Chapter 18

Scandal 2

" We are heading to the airport now. Imm, don't worry. I'll be fine. My members will be with me."

Hyewon is hearing all the things that Chaeyeon is talking to her girlfriend on phone. She slept for a few hours only last night and her head is dizzy. She even doesn't want to open her eyes so she just leans on the back of her seat and closes her eyes.

It seems Sakura girl is in Japan now. She keeps calling Chaeyeon all day and the two are talking non-stop. But they can't blame them. This is a big chance for them of G.O.G getting a vacation but unfortunately, Chaeyeon has to go to Switzerland which makes them no time to meet.

" Nae, today's guest will be everyone's surprise. Let's welcome Yoo Jeongyeon of Accio."

Nayeon is listening to the morning radio that their manager has been playing in the car and she is nearly to jump up in surprise when she hears Jeongyeon's name. She has never mentioned that she will give a visit to the morning radio.

" Hello, Jeongyeon-sshi."

" Nae, hello. I'm Accio Jeongyeon-imida."

" Please raise the volume, oppa."

Nayeon tells the driver manager to raise the volume and she gives her full attention to the radio. The morning chat with the famous idol is really fun and even Hyewon enjoys listening to her. She could be a good DJ in the future.

" So, what do you do every morning, Jeongyeon-sshi? "

" Me? Ahahaha. I do schedules, of course."

" No, I mean your personal stuffs."

" Oh."

Jeongyeon becomes silent for a few seconds and she finally lets out a nervous laugh.

" I don't know I should tell it here or not but I want to say it. Every morning, I think about someone first before I start doing all my things."

" Wow. You are so romantic."

The DJ said and Jeongyeon is nervously laughing. Hyewon takes a glance at their leader who is now smiling widely and she sighs.

Why we all have to be unlucky in love? Sooner or later, she has to break up with the one she is in love with. This is cruel. 

While she is thinking, the radio continues.

" Can I know who that someone is? "

" Hahahhaa. You are too much!! "

" C'm on. Everyone is dying to know, too."

" Nae. I.... ummmm. Everyone knows it already. Of course, I think about my vitamin every morning. And my vitamin is our Witches who are always there for us, and cheer for us."

" LOL. She is so funny "

Yena loudly laughs while she is leaning on Yuri's shoulder. The younger girl is also laughing hard while clapping as they all know the truth. But Yoo Jeongyeon seems she is too good with chessy words for her fans.

" I always think that Witches are always by our sides and I am thankful for everything they have done for us. And I promise we will always be by their side too in the future."

" Awww, your fans are so lucky to have a kind idol."

The radio programme continues and the Ro5ey members are listening to it while teasing their leader unnie. Well, they all know what is coming up but they want to cheer their leader unnie up so they are trying their best to make her smile.

" Umm, Saku-chan, we are at the airport now. I'm about to off."

" Really? Then, end the call. You have your work to do."

" Imm. I promise I'll make time to meet you after this schedule."

" It's fine. I understand."

Sakura said from the other line and Chaeyeon smiles. As Hyewon is sitting beside too close to Chaeyeon, she is hearing everything they are saying. But it doesn't matter for her to know their lovey dovey words, what matters most is that she feels somehow jealous by the couple.

Why she can't have that kind of relation? Where is Kwon Eunbi? Why she didn't reply her message?

Hyewon sighs and she takes out her sunglasses to wear as she doesn't want to show her eyes. There are dark circles around her eyes and her fans will be worried for her. She doesn't want it to be happened.

" Why you are frowning, Hyewon unnie? Are you mad? "

Yuri asks as she leans closely to Hyewon to check the dark circles on her face. Hyewon leans backward and she glares at the maknae as she is really pissed off.

" Yah, I'm not in the mood to play with you."

Hyewon said coldly and Yuri pouts. Yena shakes her head and she pads on her friend's shoulder.

" Forget her. Let's go, Hyewon-ah."

Yena said and she links her arm quickly to Hyewon as Yuri is waiting for a good moment to start making Yulyen again. Hyewon shakes her head and she follows Yena's lead as the younger girl drags her out from the car.

Their fans are waiting for them as always and they have to walk through them to get inside the airport. Hyewon takes numerous glances in the crowd hoping that there will be Eunbi but she then realizes how stupid she is again.

Kwon Eunbi is not even her fan. How can she be here, sending her off to Switzerland? And she is too cold-blooded to respond her messages.

When they get inside, Hyewon sits on the bench and she sighs for the Nth times for today. Why did she kissed me if she has no interest in me? She keeps asking herself this question and she is really pissed off now.

* beep beep *

At that time, her phone starts vibrating and she is nearly to jump in surprise. Hyewon checks the notification and her face lights up immediately when she sees a message in the inbox. She taps on it immediately and opens it.

" Yah~ I fell alseep early last night. Take care on your trip. Have fun."

A huge stupid smile appears on her face immediately as soon as she has read the content. She replies with 'Nae' while thinking about that bunny girl, sitting on her bed and sending textes to her. And Yuri who has been staring at her, peeks her phone and she asks.

" What is happening, Hyewon unnie? "

Hyewon looks at her and Yuri makes herself smaller as she thinks Hyewon is about to scold her again. But instead, she finds herself hugged by Hyewon surprisingly.

" Yuri-ah, my lovely sister. I love you."

" Nae? "

" Hehehe. Ahh  what a lovely day! "

Hyewon is talking to herself and she walks to Chaeyeon to talk about something, leaving Yuri in confusion while blinking her eyes for several times wondering if love can really make people crazy. Look, even their leader, Nayeon is talking to Jeongyeon probably now.

" Yah! Yuri-ah! Check this!! "

Suddenly, Yena shouts and she shows somthing on her iPad. Yuri leans to her and she reads the content but her eyes widens as soon as she sees the title of the article.

" Wow, they are..."

" Epic."

" But what the hell is this? "

 

 

 

xxx                                         xxx                                          xxx

 

 

 

 

" What the hell is this? "

The CEO office is filled with cold atmosphere but the manager Jisoo is sweaty alone. She is biting her lip and thinking a way to give some reason but nothing has come out from her head.

" Chaeyoung, I am asking you."

" I've told you already. This is not me."

Kang Seulgi doesn't believe her. She closes her eyes and sighs but the idol seems she is calm with the situation. Chaeyoung is leaning back on her seat and she is acting like she doesn't care at all which makes Seulgi angry more.

" So tell me where have you been these days? "

" At my home, with my family. Ask them if you don't believe me."

Chaeng answers back. Seulgi shifts her eyes back to the ipad and she re-reads the article again.

" Are Accio Chaeyoung and G.O.G Mina dating? "

The title said like this and it starts with a blur photo of two girls walking hand-in-hand on the streets of Hawaii. And it was written by an unknown who saw them together in Hawaii enjoying their date.

" This photo is too blurry. No one can prove that it was me. Plus no one really saw me in Hawaii. Everything that the article said were just imaginations."

Chaeyoung said and Seulgi knows that the idol is lying, deep down from her bones. She nods and stares at the little girl in front.

" Alright. If you say so, I will accept that you and Mina are nothing. But remember something. Mina is the one who will be hurt more if you two are really dating. You understand it, right? She has a golden future. Don't destroy it if you really love her."

" There is really nothing between us. Don't worry."

" Fine. Then, you can go."

" Nae. Thank you."

Chaeng stands up and she bows her C.E.O before she leaves the room. When the door is closed, Seulgi starts scolding Jisoo.

" What are you doing? Did you know she had left Korea? "

" I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."

" It is too easy to confirm that they have left South Korea. And the rumors will be getting strong. We need to do something. We can't let two members of the same group dating."

Seulgi thinks for a few seconds and she decides to call someone. She takes her phone and calls to the certain person who answers the call almost immediately.

" Hello, Wendy-sshi."

" Hello, Seulgi-sshi, I was about to call you, too."

The CEO of Shooting Star Entertainment, which is the homeland of G.O.G said and both of them make fake laugh together.

" Nae. Did you read the article? "

" Yeah. It's a little worse, yes, of course, for my artist."

" Nae, I have talked with Chaeyoung. She has there is nothing going on between them."

" Really? That's good. And I'm now talking with Mina. I have some plans in my mind already."

" Oh, really, what can I help you? "

Seulgi offers a hand as she knows that making partners with other is a really good stretagy. Wendy thinks for a few seconds and she laughs again.

" Yeah. I really need your help. What about we meeting for lunch today? My treat."

" Huh, that's a great idea. Ok. Let's meet."

" Nae. Thank you again."

" Thank you. And see you soon."

Wendy keeps laughing as she ends the call and her face turns into a stony one immeidately after that. She stares at the crying Mina in front of her.

" Don't cry anymore. I hope you have learnt your mistake."

She inhales a deep breathe.

" You are messing up with Accio. Do you know Accio? They have the strongest fanbase. Plus their fans can kill someone's career life with their comments in the air. Understand?! Your idol life can be ended!!!! "

She becomes angry more and more while she is talking.

" Don't point out about Im Nayeon. She is from Ro5ey who has as strong fanbase as Accio. For us, we are just rising stars and your No-dating rule needs two more months to be removed. You are breaking the rules. Tell me what on the earth made you to go to Hawaii together with Son Chaeyoung? "

" I'm so sorry."

All Mina can say is this apology. Wendy shakes her head and she shows the twitter to Mina.

" You told us that you would go to Japan and you ended up in Hawaii with Son Chaeyoung. You lied us. See? Now everyone is making scandals with you and Chaeyoung. And the Witches start angry with you now. See these tweets. They all are ready to attack you. You are putting not only yourself but also everyone in your team into danger."

Mina silently shedding tears. She knows her mistake but she never thinks they will be caught like this. She was too careless and she knows she has to fix it.

" I'm really sorry, CEO-nim."

" Yeah, you should be. Now, we have to do something to cover up this stupid thing. Lucky to you, the photo is too blurry to prove that it was you. But people can still find out your flight. Damn you, Mina. I really disappoint you."

" I'm sorry."

" Are you really sorry? "

Wendy asks and Mina nods without looking up her CEO. Wendy shakes her head and she commands the crying girl.

" Look at me and answer! "

Mina jumps in fear and she doesn't dare to look at her CEO. But she knows she needs to take responsible for her mistake so she slowly raises her head to look at Wendy.

" Are you sure? "

" Nae."

" Ok. If you are really sorry, you have to follow my lead then. Now, stand up."

" Nae? "

" Stand up. You have something to do. Lisa, prepare her for a date. We are making a photoshoot tonight."

" What photoshoot? "

Lisa asks but she shuts immediately when Wendy glares her. She bows and pulls Mina from Wendy's sight to take her to the saloon. Wendy sighs tiringly and takes her blazzar to go meeting with Seulgi for lunch.

She has to deal a card on the table tonight to save her group.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                        xxx                                            xxx

 

 

 

 

Momo looks around the coffee shop and she is looking for a person who has just called her. And she notices a man stands up from a table and raises his hand to her. Oh, that must be him. She thinks and she walks to his table.

" Hello, Momo-sshi, I'm the one who called you."

" Nae, I can guess."

" I'm a newbie reporter, Kim Jinhwang. Please have a seat."

" Nae."

Momo sits at the table wondering what he wants. He smiles and he gives his camera to her.

" I have something interesting for you. Please take a look."

He said and Momo takes the camera from him. She checks the photos that he shows and her eyes widens.

" What? Mina? With who? "

The photos seems they were taken secretly. G.O.G Mina is sitting together in a small restaurant with a man and they seem they are enjoying their date together. And it even had the photos of them leaving the shop together.

" With actor Lee BongSoo last night."

" Lee BongSoo from Sunshine entertainment? "

" Nae."

" That makes sense!! I thought Mina is close to Chaeyoung and they may probably dating but she is actually seeing the actor who is from Chaeyoung's entertainment. The dots are connected now."

She is talking to herself but she thinks something is strange so she looks at the newbie reporter suspiciously.

" But why you are giving it to me? You can reveal it by yourself."

" Because you are a famous reporter and your masterpiece of revealing 2yeon scandal was really awesome. So, I think giving you the news is more appropriate."

He said and Momo smiles widely because she loves his praise really much. She is giggling and nods numerously.

" I promise I will make a really nice article about their love story. Thank you."

" Nae."

" So, how much do you want for the news? "

They continue talking about the price and finally, they have settled with everything. Momo is really happy and she leaves the shop with excitement as she is now carrying a new wildfire in her hand again.

The man waits for Momo till she really leaves the place and he walks out from the shop to a black car parking on the other side of the road.

He slowly knocks on the window and the car door is opened for him. He entered the car and bows at Wendy who is waiting for him in the car.

" So, how's the things? "

" She took the photos and she said she will make a good scandal."

" Good. Now, all we have to do is waiting for her move and deny all the rumors."

Wendy said while she is smiling in satisfaction. She met with Seulgi and asked her for someone from her entertainment to make a media play to which Seulgi immediately agreed.

If they can make a scandal with someone else, Chaeyoung will be automatically out from the scandal. And Mina will not be attacked by the Witches and will not get all the hates. 

Wendy decided to choose an actor for the safety. And she will release a statement that they are just close friends and in senior-junior relationship as soon as Dispatch reveals the photos. It is an easy solution for everything.

She laughs at her own plan and nods. G.O.G is saved again. And she is really hoping that Mina is learning her lesson. She knows she can't stop them from dating after two months of their Dating ban period. She just hopes that they will be more cautious in the future.

Sometimes, playing lowkey is the best, right?