Chapter 29

Scandal 2

Chaeyoung turns the car into the building's parking lot and she skillfully stops it in its place. She them removes her seatbelt and about to get out of the car to open the car door for her girlfriend but she is stopped by a hand on her arm, pulling her back.

" Wait, Chaeyoungie."

" Hmmm? "

" I don't think it is a good idea."

Mina whispers and she hides her face between her hair strands. Chaeyoung smiles and she tucks the hair behind the older girl's ear before she pulls her face up by her chin.

" Wae Minari? You have already known them. I just want to introduce you to the family officially."

" Yes, I know but I am scared. And it's a little embarrassing."

Mina whispers the last part and Chaeng can't help but laugh at her cute girlfriend. Today, G.O.G got a day off and the members decided to spend the time as they like. Coincidently, Accio is also free and Chaeng suggested that Mina should visit their dorm.

" I know your members well. And I want to introduce my goddess like girlfriend to my members, too."

" What if they tease us? "

" i'll kick their butts, of course."

Chaeyoung said and Mina laughs slapping her girlfriend's arm lightly. Chaeyoung inhales a deep breathe and she pulls Mina into her embrace. Mina comfortably lies on her chest and she is drawing invisible circles on Chaeng's square shoulder with her index.

" What if they don't like me? "

" You are ridiculous, Minari. You are the most amazing person I have known and everyone will love you, of course."

Chaeyoung said and Mina laughs in an amusing way and she continues drawing circles on her lover's shoulder. Chaeyoung finds it cute and she plants a kiss on Mina's crown.

" We can just sit here if you don't want to go."

" No, no, I want to go. I mean- "

Mina looks up and she finds that Chaeyoung is raising her eyebrow and looking at her with a teasing smirk so she pouts.

" You are making a prank on me. Don't call me anymore."

Mina said and she pretends to be angry. Chaeyoung finds it cute with pouting Mina, her cheeks are puffy and-

Chaeyoung's eyes land on Mina's pouting lips which seem calling her. The oblivious Mina is still pouting and Chaeyoung dares herself to make a move. Ok, I can do it.

" Wae? Why are you looking at me like this? "

Mina asks and before she can turn away to the other side, Chaeyoung suddenly leans in to capture her lips. Mina is taken aback by the sudden action and she lets out a moan when the younger suddenly goes up to next level.

" Hmmm, Chaeyoungie."

Chaeyoung smirks as she pushes Mina to the car door on which Mina has to lean back for support as they continue their making out session. Chaeyoung has to let go of the older girl for a few seconds when she feels her phone vibrating in her pocket.

" Your phone... hmmm."

" Forget that."

Chaeyoung said as she nimbles on the lower lip of the Penguin making Mina totally forget about the phone within a second. But the phone rings again and Chaeng growls in anger.

Mina laughs as she pushes away the younger girl so that she can check her caller.

" Damn you, Kim Dahyun unnie."

Chaeyoung whispers under her breathe and answers.

" Yes, unnie? "

" When will you reach home? We are about to prepare the table."

" Oh, we are getting nearer. You can prepare now, unnie."

" Nae, take care of driving."

" Nae, thank you."

Dahyun hungs up and Chaeyoung looks at the Japanese Beauty beside her.

" So, they are just preparing the table. We have enough time for- "

" Hey, hey, wait."

Mina pushes back the naughty cub and she takes out some make-up boxes from her bag confusing Chaeyoung.

" What are you- "

" I have to fix the mess you had made before I get embarrassed myself in front of your members."

Mina firmly said as she is now applying her lipstick again. Chaeyoung grins and she nods like an obedient kid she is.

" Alright. I can wait till the time I send you home."

" Aigoo."

Mina laughs as she is just shaking her head.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                        xxx                                       cxx

 

 

 

 

The Amusement Park is not that much crowded because it is not weekend days. And so Sana and Tzuyu can enjoy their little date here without being caught.

But they have to wear their masks and caps in a secure way so that they will not get caught by their fans. They really don't want unnecessary attention on their pretty date.

Yes, I said Date. Today, when every member is out for their own plans, Sana and Tzuyu decide to have a date. And Sana chose here as she knows Tzuyu is still a kid who is pretending like she is a grown up adult.

" Unnie, you wanna ride that? "

" Sure! It'll be exciting. Hehe."

Tzuyu points to everything she sees and Sana agrees to ride them as she wishes. Tzuyu is jumping up and down in excitement while Sana has to think of what to eat for their lunch.

" Tzuyu-ah, what do you want for lunch? "

" Everything's fine with me. Choose as you like, unnie."

" Immmmm, how about Burgers and Coffee. We don't have to sit in the reataurant and get attention."

" Ok, I love the idea."

Tzuyu said and after about fifteen minutes, they end up sitting on the grass under a big tree which is a little far from the paths. Sana removes her mask and Tzuyu finds it cute as the Japanese makes a face at her.

" Waeyo? "

" Nothing. I just feel that it is strange."

" What is strange? "

" Hmmm, one is from Taiwan. The other is from Japan. They met in South Korea and having a date. This is really strange, isn't it? I think it is what people called Destiny."

Sana said and Tzuyu feels that her face is flushing red due to the bold statement from the older girl. She makes a fake cough and tries to her blushing face. Sana laughs at the cuteness of the younger.

" Tzuyu-ah."

" Hmmm? ."

" Arigato."

Sana said and flashes her beautiful smile. Tzuyu smiles along with her and they start eating their lunch as they enjoy the peacefulness of the afternoon under the shade.

" I wonder what Mitang is doing. I hope everything will be fine. This is the first time she met with Accio members as official."

" Immm, but I think Chaeng is a good kid. I carefully checked her on that Home Town Report shooting. She seems she really likes Mina unnie."

Tzuyu said and she looks at Sana. To her horror, Sana's face becomes darken and she leans closer to Tzuyu.

" You what? "

" Umm? "

The oblivious Tzuyu blinks as she is thinking hard of what he has said wrong. Sana is now pouting while crossing her arms.

" You checked that Chaeyoung girl out, right? "

" Ahh, unnie. It is not like this."

Tzuyu widens her eyes and she tries to explain. Sana wants to laugh just by looking at Tzuyu's expression but she decides to play along more so she continues sulking. 

Sana takes a peek at her younger member who is now thinking of what to do and she takes out her phone in secret.

* snap snap snap *

Sana takes several photos and Tzuyu seems to be surprised. She is looking at the older girl with confused expression and Sana can't help but laugh at her.

" Yahh, I'm just teasing you."

" Unnieeeee~"

" Come. Let's take photos together. May be we can update later for our Sapphires."

Sana mentions their OTP's lovers name and Tzuyu feels warm in her heart just by that. She smiles and nods as she crawls beside Sana to take selcas.

The two idols from G.O.G spend their free time together happily and they finally come back to the dorm. Later that night, the whole Grace fandom has been crashed down by the precious Satzu selca that Sana uploaded with the caption 'Date with Tzu'.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                        xxx                                        xxx

 

 


The cold breeze is running along the bank of Han River. The weather is getting cold these days and so Hyewon has to wear a thick coat along with her hoodie and beanie.

She misses walking on the bank. It feels so good and nice to spend her free time here again. Since she has been revealed her so-called Family Ring, she feels safe and secured with her relationship with Eunbi.

She can freely meet her now. Even if someone sees them and asks questions, she can just say that she is a Family. It is not a lie at all. She will be her family member one day. And that thought really makes her happy.

Hyewon is getting nearer to their usual spot and she finds a bunny hopping up and down to kill the cold. She can't help but laugh at the cute bunny.

" Kang Hyewon!! "

Eunbi sees her and she waves at the idol while still hopping. Hyewon smiles and she waves back and she is about to go to Eunbi but the later stops her.

" Wait. Stay there. I'll come."

Eunbi said and Hyewon nods. She puts her hands in the pockets of her coat and waits for her bunny who is now playfully jumping towards her.

" Gotcha!!! "

" Hahahahha."

Eunbi quickly tightens her arms around Hyewon and the idol can't stop laughing at her cuteness. But the smile disappears immediately when she notices something.

" Yah! Why are you wearing nothing on your head? You will catch a cold. And why your hair becomes blonde? "

" Too many questions. You really look like a young ajjuma."

" Huh? Let's see who is sayin' "

Hyewon said but Eunbi just sniffs her nose and she links her arm around Hyewon's as they start walking along the river.

" I dyed my hair today as I wanted a change. Don't you think I look like a cool boy? "

" Huh? Who's cool boy? You??? "

" Yah!! Knag Hyewon!! "

Eunbi pouts and Hyewon is giggling by herself. Eunbi decides to ignore her and she continues what she is saying.

" I wanted to wear a hat but I don't want to ruin my hairstyle so- "

" Aigoo, aigoo."

Hyewon shakes her head at her silly and childish girlfriend. Eunbi looks up her and asks.

" What about you? What is your TMI, Hyewon-sshi? "

Eunbi pretends like she is one of her Thorns and Hyewon can't help but burst into laughter again. She then clears and answers.

" Well, I have to practice days and nights as we are now preparing for our concert."

" Wow. You are having a concert? This will be a hot topic."

" Yah! Kwon Eunbi, don't post anything on your account. This is still a secret. We have a plan to surprise our fans on the Anniversary Day."

Hyewon said with wide eyes and Eunbi frowns.

" Don't worry. I don't want to make dirty on my wall with you and your flop group."

" Yah!! "

* Sneeze *

Before Hyewon can start a fight with her girlfriend who is also an anti-fan to them, Eunbi sneezes due to the cold. Hyewon sighs and she glares at Eunbi who is now showing her puppy eyes. How she can resist them?

Hyewon takes off her beanie and she puts it on Eunbi's head, pulls it down till it covers Eunbi's ears. 

" You are ruining my hair."

Eunbi whispers but her shy smile is telling an opposite story. She then links their arms once again to hide her blushing face and continues walking along the river.

" Kang Hyewon."

" What? "

" Gomowo."

" Hmmm? "

Hyewon stops her steps and she looks at Eunbi who is now looking up her. The shorter girl shows her long small teeth with a smile which can easily melts Hyewon's heart.

" For giving me Yujinnie."

" What?! "

" Hehe. Pabo."

" Who do you love more, me or Ahn Yujin? "

" Of course, it's Yujinnie."

" You are dead if I catch you."

" Ahhhhhhh, no way!!! "

Eunbi shouts and she pushes Hyewon away before she starts running away from the idol. Hyewon loses her balance and falls on her butts. Eunbi points at her and laughs but she shouts and runs away as soon as Hyewon jumps up and ready to chase her.

" Kyaaaa, Kang Hyewon!! Don't come to me."

The night is more beautiful with their laughs and love which is flowing in the air.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                       xxx                                         xxx

 

 

 

 

* knock knock knock *

Jeongyeon is leaning back on the seat of her car while closing her eyes trying to get a nap while waiting for Nayeon to arrive. She opens her eyes lazily when she hears a knock and sees Nayeon knocking her car windowpane. 

Jeongyeon checks herself in the mirror before she removes the seatbelt and comes out from the car.

" Yoo Jeongyeon, why you wanted to meet me at this hour? "

Nayeon asks while she is crossing her arms. Jeongyeon can't say a thing as she is so lost in Nayeon's natural beauty. She seems she has just wash her face. She is wearing nothing and her skin is just glowing by herself.

" Wow, you are beautiful."

Jeongyeon blurs out and it makes Nayeon's pale skin to turn pink immediately. But Nayeon pretends like she is annoyed and asks again.

" Answer me first. What do you want? It is almost 11Pm."

" Hmmm, I have a gift for you."

Jeongyeon said and Nayeon raises one of her eyebrows. They are now in the parking lot under Ro5ey's dorm and there is no one here so they don't bother to enter inside the car.

Jeongyeon smiles and she searches in her pocket before taking out something from it. She is holding it in her fist and raises her eyebrow back at the older girl.

" Nayeon-ah, I know I am not a good person but I want to make things better between us. I have failed you once but can you give me a second chance? But this time, let's be serious."

" Hmmm."

Nayeon feels the sincerity within Jeongyeon's word and she knows that the younger is referring to their relationship. Jeongyeon reaches out to take her hand and she puts something on her palm.

" Will you be my girlfriend again? "

Nayeon feels touched when she finds a ring in her hand.

" Yoo Jeongyeon."

" I promise I will fight with every force I can to keep our relation. The only thing you have to do is to take my hand."

Jeongyeon said and she stares into Nayeon's teary eyes. The older girl sniffs and she nods for numerous times. Jeongyeon smiles and she slides the ring for Nayeon before she gives a peck at the older girl's finger.

" Saranghae."

" Nado saranghae."

Nayeon said as she jumps up to hug the taller girl by her neck. Jeongyeon gladly catches her and hugs her back as they share their body warmth from each other.

Jeongyeon suddenly turns around and she flips their places as she pushes the Ro5ey leader to her car. 

" Ahh."

Nayeon lets out a scream and she is now staring at Jeongyeon who is staring her back with black eyes while trapping her between her arms. Nayeon can feel her own heartbeat as Jeongyeon draws nearer and nearer and finally she closes her eyes, waiting for the magical touch.

" Nayeon unnie? "

Suddenly, they hear a voice from their side and both Nayeon and Jeongyeon jump away from each other in surprise. They look at the direction and finds that Hyewon is walking to them with crossing arms and furrowing brows.

" What are you doing at this hour? "

" I- umm- "

" I can't believe you."

Hyewon scolds them and both Nayeon and Jeongyeon are with red tomatoes like faces. They even don't dare to look at each other anymore.

" I'm going. Bye. Goodnight."

" Bye. Take care of driving."

Jeongyeon and Hyewon bows as greeting and Jeongyeon drives as fast as she can to run away from Kang Hyewon. It's a bit scary to see her dark face.

" Let's go. It's getting late. You have to take care. How can you do such things in public. Geez."

Hyewon scolds Nayeon and the older girl just nods. Hyewon shakes her head and she puts her arm around their leader's shoulder.

" But unnie, I saw everything. She is a nice person. I'm happy for you."

" Really? "

" Yeah."

Hyewon said and Nayeon's face lights up again. She hugs Hyewon back by her waist and the two members walk up to their dorm.