Chapter 14

Scandal 2

* alarm ringinggggg *

Hyewon extends her hand to find her phone before Yena will wake up. But she can't locate it immediately and the duck girl opens her eyes in half.

" Ummmm, Hyewon-ah. What noise is it? "

" It's nothing, Yena-ah. Sleep sleep.

Hyewon said as she jumps out from the bed and pads on Yena's  a few making the girl to fall asleep again while her other hand is busy turning off the alarm that she has set up at 4AM exactly.

She inhales and enters the bathroom while murmuring some melody and doing her daily activities. Then she comes out from the bathroom and dials to a number in her contact.

She has to wait for three beeps before the person on the other line picks up.

" Hello? "

Hyewon wants to laugh when she hears a cute sleepy voice. She makes a fake cough and she hears a squeeze from the other side. And a drop sound, too.

" Hello? Are you ok? "

" Yeah. Yeah. I'm fine."

She hears the voice in a very low tone. It seems it comes from a far. 

" Why you call me so early in the morning? Are you sick? "

Eunbi asks clearly again and Hyewon can now concludes that she has dropped her phone due to surprise. Haha, that bunny is really funny. She is just laughing, making Eunbi to shout from the other line. 

" Yah~ you called me too early to listen your annoying chuckle? "

" No. No. Meet me at the Han River now."

" Now? "

" Yep. See ya."

Hyewon hangs up in a quick mode and she can imagine how Eunbi will be pouting now. That will be so priceless. She then puts the phone on the table and chooses something to look good on her before she sneaks out from the dorm before no one wakes up.

The morning fresh air is welcoming her as soon as she comes out from the dorm. It is still dark and no one is on the roads so Hyewon can go freely as she wants. She even didn't bring her cap and mask today.

She sits at the usual bench of herself and Eunbi and waits for the bunny girl to arrive. And she has to wait for about fifteen minutes for the girl to show up. Hyewon stands up and she waits for the bunny Eunbi but the shorter girl grabs her collar as soon as she sees her.

" Yah! How dare you wake me up this early? What do you want? "

" Morning run."

" What?! "

" Let's run together. And I'll give you a prize if you can make it."

" Geez. I'm not interested in anything right now. I'm crying for tonight's Encore Concert to which I can never attend."

" C'm on. That's why I am here to cheer you up. Let's run together, okay? "

Hyewon asks and Eunbi is staring at her with a cute pout. But finally, she sighs and agrees to Hyewon. The idol girl is satisfied and they decide to run along the Han River then will turn around on the road and finish at the starting point.

" Let's go! "

Hyewon leads and Eunbi is hopping beside her. Hyewon wants to laugh when she sees how a bunny with short legs run. This is the most epic scene ever. They run for about fifteen minutes and Eunbi's steps are getting slower and slower.

" Yah~ Kang Hyewon~ I can't run anymore."

She said under her breathe and Hyewon laughs as she slows down too. And she runs backwards so that they are now running side to side. Hyewon points to the front and she said.

" Let's change the finish at there."

" Good! "

Eunbi said while she is breathing heavily. The sun is rising slowly and the surrounding is starting to filled with golden color. Hyewon reaches to their finish point and she waits for Eunbi who is hopping to her while jumping and running alternately.

* Pant Pant Pant *

Hyewon laughs hard and holds on her stomach while watching Eunbi crawling to the finish. The shorter girl glares her while she is breathing heavily till she regains her normal self.

* slap slap slap *

" Ah! Ah! Ah! Yah~ what's that's for? "

Hyewon asks while she is rubbing her arm. Eunbi crosses her arms and she said.

" You woke me up too early and then you made me run like there's Yujinnie waiting for me at the finish. I hate you! "

Eunbi is pouting and Hyewon is giggling while she is searching in her hoodie pocket to take out something.

" Alright. But Yujinnie is really waiting for you."

" What?! "

Eunbi turns to Hyewon and her jaws drop immediately when she sees the tickets of Accio's Encore Concert. Hyewon smiles widely at her and she gives the tickets.

" Here's your reward."

" Yah! Kang Hyewon! "

Instead of taking the tickets, Eunbi suddenly jumps up and hugs Hyewon by her neck, making Hyewon to be splashed by warm water at the face. Her cheeks turn red immediately as Eunbi is hanging on her neck and hugging her tight.

" Thank you, Kang Hyewon. I love you."

Hyewon widens her eyes. But Eunbi is squeezing like a kid and she finally gets it. Eunbi doesn't mean the way she thinks. But it is enough for her to see the bunny girl happy. She smiles and pulls the girl closer, hugs her back.

Eunbi them removes herself from Hyewon's embrace and she looks at the tickets with wide smile. But her smile turns into a frown making Hyewon to wonder.

" Wae? "

" It's two tickets. One for me and one for whom? "

" Molla. The Minju Fansite guy? "

" Yah~ He is just like a little brother."

Hyewon starts walking away and Eunbi follows her. Hyewon is walking in normal pace but Eunbi has to hop a little to catch her as she has shorter legs than the Idol.

" So? "

" Don't you want to come with me? "

" What? I have to watch Accio's concert? "

" Yeah. May be you will become Yujinnie Bias too."

" Shut up! How should I fall for a kid! "

" Because she is charmingg."

" I'm charming, too."

The two keep arguing as they return to their way back dorm. They are lost in their own world so they fail to notice a pair of sharp eyes behind a tree, who is watching them the whole time.

 

 

 

15 minutes ago...

Momo is at the Han river for morning exercise as she knows stamina is the best for chasing after people. She runs along the bank of Han River and enjoys her peaceful morning routine until she notices someone at her front.

" Omo Omo Omo."

Momo is surprised to see a purple hair girl with someone. They are laughing and having fun together. Her head starts working and after 0.7654 seconds later, she can calculate that it is no other than Ro5ey's Kang Hyewon.

What is she doing here at this hour? Momo tries to take her camera but she remembers that she is not in her working hour so she left it at home along with her phone too. 

" So, the rumors are true. Huh? "

She smirks and runs behind a big tree to hide and watch the couple. As she is watching, the mysteruous girl suddenly jumps and hugs Hyewon to which the Idol returns gladly.

" A happy secret couple? That's so romantic."

Momo comments and she keeps watching. The idol and her girl walks away and they disappear from her sight. Momo clearly saw the girl's face and she is just an ordinary girl. 

" So, Kang Hyewon is dating with a non-celebrity? How smart she is! "

Momo rubs her chin slightly and smirks.

" But not smart enough to run away from me."

 

 

 

 

xxx                                        xxx                                           xxx

 

 

 

 

" Hmmm, will this outfit too revealing? "

Nayeon thinks while she is looking at herself in the mirror. She is choosing clothes to go to Accio's Encore Concert as she has promised Jeongyeon to come.

She knows her CEO will be super mad if she finds out that she went to Accio's concert but now, she can't care about it. And they are officially dating, right? There is no need for me to be worried about being caught.

Nayeon is cheering herself up and she removes her clothes as she wants to go back to normal T-shirt and pant so that she will not get too much attentions from the fans.

And then, she picks up her car key, phone and wallet and comes out from her room to find Hyewon alone in the living room. As soon as she sees Nayeon, Hyewon immediately stands up and shows her toothy smile.

" What's up? "

" Hehe, I want to come with you."

" Accio's concert? "

" Nae. Chaeng invited me."

Hyewon explains and Nayeon thinks for a few seconds. Well, going with a member is better than going alone. She thinks.

" Fine. Let's go."

" Nae!! Thank you."

Hyewon said and she links her arm to Nayeon making the leader smiles at her sister's cute clingy behaviour. The two Ro5ey members get into Nayeon's car and they drive by theirselves to the Accio concert without informing their manager.

On the way, Nayeon is excited about meeting Jeongyeon. She has sent congratulation bouquet this morning but she is still exciting. This is what we feel when we are falling in love? Nayeon thinks and her cheeks turn red immediately by her own thought.

" Unnie."

" I'm not blushing."

" Huh? What? I'm not asking you anything."

" Oop."

Nayeon bites her lip and she is scolding herself for her stupidity. She clears and pretends like she doesn't care as she takes a right turn.

" Aham, nothing. You can continue."

" Ok. I'm taking a friend with us today."

" A friend? "

Nayeon is a little surprised as this is the first time she heard somthing like this from Hyewon. She looks at the younger with with suspicious eyes and Hyewon laughs nervously.

" She is a big fan of Accio so I got two tickets from Chaeng and I gave her. Hehehehe."

" Yah, Kang Hyewon. This is not your friend, right? Tell me what the group's name is."

Nayeon asks and Hyewon scratches her head in a more nervous way.

" Unnie, I regard you as my real sister. So, promise me one thing. Don't tell about it to Yuri and Yena. They will tease me non-stop for sure."

Nayeon knows Hyewon is serious so she nods.

" I promise."

" Well, she is a non-celebrity. And we became friends not long ago. And she is a big fan of Accio. And so- "

" Too many 'And', baby. You are nervous. I wonder who that lucky girl is."

Hyewon smiles with Nayeon's soft tone. The leader is always understanding.

" Aigoo, my baby is growing up."

Nayeon pretends like she is wiping her tears and Hyewon hugs her waist.

" No! I'm still your baby. I love you."

" I know. I know. Haha."

" Hehe, thanks for listening to me, unnie."

" You are always welcome, sis."

The two members reach the Concert hall and they take the VIP Exit to enter the hall without being caught by the cameras. They go straight to the VVIP section and Hyewon smiles immediately when she sees a certain bunny girl at there with Yujin hairband, Jinju slogan and the Accio's lightstick which is a wand.

" Kang Hyewon! "

Eunbi jumps like always and she greets. But her face changes suddenly when she sees another person beside Hyewon. Nayeon is looking at their direction and Hyewon is afraid of Eunbi saying something bad to Nayeon so she hugs her shoulder immediately.

" Unnie, that's my friend. Yah, Kwon Eunbi, that's our leader, Im Nayeon."

" Everyone knows her, so I know her, too."

" Nice to meet you."

" Nae. You really care about our Captain Yoo. And you are way more beautiful in person. No wonder why our Yoo fell for you."

Eunbi is now talking to herself and Hyewon pulls her away, leaving Nayeon in confusion. At that time, the concert starts and Nayeon has to admit that Accio is a really strong group. Their opening section is really incredible.

She enjoys the whole three hours concert and she keeps watching Yoo Jeongyeon in her every movement. She doesn't know why but she thinks she has changed. At first, she really hates that tall annoying girl but now, she finds that she has her own charms and she is a really nice girl.

Jeongyeon even gave her a finger heart and a wink when she was riding a cart and passed by them. That playful girlfriend! Nayeon feels more and more blushing whenever she thinks about that. Jeongyeon and Nayeon is a couple. Everyone is saying like that and Yoo Jeongyeon is hers at this moment. It feels so right.

" Unnie, we are going back."

Hyewon leans to her and she whispers after the concert. Nayeon takes a glance at the girl who seems she is waiting for Hyewon. It seems the girl is scared of Nayeon. She can't look straight into her eyes. This girl is so funny. Nayeon thinks and she shifts her attention back to Hyewon.

" Umm? You are not coming with me? "

" I'll just use the bus. Thank you, unnie."

" Alright. Take care. Of your hair, I mean."

Nayeon teases and Hyewon is just laughing. She then decides to go to Accio's backstage to meet and greet Jeongyeon.

" Hi, Nayeon-sshi."

" Nae."

Nayeon is greeted by everyone and she has to smile back to all of them. And she finally reach Accio's waiting room where the members are making noises loudly.

" Unnie!!!! Your girlfriend is here!!!!! "

The maknae Yujin shouts and Nayeon wants to vapourize at that moment due to the embarrassment because everyone is now looking at her direction. 

" Aish, I thought she was my Minari~ "

Chaeyoung girl murmurs but Nayeon can hear it clearly. Minari? Ahhh, so she is dating with G.O.G Mina? That girl has a good taste. I love Mina too. She is too beautiful. Nayeon is busy with her thoughts but she is taken out from her world by a pull on her arm.

" You are here."

Jeongyeon happily said and she pulls Nayeon into a hug all of a sudden making everyone in the room to say Wowww. Lucky to them, their manager is not here with them. If not, they will be scolded.

" Thanks for coming. And for the bouquet too. I love it."

" Nae."

" Guys, WGM team is here. Ready for the recording!! We have- oh! "

Suddenly, their manager Jisoo enters and she announces. But her words are stopped in middle when she notices Nayeon. She is suspiciously looking at them but said nothing.

" Ok. Dahyun-ah, they will walk in and surprise you. You must show extreme happiness and touched moments with your wife. Yujin, Chaewon and Minju, you three will be playful kids here. You have to tease them. And Jeongyeon, please go to the corner and stay out of the camera frame."

" Arasso."

Jeongyeon said and she grabs Nayeon's hand, pulls her to the wall across the Accio's members so that they will not be in the recording. The WGM team enters and they all are doing according to the scripts they were told before. 

Nayeon is silently watching them as G.O.G Sana and Mina enter the room. So, Mina is here, huh? Interesting. Nayeon is thinking and she feels fluttering when Dahyun and Sana hug. 

" It is good to be on WGM. You have permission to date someone in public without being blamed."

Nayeon whispers and Jeongyeon looks at her. And she gives a squuze to the hand she has been holding the whole time.

" Are you jealous? "

" Yeah. Kind of."

" So, you want to date someone. Do you have someone on your mind now? "

Jeongyeon asks and Nayeon looks up her. Their eyes meet and Nayeon finds some kind of curiosity mixed with sadness in the warm brown orbs of the taller girl.

"  Moya? You are ridiculous, Yoo Jeongyeon."

Nayeon breaks the eye contact and she turns to the front again to watch WGM filming. Jeongyeon wants to ask more but she just decides to let it now. Enjoying current moment is more important.

" Yah, Yoo Jeongyeon, what is Chaeyoung doing? "

Nayeon suddenly notices that Chaeng switches place with Minju so that she is now beside Mina. They are facing the camera so their backs are not seen in the frame but Nayeon and Jeongyeon can see them clearly from their position.

" Hi, Minari~ "

Chaeyoung whispers without moving her lips which is one of the best secret techniques that idols are experts. Mina blushes as soon as her girlfriend stands beside her. She wants to greet her back but she is too shy to make a sound.

Chaeng takes a glance and she is making sure that no one is watching them because the three kids are playing with the couple now.

She takes the chance and moves closer to Mina leaving no gap between them. Mina is standing with her hands behind and so their bodies are now touching. 

" What is she trying to do? "

" Aish, that kid! "

Nayeon and Jeongyeon are watching Michaeng in action silently while worried for them being caught in red handed. Chaeyoung takes this chance and she puts her hand to the back too. And she secretly finds Mina's hand and grabs it.

" Holy ! "

" She is doing it! "

Jeongyeon and Nayeon said almost in union as they witness what the kids are doing. Mina's face is turning into a tomato while Chaeyoung just holds her hand and interlaces their fingers. They both can feel the sweats in between their palms but no one can say who is the one sweating. Or may be both?

Jeongyeon suddenly sees that one of the camera-men is looking at Michaeng's direction and he is about to change the camera direction. Nayeon sees it too and she responses in self reflection as she pushes Jeongyeon to Michaeng.

" Go save them."

Jeongyeon nods and she laughs loudly, making everyone shift their attention to her.

" Oh, our Dahyunnie is busy now. Hahahhaaa. Can I borrow Chaeng for a sec? "

She said and she hugs Chaeyoung by the shoulder, making the two kids to let go of their intertwined hands.

" Let's go."

She walks to the nearest camera while dragging Chaeyoung along with her. They even make their No Jam bros pose in front of the camera for the fanservice. Mina is still at there like a statue while she is still blushing because she knows the Accio's leader caught their action.

Jeongyeon pushes Chaeyoung out from the room and Nayeon follows them. As soon as the door is closed, Jeongyeon pushes Chaeng to the wall and traps her in her arms.

" Yah, are you crazy? What if someone saw you? No, no. They saw you. What if the cameras caught you? "

" Don't worry. It won't."

" Yah!!! "

" Relax, Yoo Jeongyeon."

Nayeon pulls Jeongyeon away from the short girl and Chaeyoung is now laughing, making the two leaders confused. Jeongyeon frowns and she crosses her arms.

" Why you are laughing? I am scolding you."

" I know but you really looked like my parents. My dad was scolding me while my mom is trying to save me from dad. That's cool."

" What?! "

Nayeon and Jeongyeon both blush and they move away from each other in a quick move. Chaeyoung is still laughing and she is now leaving them alone as she walks away.

" I'm going to toilet. Have fun, Appa and Omma."

" Yah!!! Son Chaeyoung!!!! "

Jeongyeon tries to shout but Chaeng has already disappeared by the corner. Jeongyeon puts her hands on her waist and she is pretending to be angry at Chaeng as she doesn't dare to look at Nayeon's face.

Well, the Ro5ey leader is at her critical condition too. She also refuses to look at Jeongyeon's face because she is too shy by the teasing of the playful kid.

" Yah, Im Nayeon."

" Yoo Jeongyeon, I- "

They turn and said in unison making both of them to stop and just stare at each other again. Jeongyeon makes a soft smile and she said.

" Don't mind Chaeng. She is still a kid. She said things in random."

" I know. And I don't mind. She is just - joking around."

" Yeah. Haha. A joke."

" Yes."

Damn, why it has to be a joke? I want it! Jeongyeon thinks and she takes a peek to Nayeon who is now lowering her head and watching at her own feet. Aigoo, Yoo Jeongyeon, what's wrong with you?

Appa and Omma? She feels butterflies on her stomach when she thinks about it again. A wide smile appears on her face and she finally laughs. Nayeon is surprised at first and she looks up at laughing Jeongyeon. But later, she joins the laugh and they laugh together with their own meaningful thoughts.

I have to give some reward to Chaeng for this pick up joke later. At least, Son Chaeyoung is worth to be saved. Jeongyeon thinks.