Chapter 25

Scandal 2

It's been two weeks since the last incidence. The G.O.G members are back to Korea and they are taking lessons for their next comeback.

It is one fine morning when the manager breaks into their practice room and gathers the girls around.

" Girls! Come here!!! "

" Nae."

Lisa claps, as she reflects her toothy smile at the girls.

" We have an amazing offer again."

" Again? Geez, please not be WGM 2.0. 

Tzuyu said under her breathe making everyone laughs. The Japanese squirrel grabs her hand and gives a squeeze to calm her down. Tzuyu regains her smile and she nods at her unnie.

Lisa is still laughing and she shakes her head.

" Don't worry. There is no such WGM thing. But, we have an offer from KBS to be on their new variety show, Hometown Report."

" What is this? "

" You will have to travel to a village and learn the lives of farmers at there. This is a fun variety."

" Oh, sound's cool."

" Yeah, and the entertainment chose two members for that."

" Only two? I thought we all can go."

" No, no. The other groups will appear too. But the line up is still unconfirmed yet."

Lisa explains and the members nod in agreement.

" So, we decided Mina and Tzuyu to go. It sill be three days and two nights shooting."

" Me? Oh."

Tzuyu feels a little sad as she doesn't want to leave Sana. But work is work. How she can say No to entertainment. Lisa actually doesn't care their opinion as she continues what she has to talk.

" Fine. Fine. It will be on tomorrow so you have to pack tonight. I will give a list of things you have to take so that when they explore your suitcases on the show, it should be cute and fun."

" Nae."

Tzuyu and Mina said in unison. Lisa nods at them and she leaves the practice room but she turns around at the dor when she remembers something all of a sudden.

" Wait, Mina. I don't like your old suitcase. I'll buy a penguin printed one for you. This will be cute and the fans will love."

" Nae."

" Oh, I forgot to say one thing. I think Accio will be there too. I hope you will show your proof that you and Accio member thing is just a rumor. That's why we decided to send you."

Lisa said and she closes the door, leaving the members dumbfounded.

" I can't believe she actually said like this."

" Yeah, the entertainment magements are scary."

" Mitang, are you ok? "

Sana asks worriedly and Mina nods but her face is telling them a different story. When they reach their dorm after their practice, the members help Mina and Tzuyu to pack their things for their shooting.

Mina is only thinking about one thing. Who will come from Accio? What if Chaeyoung comes? She doesn't know how to react or how to interact with her.

Mina suddenly remebers her days with Chaeyoung in Hawaii. They were really closed and they were happy together. How can she stay like they don't know each other in front of cameras? But the most important thing is that she doesn't know how Chaeyoung will react to see her.

" Aigoo, Mina unnie. Stop worrying and take some sleep. We have to get up early. If not, you will have panda eyes and you will look ugly in camera tomorrow."

" Arasso."

Mina whispers to her roommate Tzuyu and she switches off the light to get some sleep. But she is being in half awake half alseep condition and she feels like she has no sleep at all when Jihyo shakes her body to wake her up.

" Mitang, Lisa unnie is coming to us now. You have to get up."

" Oh."

Mina tiredly walks into the bathroom to do her morning stuffs and chooses some comfortable clothes for the trip. It will not be a long trip but she has to wear something warm as the weather is getting cold these days.

Tzuyu and Mina are taken to the village where they will have their shooting with their Van and the two members stay quiet on the way. Tzuyu knows Mina is still sleepy so she lets her unnie to sleep on her. 

They have to ride for about two hours to reach the shooting location. 

" Wow, it's beautiful."

Mina and Tzuyu get off from the car and they both said in unison. Lisa follows them and she puts her hands on their shoulders.

" Girls, let's go get ready. We can't be late for the shooting, right? "

" Nae."

The two members follow Lisa who leads them to the place where they get for them.

" The other groups are here too."

Lisa whispers in a warning tone and Mina's steady mind starts shaking again. Who is coming from Accio? What if Chaeng is here too? She wants to take a peek but she doesn't dare to do it in front of Lisa.

While she is in her dilemma, their make-up artist unnies start redoing their make-up look and hair before the shooting starts.

" Unnie, I want to go to toilet."

Tzuyu said and Lisa nods. 

" It's over there. Do you need me to accompany you? "

" No, it's fine. Mina unnie said she wants to go too."

" Oh, then, go quick and be back quick."

" Arasso."

Tzuyu said and she pulls up the confused Mina from her seat. And the two walk together to the toilet. They know an eagle-like gaze is following them and so Tzuyu makes sure that they are doing nothing suspicious.

" Where are we going, Tzuyu-ah? "

" Let's go check Accio's place. You want to know she is here or not, right? "

" Oh, I- "

" C'm on."

Tzuyu pulls Mina to the toilet to which they have to pass by another group's staffs. Mina wants to look for her Chaeng- no, she means just Chaeyoung, not hers, but she doesn't dare so she just takes a peek in the crowd.

" Ahhhh, it's already boringggggg."

She suddenly hears the familiar roar of the cub and she notices a tiny figure on the throne of chairs which is made up of three chairs so that Chaeyoung will reach to the position.

" Mina! Why are you standing here? "

Suddenly, Mina is pulled by Lisa who followed them and she pushes the girl away from there. Chaeyoung who also hears Mina's name suddenly turns her head to their direction and she seems to see Mina.

But she turns back to her staffs like she has seen no one and resumes her jokes to which everyone seems enjoying.

" Are you crazy? What are you doing here? "

Lisa starts scolding Mina but the Japanese girl doesn't hear it anymore. Chaeyoung just ignored her. Her mind is only filled with that fact. 

Does she really hates me now? Mina thinks and she feels really bad. How she can make recording with her like nothing happens?

" Yah, don't you understand? Mina-ah, stop being stupid, will ya? Aish, I never knew that Son Chaeyoung is coming too. Initially, they said there will be Yoo Jeongyeon and Kim Chaewon. Why Son Chaeyoung is here? Aish!!! "

Lisa is talking to herself and Mina walks slowly behind her. She feels someone holds her hand and she looks up at Tzuyu who smiles in a cheering way.

" Don't worry, unnie. Everything will be fine."

Mina nods at her as she doesn't want her to be worried about her. But she is not sure about it. Will it be really ok?

 

 

 

 

xxx                                        xxx                                        xxx

 

 

 

 

Ro5ey members are in their Van on the way to go back to their dorm. They are now busy with their preparations for their comeback and they have to practice all day and night. And Hyewon is it is the best for her since she doesn't have enough time to think about Eunbi and miss her.

But it seems the members are thinking in another way. They always watch her and one of them is always by her side. They are acting like Hyewon will do something stupid if they let her to stay alone.

But Hyewon is not that stupid. She can control herself. She is really thankful to her members care during this hell-like weeks but she wants them to stop babysitting her too. The only problem is that she still doesn't know how to tell it to them yet.

" Thank you for the ride! "

They said in unison and Jisoo said farewell to them before she drives back home. Ro5ey members walk up to their apartment and enter the dorm.

" Ahhhh, it's tiringggg."

" And hugry, too. Hehehe."

Yena said while she is rubbing her tummy. Yuri runs to her and hug the bare tummy tight.

" I'll hug it for you."

" Yah, Jo Yul, hug can't solve everything."

" Yah, yah, kids, get a room if you want to continue your love fight."

Chaeyeon jokes and the members laugh together at the pouty Yuri.

" I'll be in my room."

Hyewon suddenly said and she walks into her room without looking back at her members. They wait till Hyewon disappears and Chaeyeon sighs.

" Aigoo, Kang Hyewon is in a mess."

" Let her be. She will be ok soon. We need time to move on."

Nayeon said and she grabs her carkey making everyone looks at her.

" where are you going, unnie? "

" To the mall. I'll make a delicious dinner to cheer her up."

" Oh! That's good."

" You can eat something from the fridge if you are too hungry and wait for me."

" Naeee."

The three kids said in unison and Nayeon takes her wallet before she comes down to the parking lot. She drives her car to the mall and takes a space for her car. And she has to cover her face with a mask and a cap before she comes out from the car.

She has not decided what to buy yet for the dinner and she looks around for some time before she picks up some groceries to cook. Nayeon pays for the bill and she comes back to her car.

Suddenly, her phone vibrates and she gets a message from Yena, saying 'I'm hungry, palli palli'. Nayeon laughs at the dorky member and she shakes her head as she starts her car engine. She slowly drives off but she has to press hard on the brake when a car drives in the parking lot all of a sudden.

" What the-"

Nayeon curses under her breathe but she is in her scared mode so she can't give any reaction right now. The person from the other car comes down and she walks to Nayeon's car with furious steps.

* knock knock knock *

She knocks on Nayeon's car window and Nayeon sighs. What does she wants? Ok, let's fight if you want. Nayeon thinks and she removes her seatbelt before she opens her car's door.

" Yah!! Are you crazy? How can you drive like this? You- "

That person stops her shout when she realises Nayeon. She removes her sunglasses and looks at Nayeon in surprise.

" Im Nayeon? "

Nayeon is also surprised by the familiar blonde lady in front. She shyly lowers her head and whispers.

" Yoo Jeongyeon."

" Yah! How can you drive like this? Are you crazy? Huh? "

" WHAT! Then why you are driving too fast? Don't you know you have to slow down when you take turns? I wonder how you got your license."

" Geez. This woman- That's why you have a lot of haters."

" Having a lot of haters is better than a flirty. Stop being a sugar mommy for a trainee who is around your daughter's age."

" What?! What are you talking about? "

Jeongyeon furrows her eyebrows and she is thinking hard what Nayeon means. And she remembers that the Ro5ey leader caught her with Wonyoung at their shooting day.

" Ahh, you mean Wonyoungie? She is like my real sister. We were on making of our new MV at that time."

" Whatever. Move my way. My sisters are hungry and I need to get home as early as possible."

Nayeon said and she stamps her feet before she enters her car again. Jeongyeon runs to her car and move it to a side so that Nayeon can drive.

" So, she is not having a new girlfriend? Keke."

Nayeon is laughing in her car and she starts driving with a smile. Suddenly, Jeongyeon comes out from her car and she stands in the way to stop Nayeon's car. Nayeon lowers her car's window to listen as Jeongyeon walks to there.

" What do you want? "

" Im Nayeon."

" What? "

" I'll call you later."

Jeongyeon said with a smirk and Nayeon becomes shy.

" Whatever. Do as you like."

Nayeon quickly said and she closes the window again so that Jeongyeon will not see her stupid smile. She drives again and leaves the parking lot but she keeps checking Jeongyeon from the back mirror.

When Jeongyeon throws her fist in the air and jumps in joy, Nayeon can't help but laughs out loud.

" Haha. She is so funny."

She is now on the road and she needs to focus on the road. But the smile is still on her face. Yoo Jeongyeon said that she will call her later.

Yoo Jeongyeon will call me!!!! Nayeon can't help but smiling widely. Her heart is beating fast and it seems it is about to explore any time. Ahhh, this is so embarrassing yet so satisfying.

Nayeon smiles all the way to drive back home. And her sisters will never find out why Nayeon is smiling like a fool all the time.