Chapter 11

Scandal 2

" Oh, it is somehow fishy, isn't it? "

Momo is talking to herself while she is browsing her instagram. She is sitting at the cafeteria with her co-worker and she is checking the internet while finding some clues.

Her fingers stop and she is staring at the iPad with arching eyebrows when she sees something and her friend becomes curious with her.

" What's wrong? "

" Hmmm? I think there is something going on with @$@# "

" Umm? You are talking too low. I can't hear you."

She said and Momo sighs. She leans to her and whispers the name.

" The G.O.G Myoui Mina."

" What? What's with her? "

" She is known as an introvert and she is not that type who posts on social media a lot. There were only 5 instagram posts made by her last year. But recently she suddenly uses the Instagram a little too much."

" So? What is so special about it? I mean, may be she thinks her selcas are beautiful? "

Momo smirks and she shakes her head.

" No, it is not like this. Your idols always give you hints when they are doing something. You can know if you look at them closely. For example, if your idol starts to describe their ideal type in details, like Im Nayeon's case. If your idol suddenly wears something repeatly, it can be a big chance that they are dating. Or if your idol who is always a quiet mouse starts being active on social media a lot. Or if your idol go travel to somewhere by their own without the schedules. Or if your idol is seen somewhere unusual where there is no schedule for them."

Momo explains clearly and her firend is listening with a wide mouth. 

" So, you are thinking that Mina is dating? "

" I'm not sure but I think it will be 70% certain. It is almost two years since their debut and their dating ban will be ended soon. There is a big chance that she will be in a relationship. All I have to do is looking for her partner."

Momo explains while her eyes are glued on the screen. Her friend can't believe that she is that much good at following news and she is staring at her in amazement.

" Did you hear the rumor that Kang Hyewon was seen at xxx yesterday? "

" What? What did you say? "

Momo asks as she looks up her friend suddenly. Her friend explains her about the rumor she has heard.

" People said that they saw Kang Hyewon at xxx yesterday. She is with someone and they seem they are close to each other. But the idol ran really fast so they didn't have a chance to take photos."

" Oh, that's interesting."

Momo said while she is rubbing her chin in excitement.

" The Ro5ey members are really into dating, huh? It has many possiblilities that she is dating too. Ok, let's find out what she is doing."

She said with a smirk.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                          xxx                                         xxx

 

 

 

" Yo, Chaeng, bro. Why you are so down? "

Dahyun enters the car and she sits beside her. Chaeng smiles at her like nothing at all and she shakes her head. 

It has been a week since Chaeng got her precious answer from Mina but she still has no chance to go and meet her because she has been busy with practice for their Asia Tour and Mina is also in tight schedule with her promotions.

And today, they have to go to Japan where they will start their Asia Tour. It will start in Japan and then, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Phillipines, Hong Kong and will end in Seoul. So, they will not have free time for the whole month.

" I know. You can't meet your Minari and you will not be able to meet her for almost a month. That's why, right? "

Dahyun teases her and Chaeng pouts. She moves closer to her unnie and leans on her shoulder as she starts explaining.

" I mean, unnie, how will you feel if you are in love with someone and that person returns your feelings but you can't meet her? That's too cruel."

" Aigoo, you even look like a baby when you are acting this way."

Dahyun shakes her head and whispers. Chaeng's pout becomes bigger and she replies.

" I'm always your baby."

" Arasso. My baby who is dying to date someone. Geez."

" Wae? Are you jealous?? Don't be. Dubchaeng is more than real. We all know."

Chaeyoung said as she moves closer to Dahyun to hug and the later is just smiling. They finally reach at the airport and the members have to gather around their manager, Jisoo.

" Listen, girls. This is our 2nd Asia Tour and we all know it will be bigger than, stronger than and more successful than the 1st one. So, we need to show our best. Give me your phones."

" What?! "

" Wae? You become One now. We will use the same account with wifi ipads like your debut days. You can't post anything without getting permission from me. You will be only Accio during this Tour. Let's focus, kids."

The members start complaining but Jisoo doesn't care as she hands a basket to the members to put their phones inside. Chaeng hestitatingly puts her phone at the last and she seems really down than before.

" Yah, unnie~ Fighting! "

Minju sees her face and she quickly links her arm to Chaeng to cheer up her unnie. Yujin also pads her shoulder.

" Yes. You can go and date as you like after we have come back."

They try to cheer her up and Chaeyoung can only give a small weak smile. She is about to say something but she notices that Jeongyeon is looking at their direction with straight face so she just decided to shut up for now.

She doesn't want to make their leader mad. And so, she turns to other side, crossing her arms and letting out a secret sigh, swallowing her mixed feelings.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                         xxx                                         xxx

 

 

 

 

The G.O.G members are in a hurry for the evening schedules. They were having fun last night for some occassion which only the God knows the reason and so they wake up late today. Luckily, their schedules are only in the evening so they think they can take their times until they are informed that there will be dance practice video recording in the afternoon.

" Girls!!! Hurry!!! Manager unnie is on her way already!!! "

Jihyo's voice is echoing in the dorm as the members are running to and fro to get ready except Hitomi who loves to wake up early and stay clean and neat all day. She is the only one sitting in the living room and watching a cartoon movie with a relaxed mind while waiting for the manager to arrive.

Their dorm has three rooms and only two bathrooms so it is a little clumsy for them to divide in this situation. Jihyo has come out from one bathroom while the other one is occupied by Mina.

She looks at Nako and Sakura who are looking at her and she shouts.

" What are you waiting for? Go in."

" Nae."

" Arasso. Please don't shout. It makes me sad."

The two Japanese members said and they enter into the bathroom to take shower together. Jihyo changes her clothes quickly and Mina comes out from the another one. She shouts at the rest of the members.

" Whoever left to take shower, get in now!! "

" Nae!!! "

Sana makes her way into the bathroom quickly and Jihyo arches her eyebrows as she can't think of who is the last member.

" Chou Tzuyu! I want you in the shower. NOW!! "

She shouts at the Taiwan member who is staring at her with terrifying expression on her face. 

" What's wrong? "

" Noth-nothing."

" Go. Go. Lisa unnie will be mad if we are late."

She pushes the shy Tzuyu into the bathroom and closes the door. Tzuyu sighs and she gulps when she sees the human figure behind the thick glass. The water falling sound makes her more nervous and she doesn't know what to do.

Well, since she has a crush on Sana, she always avoids to take shower together with that Aphrodite. Who can take shower normally with the person they have a crush on? Tzuyu uncertainly removes her clothes since she has to do it no matter what. C'm on, Tzuyu-ah, you have done it with other members already. You can do it now.

She walks to the other side of the bathroom and walks into the shower. Sana seems she is surprised to see Tzuyu all of a sudden but she smiles at her while Tzuyu awkwardly refuses to face her.

The water is falling on their bodies and they are soaked from head to toe but Tzuyu knows she is burning inside. And she thinks her body is nearly to explode when Sana suddenly calls her.

" Tzuyu-ah, can you wash my back with soap? "

" Na- nae? "

" We wash each other and it is way faster. Trust me."

" Nae."

Tzuyu's face turns red but she whispers Nae and puts some shower gel in her palm. Sana turns around and Tzuyu gulps before she slowly rubs Sana's back with the foams of soap in her hand.

The Milky scent of the gel runs into Tzuyu's nostrils while she is feeling the touch of the soft skin under her fingertips. Minatozaki Sana is perfect in every way. Tzuyu thinks and she smiles. Sana turns around and she takes the turns.

" My turn."

She said it in a simple way but Tzuyu's face becomes a tomato so she has to turn around quickly to hide it. The oblivious Sana is now rubbing the younger girl's back. She even removes the hair strands on Tzuyu's neck which sends shivers down to the spine for the younger girl.

" Let's go quick. Jihyo is now in HellJihyo mode."

Sana jokes and she pushes Tzuyu out from the shower. They suddenly remember that they are both when they reach to the other side of the bathroom and they quickly take the towel to wrap around their bodies.

Tzuyu doesn't dare to face Sana now but she is surprised when she hears giggles from the Japanese's Beauty. She looks at her and Sana is smiling at her.

" Wae? "

" This is fun, right? "

She said and Tzuyu laughs nervously with her too.

" Yeah. It is."

The two girls are smiling with their own thoughts when they hear Jihyo's loud voice which doesn't need a mic to be heard from a mile away.

" Sana!! Tzuyu!! Come out now!!!! "

The two remember that they have to go to their schedule and they quickly run out of the bathroom. But before Tzuyu can get out, Sana pulls her back and whispers.

" We should try it next time when we have plenty of time. I love it."

" Su- sure."

Tzuyu answers in a rush way and she runs away from Sana in blush. She knows that the Japanese girl will be watching her back so she doesn't dare to turn around and look at her.

Tzuyu enters her room that she is sharing with Mina and she locks the door while she is holding on her chest and calming herself down.

" Tzuyu-ah, are you ok? "

" What the- oh, Mina unnie. Yeah. I'm fine."

" Here. I take out some clothes for you."

" Thanks."

Tzuyu replies with a smile when Mina said you are welcome. Ahh, Mina unnie caught me. That's embarrassing. Tzuyu can only play poker face right now to pretend that she is cool with everything.

Ahh, the world's most difficult thing is to have a crush on your own member. Trust me.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                        xxx                                         xxx

 

 

 

 

The Ro5ey members are in their dorm as it is their free time. They decide to stay at dorm and rest because they are already too tired to go out. And they all are surprised when their manager gives a surprise visit to their dorm.

" Hey, Yeri-ah, what are you doing here? "

" Oh, I have something to announce you."

She said and the members become worried. Who did what again? They think but the manager is smiling so it seems it is not a bad thing.

" Congratulation, Nayeon unnie. You got the lead role in a web drama."

" WHAT!! "

" Omo. Congratz, unnie!!! "

The members are cheering for Nayeon as it will be her acting debut. Nayeon is also smiling proudly and she asks the manager.

" Who is the male lead? "

" Oh, I forgot to tell you. The male lead is Choi Seyoung."

" The Choi Seyoung? The kissing monster? WTF! "

Hyewon shouts loudly as she totally opposes her sister making a drama with the ert. Chaeyeon agrees with her friend.

" Yes, he is well-known for his rough kissing scenes. What if he will do something funny to Nayeon unnie? "

" Girls, relax. The story line is not that bad. And how can our PD-nim let you be in a bad drama? Trust her and take the chance, ok? "

She said and the members become quiet. Well, this is a chance and Nayeon should take it, they all know. And finally, the manager leaves when she finally gets a 'Yes' from Nayeon.

" Aish, why the male lead has to be him? "

Yena complains as soon as the manager leaves. Yuri puts her arms around Yena and she tries to cool down her favourite unnie.

" But unnie, nothing bad will be happen. Our Nayeon unnie has many oppa fans. If he does something stupid, he will be dead by the comments only."

" Haha. That's true."

They discuss about the web drama while Hyewon suddenly remembers the bunny girl called Kwon Eunbi. Will she be mad if I take a role in drama too? She thinks and she suddenly wants to meet her.

She stands up and takes her hoodie and cap, making everyone to look at her in surprise.

" Where are you going? "

" My head is a little messy now. I need to clear it."

Hyewon quickly gives a reason and she leaves the dorm before they can attack her with another questions. She has to take extra care as she was nearly caught last time. Luckily, they didn't get any photo of her on that day so it ended as a rumor. But she needs to take more care.

She comes directly to Han River which is about 15minutes walking away from their dorm. She is hoping to meet the bunny girl with long teeth who will be hopping on her steps and scold her for being too loud for an idol.

But it seems the Han River is all alone for her tonight. The black night is as lonely as she is and Hyewon sits on the bench under the lamp-post where she once sat together with Kwon Eunbi.

Where are you, now? 

Hyewon takes out her phone and she browses in twitter about Accio's topics wondering which one of these accounts is Kwon Eunbi. She even didn't ask her anything, her number, her account, something she can make contact with her. 

And now, she has to miss her to death wondering what she will be doing right now. Ahh, being an idol is too bad sometimes.

Yah, Kang Hyewon. She really misses that voice. That bunny can be really annoying but she loves that kind of annoyance that Eunbi can give her.

I have to ask her number when we meet again. But can we meet again? I don't even know about it. What if she will disappear forever? 

Hyewon thinks and she breathes out hot air from , feeling down. When love is not around, all you think are negative thoughts and people call it 'Heart Breaking'.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                        xxx                                            xxx

 

 

 

 

The Accio members are now in Japan and the manager gives them three keys of their hotel rooms. They divide the rooms like this: Dubchaeng, Chaewon x Yujin, and Jeongyeon x Minju as Jeongyeon doesn't want Yujin and Chaewon to fight over to stay with Minju in one room.

The girls take the elevator to get to the floor they will be staying and they enter into their respective rooms. Jeongyeon decides to take a shower first and she enters the bathroom and takes a relaxing shower in the bathtub.

When she comes out from the shower, she is surprised to see all her members in their room. What are they doing? They are watching something on ipad and Jeongyeon peeks to see a man kissing hungrily to a girl.

" Yah!! What are you watching? The maknae is still underage!!!! "

" We are not interesred in the movie. We are watching it for you."

" What? For me? Why? "

Jeongyeon asks and Chaewon explains in a sad tone.

" Because your girlfriend is making a web drama with him."

" My girlfriend? Who? Im Nayeon? "

" Yes. Who else can be? "

Dahyun said while rolling her eyes and Jeongyeon gives a glare to her. But she explains for their leader furthermore.

" She is taking the female lead role with that Choi Seyoung aka kissing monster."

Everyone is looking at Jeongyeon for her reaction but Jeongyeon is just standing with expressionless face.

" So what? Who cares? "

" Umm? Unnie, she is your girl. You should be jealous or worried or something."

" We are not really dating. So, there is no need for me to feel in that stupid ways."

Jeongyeon said and she is about to enter her room but Chaeyoung suddenly attacks her.

" So just tell us how Nayeon unnie kissed? Is she a good kisser? "

" Yah!!! Son Chaeyoung!!!!! "

Jeongyeon jumps onto Chaeyoung and she slaps her making everyone to laugh. The leader glares at the members.

" Kids should only mind kids' things. Don't be interested in adults' cases."

She scolds them with a straight face and enters her own room closing the door with a loud thump. She throws herself on the bed and inhales loudly.

" Hmmmm, making a drama debut? It is a good thing for her. But the male actor is a problem."

Jeongyeon thinks while she is putting her hand on her forehead.

" Im Nayeon is an ugly short bunny girl in my eyes but she can be cute in men's eyes. I mean most of their fans are fanboys, right? Aish, that ert will like her too."

She thinks and she jumps up on the bed to sit.

" Should I make a call and tell her to reject? Ah, no way. I don't have any right to tell her. Aish, what is that woman thinking? Why she has to accept the role? "

Jeongyeon is frowning and she is thinking of what to do or how to contact to her fake girlfriend. She is now hugging the pillow and suddenly remembers what the kids asked her not long ago.

" Is Nayeon a good kisser? "

She closes her eyes and reimagines Nayeon grabbing her collar and crushing their lips together. It was her first kiss and she never admits that it is the most wonderful first kiss ever. The softness of the bunny's lips, the warmth from her breathe, the tender movements of the candy, everthing can drive her insane.

" Aish! Why she has to be a good kisser?! "

Jeongyeon opens her eyes and she angrily hits the pillow all of a sudden.

" Where did she learn this? And why that ert man can have a chance to taste her? Damn! "

Jeongyeon angrily said to herself and she continues hitting the pillow as if she is seeing Choi Seyoung's face on it.

" I hate that woman. Aish, Im Nayeon!!! "