Chapter 27

Scandal 2

Hyewon takes the fur coat that she has put on her bed and she puts it on over her scarlet dress. She is looking herself in the mirror and nods at her own reflection.

" You are beautiful."

Nayeon comments as she opens the door to Hyewon's door. She leans on the door and looks at her sister who shows her a weak smile.

" Come here."

Nayeon widely opens her arms and Hyewon walks to her sister. The leader fixed the coat for her and smiles.

" Perfect."

" Wow, unnie, I thought you never wanted to go. But now, look at you. You are all beautiful."

Yuri said while she is drinking her milk. Yena appears behind her and she slaps the maknae's .

" Yah, Jo Yul, Hyewon is an idol. And she is attending her father's business partner's birthday. Of course, she has to wear something nice. She is the face of Ro5ey, nevertheless. You won't understand. Just stay as a kid as you are."

" Hump! I'm not a kid."

Hyewon shakes her head at the fighting Yulyen but she is pulled away from Nayeon by her bestfriend.

" Wahhhh, look at my girl. You are the Princess."

Chaeyeon proudly said and Hyewon winks at her. Nayeon clears and she pulls Hyewon back from Chaeyeon.

" Stop it now and let's go. I'm going back to entertainment to write a song so I'll drive you to your party place."

" Nae, unnie."

" Let's go."

Nayeon said and she takes her car-key and wallet before she leads Hyewon out from the dorm. They wave their goodbye to their members and Nayeon drives to the address that Hyewon gives her.

The car ride is not long and Nayeon finally stops in front of a huge mansion. She pops out her head from the car window and sees that the gatekeepers are letting the cars in one by one.

" Where is your invitation? "

" Umm? I don't have one. But I'm Kang Hyewon. I hope they will let me in."

Hyewon said and Nayeon furrows her eyebrows. She just drives to the gate and the gatekeepers stop their car.

" Invitation card please."

" Ummm, hey, I don't have the invitation card but my parents are inside. And I'm Kang Hyewon."

" Oh, Kang Hyewon-sshi, we can't let you in if you don't have the invitation card. We are sorry."

" Oop. Unnie, what do we do? Should we call my parents? "

While Hyewon is talking to Nayeon, a man runs to them and he whispers something to the gatekeepers. The gatekeepers nod and one of them leans to them.

" You can go in now."

" What?! Oh, thank you."

Hyewon smiles at them as Nayeon drives in. She stops the car in front of the path that will take Hyewon to the Party on the Green Grass carpet and she opens the door for her sister.

" Are you sure you don't need me to pick you up? "

" Nae, unnie, thank you."

" Ok, have fun."

Nayeon smiles and Hyewon goes out from the car. She waits till Nayeon's car disappears from her sight and she walks to the party area. The place is as expected, crowded and fumed with various kinds of luxurious perfumes. Ahhh, Hyewon even feels a little dizzy.

" Oh, Hyewon-ah, here."

She finally finds her parents who are talking to someone and she walks to them. She bows at him and her parents introduce her to him.

" This is the birthday man, Kwon Yeonhwa."

" Nae, nice to meet you, Sir."

Hyewon bows at him but from the corner of her eyes, she sees someone and her jaw drops. It's impossible.

" I- ummm, excuse me."

The three elders look at her and they nod.

" Go. Go. And have fun."

Hyewon smiles at them and she almost runs after the figure. But her dress is a little tight so she can't run as she wants. She increases her pace at the fastest speed she can but to her disappointment, that person is already disappeared in the crowd.

" ."

Hyewon curses under her breathe but she feels a tap on her shoulder from her back. And she turns around to see the miracle in her life.

" Huh? "

" Yah, Kang Hyewon, why are you staring me like this? You seem to see a ghost in front of you, geez."

" Kwon- Kwon Eunbi, what are you doing here? "

Hyewon asks the short girl in front of her. She is wearing a raven short dress which ends around her above knee. And her exposed shoulders are glowing under the lights by the reflection of her milky white skin.

Hyewon still can't closes and she is just staring at her girlfriend, I mean ex-girlfriend, with wide eyes.

" You- I thought I saw you but I thought I was wrong. But I wanted to follow you. I- "

" Waeyo? Why are you stuttering? My haircut is that much beautiful? 

Hyewon now notices that Eunbi is no longer with her long brunttee anymore. Her hair becomes raven and she cut it around her above shoulder. Hyewon raises her hand to touch the brand new short hair.

" You are beautiful."

Eunbi laughs and she slaps Hyewon's arm lightly.

" Why are you so surprised? I've told you that I had to work and I even took your opinion of cutting short hair. You said YES."

" Yeah, yeah, whatever. What are you doing here, by the way? "

Hyewon asks and Eunbi raises one of her eyebrows. Hyewon's nervous look disappears as she remembers something.

" Wait! You are Kwon Eunbi. The birthday man is Kwon Yeonhwa. I can go inside without an invitation card. It means- "

" Pabo-ah, you took too long to process things. I am his daughter, geez."

Eunbi said as she links their arms together. And she starts pulling Hyewon away from the party.

" Where are we going? "

Hyewon asks and Eunbi looks up her.

" We need to talk, in private, so we are going to our private place."

Hyewon is confused as they become closer to the big mansion.

" Where? "

She asks again and Eunbi looks at her with her usual trademark smirk.

" To my room."

Hyewon widens her eyes as Eunbi keeps pulling her inside the mansion.

 

 

 

 

 

xxx                                       xxx                                        xxx

 

 

 

 

Nayeon continues driving her car to the entertainment and she takes the right turn to enter the parking lot of Moonlight Entertainment.

She removes her seatbelt and comes out from her car. She walks to the backdoor of the entertainment as usual. But to her horror, before she can go inside, someone grabs her by her arm and pulls her to the opposite side of the building.

" Let me go. Let me go, you ert!! "

" Shuuuuuuu, don't shout. It's just me."

" Hmmmm? Yoo Jeongyeon? "

Nayeon glares at the taller figure and she sees Jeongyeon's face under her cap.

" Pabo-ah, you are near to give me heart attack."

" Sorry. But I don't want someone to catch us."

" Fine. How did you know I am here? Are you stalking me? "

" No!! I gave a call to your member Lee Chaeyeon and she told me that you are here. So-"

Jeongyeon said and Nayeon is still glaring at her. But her anger slowly disappears as they continue staring at each other. Nayeon pouts.

" If you have nothing to say, I'm going inside. Bye."

Nayeon said and she starts walking away from Jeongyeon but the taller girl grabs her hand immediately to stop her.

" Wait."

She uses some force so it looks like she pulls Nayeon towards her making the shorter girl falls into her embrace. Jeongyeon gladly takes to chance to hug her tight, Nayeon tries to move away.

" Let me go. Let me go."

" Nayeon-ah, I miss you."

Jeongyeon suddenly said and it makes Nayeon stops moving. She slowly becomes relax in Jeongyeon's embrace and the taller girl can feel that Nayeon slowly puts her head on her shoulder and leans into her completely.

" I miss you."

Jeongyeon confirms herself and she pulls Nayeon towards her more. Nayeon pouts and she looks up at the Accio leader.

" Why it took you too long to come back to me? "

" Umm? So you are waiting for me? "

Jeongyeon asks and Nayeon laughs in husky voice.

" Pabo-ah. That's why you never win over me."

Nayeon said as she lands a peck on Jeongyeon's jaw. Jeongyeon smirks and she pulls Nayeon away, facing her.

" Are you sure I can't win over you? "

" Yeah, never."

Nayeon said with her teasing smirk but she screams in a sherk when Jeongyeon suddenly flips their spaces, pushing Nayeon to the wall behind.

" Are you sure? "

This time, she asks with a smirk while her arms are trapping Nayeon in between. Nayeon suddenly remembers the night that Jeongyeon gave a visit to her filming set. She wants to shift her gaze away from Jeongyeon but she doesn't want to lose to her either.

" Ye- yes."

Damn, Nayeon, why are you stuttering? Nayeon is scolding herself and Jeongyeon is now leaning dangerously closer to her.

" Then, let's make a bet."

" What bet? "

" Let's find out who will win over. If you lose, you have to love me. If you win, I have to love you."

Jeongyeon whispers into Nayeon's ear and Nayeon's face is turning red but she doesn't want to give up easily. She doesn't want to lose to Yoo Jeongyeon.

" In which game we will have to win- oop."

Before she can finish her words, Jeongyeon suddenly captures her lips and starts kissing her. Nayeon has to take a few seconds to response back which makes Jeongyeon smile in their kiss.

The taller girl breaks the kiss but her lips are not leaving Nayeon's so that Nayeon can feel the vibration when Jeongyeon speaks.

" In this kissing game, Pabo-ah."

Nayeon can't help but smile in embarrassment. Jeongyeon chuckles and they continue their little game in which both of them do not want to lose.

Little did they know, there is a person inside the car in the parking lot, looking at their direction.

" What a nice show. Huh? They are falling in love with each other from head to toe. Tsk tsk tsk. Here, Boo, eat some. This is good."

Momo is talking to her dog while she is eating the popcorn and watching the real life drama in the parking lot.

" They are too lucky that they are standing in the dim light. Even if I took the photos, no one will believe me and it will end up as a rumor. I have to wait for the right moment."

Momo said. And she covers the eyes of the puppy with her palm.

" Don't watch these dirty humans each ofher's faces, Boo-sama."

She said as the couple is going too deep into their game.

" The secret love story of two top stars. True love never Break up. Wow, what a nice title. Hmmmm."

Momo thinks and she puts the popcorn into , chewing and tasting the honey. 

" I wish their kiss will be as sweet as honey. Even if it doesn't, I'll write like this. Hehehehe."

Momo the Dispatch is already on her Evil mode now.

 

 


 

xxx                                        xxx                                       xxx

 

 

 

 

" Unnie, which side do you want to take? "

Chaewon asks Chaeyoung who is washing her face. The shorter girl opens her eyes and she looks at her member with her grin.

" I'm fine with everything. Choose as you like."

" Ok, you take the wall side, unnie. I have a habit of going to toilet at night so- "

" Okay, baby."

Chaeng said and Chaewon smiles at her before she makes her way to the beds. This is the second night of their shooting. They will be finished their filming in tomorrow morning and they will head back to Seoul after that.

Yesterday, they have to shoot in the tents so they didn't stay at the guest house. But for today, they will spend the night in the guest house. Well, there are eight girl idols and they receive a large room with two bunk beds.

They have to sleep with their member on one bed so that all eight of them can stay. Chaeng walks inside the room and she finds that Chaewon is already on her phone talking to Minju about random things.

The other idols are chatting with each other and taking about random things which Chaeng really isn't interested in. So she just decides to go to bed early. But wait!

Chaeng feels like someone is watching her and she notices that Mina is staring at her from the upper bunk opposite to theirs. No, Chaeyoung, don't look at her. Chaeyoung talks to herself and crawls over Chaewon to sleep on her side.

She knows that Mina is still staring at her so she turns to the wall and closes her eyes, pretending to fall asleep. As time passes by, the light is switched off and the girls go to bed. And Chaeyoung thinks she is the only one who can't fall asleep yet.

At that time, Chaewon slowly gets out from the bed. Hmm, I never know that Chaewon has that habit. But it seems she is telling the truth. Chaeyoung thinks and she continues facing the wall, trying to sleep.

She hears a light footsteps coming to her and she feels a weight on her bed beside her. Chaewon is too fast? No, this is not Chaewon. Chaeng thinks as she is getting an unfamiliar sweet fragrance from the person behind her.

Who is hell is here beside me? Chaeng is about to turn around and find out who she is when she feels an arm on her waist. Oh, . Chaeng knows who she is now. How can she forget that magical touch?

Chaeyoung doesn't even dare move an inch now. She is holding her breathe as she is afriad that Mina Myoui will find out she is awake. She continues facing the wall and pretending like she is sleeping.

Chaeyoung is about to gulp when she feels a press behind her. Mina is slowly moving towards her and trying to put her into her embrace. As Chaeng is lying side in a shape of ball so she feels Mina's legs bend in the same degree as hers, making her completely falls inside the Japanese girl's.

Chaeyoung feels blood rushing to her cheeks and she thinks she is lucky to be in the dark. If not, Mina will easily find out that she is only pretending to sleep. Aish, that Kim Chaewon. She is setting up things without telling me.

While she is thinking, Mina's hand slowly crawls over Chaeng's tummy, slightly brushing the skin with her fingertips, leaving sparks on their way till it reaches to the other side of the waist. Now, Mina is successfully hugging Chaeng by her waist, firmly holding her in her arms.

Chaeng can only pray that Mina will not move her hand upper. If not, she will catch that Chaeng's poor heart is skipping really fast due to the touch. Breathe in. Breathe out. I can't let her know. If not, it will be super awkward for both of us. Chaeyoung is trying her best to control herself.

Suddenly, she feels hot air on her neck and she knows that Mina is slowly resting on her nape of the neck while letting out hot breathe teasing Chaeng. She moves closer to her and puts her chin in the crook of Chaeng's neck, resting without making any unnecessary touch.

" Chaeyoungie."

This is just a whisper. It is too low to be heard but Mina's lips are right next to her ear so Chaeyoung can still hear it.

" I'm so sorry."

Mina whispers and she plants a tender peck on the tattoo that lies on Chaeng's neck behind her ear. Chaeyoung has to bite her inner cheek and she doesn't dare to move an inch. She hears that Mina sighs and the taller girl just rests on her back and gets silent after that.

Chaeyoung can feel that Mina's body slowly relaxed behind her and she can feel her steady breathe on her neck. She knows that the older girl has fallen asleep.

Chaeyoung dares herself to move her hand to go and grab Mina's which is strongly holding her by the waist. She holds onto the Japanese's hand and interlaces their fingers. This feels so right. But this is just for the temporary. When the sun rises, they will have to go back to their normal lives.

Chaeyoung wants to cry all of a sudden. Why Mina has to be like this? She knows Mina loves her too but why she had a date with that actor guy? This is cheating. Chaeyoung thinks bitterly.

C'm on, Chaeyoung. Forget that. Just enjoy the moment. This is a chance that you can't get twice. She will disappear again in the morning like the stars in the night sky. Let's enjoy the moment.

Chaeyoung is encouraging herself and she leans into the Japanese girl's embrace more, getting the warmth radiating from the gummy bear. She smiles and closes her eyes to go into the slumber land for real.

And she thinks she can feel that Mina is smiling too in her sleep. Am I delusional? Chaeyoung has no idea. And she can't think about it long because she too soon falls into the dreamland joining the girls.