she makes her way into Nayeon's room with excitement. Oh ho ho.

" Nayeon-ah, I'm coming in."

Jeongyeon said as she closes the door behind her. She finds that the bunny is sitting on her bed while crossing her arms and Jeongyeon sits on the bed.

" Are you mad? "

She asks and Nayeon just gives her a cute glare. But her glare turns into a smirk and she throws herself to Jeongyeon to hug her. Jeongyeon laughs and she hugs the bunny back.

" I'll miss you."

" Me, too."

" unnie~ "

At that time, they hear a voice beside them and they jump up in surprise while they are moving away immediately from each other. Yuri is standing at the door, smiling widely, holding a tray in her hand.

" Your time for medicine."

Yuri said and she puts the tray on the table beside the bed. Nayeon is really angry as well as blushed so she just tells Yuri to get out. The maknae gives her a smirk and she goes out from the room after winking at the leader.

" Aigoo, that girl. Yujin is exactly the same as her. Haha. They are just kids. They are curious with everything."

Jeongyeon said while she is rubbing her neck in nervousness. Nayeon is also laughing in embarrassment as she wants to break the awkward atmosphere in the room.

Jeongyeon takes the tray and she looks at Nayeon.

" But you are lucky. Your sisters take care of you very well. Let's eat a little before you take the medicine."

" Omm."

Jeongyeon smiles and she takes a spoonful of the porridge. And she blows a few times so that it will not be too hot to eat. Then she offers the food to Nayeon and the smaller girl opens to be fed.

" Is it delicious? "

" Yes."

" Hehehe."

" Hehehe."

Nayeon and Jeongyeon are laughing for no reason as they continue feeding/eating the bad-taste porridge. Chaeyeon closes the door without making any sound and the peeking four members look at each other.

" How can she eat it like it is delicious? "

" Yeah, if I were her, I'll throw up for sure."

Yena said and she receives a glare from Yuri. 

" Love is sweeter than anything. Unnie is happy now."

" But the CEO said that they will have to break up after four months, right? "

" Yeah. It will be announced while we are in Switzerland."

Chaeyeon adds and the four members feel sorry for their leader.

" I wish it will not hurt her that much."

" Yeah, it seems they are in love with each other."

" But they shouldn't because we all know this story's ending from the start."

Yena's words hit Hyewon hard too. The story's ending? What about mine? She thinks and frowns as she makes her way in her room.

She sits on her bed and grabs the guitar that she leans against the wall. She hugs it and sighs wondering what Eunbi is doing now.

She wants to call the girl but she doesn't want to force Eunbi. What if it was only a birthday kiss? What if Eunbi has no feeling for her at all? Or what if Eunbi has some feelings for her too?

Aish, it's driving her crazy. Hyewon finally gives up and she puts the guitar down. She takes her phone and starts writing a message to the certain contact.

" What are you doing? I'm going to Switzerland tomorrow. I miss you."

She reads the message again and shakes her head. It's too weird.

" What are you doing? I'm going to Switzerland tomorrow."

She bites her lip and thinks for a few seconds before she closes her eyes and presses the send button. Then she lies down on her bed and stares at the blank ceiling while her head is full of confused thoughts.

And on that night, she doesn't remember how she falls asleep while holding the phone tight, waiting for the reply from her anti-fan which actually never comes in.