Chapter 1

Scandal 2

" Please take a seat, Sana-chan."

" Nae."

Sana sits excitingly in front of their entertainment's CEO together with her manager, Lalisa. 

" How's practise? "

" It's going well. We are trying too hard for our comeback since it has been six months after our comeback."

" Good."

Wendy said as she leans on the back of the seat. The Japanese idol becomes uneasy under her stare and she wonders what she has done to be called by the CEO. She did nothing wrong.

" Sana-chan. I received an offer from MBC."

" Nae? "

" They said they want to revive their ended show, We Got Married. And they are offering us for a space for you."

" Nae? It means I have to marry someone."

" Yes. Since you guys are famous as Rookie Monsters last year, we have to improve your group into something more. And doing Variety is a good option."

" I- I don't know. I'm not a Korean and it will be difficult for me to be alone on a variety show."

" Don't worry. Your partner is a nice girl."

" Girl? "

" Oh. I forgot to tell you. They are making a new theme of WGM and they are inviting two girls for one out of three couples."

Sana can't say a thing anymore. She opens and tries to make a complaint but her manager taps on her thigh under the table and makes her stop as their CEO is too excited about the offer.

" I- I'll accept the role. But who is my partner? "

" Oh, you will be surprised."

Wendy said with a smile. She raises her eyebrows and puts her ipad in front of Sana showing a photo of a cool girl with blue hair and bright smile.

" Kim Dahyun? "

" Yep. Accio's Kim Dahyun. The dream girl of everyone. Think like this. The dreamgirl Kim Dahyun is now pairing up with the rookie Aphrodite Minatozaki Sana. Wow. This will be the headline news."

Sana gulps as she knows her CEO is right. But something is pulling her back to be in WGM where she has to marry to a random stranger. This will be part of her job and her fans, Grace will love to see her but she knows that somebody will be hurt because of her.

" Sana-chan, stop thinking and just say yes. This is your big chance to shine."

" Nae. I understand."

" Good."

Sana bows at her CEO and she comes out from her office with her manager. Lisa is checking her face the whole time since they came out from the office. Sana keeps making a sigh while she is frowning, worrying her manager.

" Yah, are you alright? "

" Yeah. I'm just thinking of how to tell my members."

" They'll understand you. It's a big chance. Everyone knows."

Her manager said and Sana clearly understand about it. But she is thinking about something else that she can't tell it to her manager. About that certain person who will definitely get jealous when she knows about this news.

The manager stops the car in front of their dorm and Sana removes the seatbelt to come out from the car. She uses the elevator to reach to their floor and enters the password of the door.

" Hey, Sana unnie. What did the CEO said? "

" Immm."

Jihyo notices her member's face and she knows something is definitely wrong with her. She pulls the older girl and makes her sit on the couch and crosses her arms.

" Tell me what's wrong? "

" She wanted me to be on a Variety show."

" That's a great news!!!!! GIRLS!!!!!!!! "

Jihyo excitingly shouts and the members start coming out from their rooms. Sana becomes more and more uneasy and she looks around to find the certain person. Mina sits beside her and she slaps on her thigh.

" Tzuyu is out for yogurt."

" Oh, that's good."

" Why? "

The two maknaes, Nako and Hitomi are sitting on the floor, while Jihyo is staring at her with crossing arms. Sakura is leaning on her room's door and she is listening to them though her eyes never leaves from her nintendo switch.

" Now, tell us the name of your Variety."

" It's We Got Married."

" WTF! "

Everyone freaks out and they all shout in unison. Sana hangs down her head in sadness.

" I don't want to be on that show. It will be weird to date someone on screen. And the weirdest part is that I'm pairing up with a girl."

" What?! Who? "

" Kim Dahyun of Accio."

* Bump *

They all look at the door and there is Tzuyu standing at there. The yogurt bottle she has bought is now on the floor and she is staring at Sana.

" Tzuyu-ah, I can explain."

" No. No. It's fine."

Tzuyu said as she tries to force a smile. She then quickly enters the kitchen and Mina slaps on Sana's thigh again.

" Go, unnie. Follow her. We all know that she can get easily jealous when it comes to her unnies."

" Especially you."

" I- "

Sana sighs. And she stands up to follow her favourite member of the group. Jihyo grabs her hand before she can leave here.

" Sana unnie, I don't think this will be ok. You really are in trouble."

" Yeah. I know."

Sana replies as she also feels bad for her new Variety Show. She needs to do something with Tzuyu.

 

 

 

xxx                                     xxx                                             xxx

 

 

 

 

" 1 2 3 4... 5 6 7 8..."

The instumental version of their new song is played softly while the members of Accio are practising their latest comeback song for this summer comeback. Their manager is waiting for them at the corner of the room while watching them.

" Let's take a break! "

The manager said and the members sit on fhe floor tiredly. Being the clingy kid she is, Chaeyoung immediately lies down on Dahyun's lap while Jeongyeon is leaning on Yujin's shoulder. Chaewon and Minju are leaning on each other and catching their own breathe again.

" I have a breaking news."

Jisoo said and the members look at her in confusion. The manager claps and she said excitingly.

" Congratulation, Dahyun-ah, you are getting a role in We Got Married."

" What! No way!!!! "

" Why this stupid dating show? "

" Who is the husband? "

The room is filled with complaints and the manager has to calm them down.

" Kids. Kids. Relax. This is not a normal show. 5 years ago, they debuted girlxgirl couple with Une Anne's Jung Eunji and Pink Blossom's Son Naeun. And surprisingly, it was a super hit. They want to reboot it again."

" So, I'm getting a wife? "

Dahyun asks and the other members are listening with wide opened mouth.

" Yes. And the partner is the new rising goddess, Minatozaki Sana."

" WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

" No way! She is too beautiful."

" I want my WGM with Mina-chan too."

Chaeyoung said in jealousy while she is rolling on the floor. Jeongyeon slaps on her and the cub frowns while rubbing the sore spot. Dahyun can't believe her ears too.

" Wow. She is amazing. I can't find no reason to refuse the offer."

" That is! Girls, listen. You are the No.1 girl group. And I believe this song, "Adrenaline" will be the hit song of 2020, too. Whatever you do will be successful. So, let's believe in yourself and do your best."

" Wow, unnie. Well said. You said really beautiful. Where did you learn these words? "

Yujin jokes and the members laugh loudly. The manager pouts as the Accio members are making fun with her. She stands up and takes her bag, decides to run away.

" Ok, I'm going to buy lunch. What do you want? "

They tell her what they want and the manager leaves them alone. Jeongyeon stands up and she claps, getting everyone's attention.

" Alright. It is a very good news that our Tofu is finally getting a wife but we have to practise too. We can't let our Witches down. They are waiting for us for too long and we have to show them the best of us. Get up, kids. Let's practise! "

" Unnie, my legs are killing me!!! "

" Yeah. I need five more minutes, please~ "

Minju and Chaewon complain but Jeongyeon crosses her arms and shakes her head.

" No way. You all knows that Ro5ey is coming back on the same date as us, right? This is war, girls. Witches will have a war with their Thorns and we can't lose to them either."

" It is because of Im Nayeon, right? "

Chaeng asks and Jeongyeon's face changes into a stony tone. She inhales till her chest rises up in enthusiasm and said with a deep voice.

" Of course. She is one of the reasons too. I can't lose to her."

" Aigoo, it's been a long time, unnie. And you are still childish? "

" Shut up. We have been rivals since our high school days and we still are. Get your lazy asses up and let's practise."

" Nae~ "

The members lazily stand up and take their places in front of the mirror. And Jeongyeon counts the timing as they start to practise their song again and again.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                       xxx                                           xxx

 

 

 

" Thank you for your hard work."

" Nae, thank you."

The members of Ro5ey are doing their jacket photo shooting and it is finished now. The five members run to the monitor to check their photos.

Their concept for this comeback is Roses and the title track is called "Perfume". They really love the dance move of the killing part where they rub their wrist against each other. 

And the group photo has one pose of these. Nayeon points at the picture and she laughs.

" I know this dance move will be epic. It will be the Best Dance of the year."

" Yeah, our Thorns will love it."

They continue checking the photos of individual sections. They are wearing flower printed dresses which shows their mature feminine side and elegance.

Nayeon is staring at the camera with her infamous usual smirk while putting the rose near her face. Chaeyeon is with the bouquet and she even looks like a cute bride.

" LOL! Kang Hyewon, you are too manly and this theme is too opposite to you."

" Shut up, Lee Chaeyeon."

Yes, Chaeyeon is right. Hyewon is a little stiff in that short dress as it is not her style. But as their male fans are greater than female fans, they have to show their beautiful side to them more.

" Whatever you are saying, my Yena unnie is ths cutest! "

Yuri said while she is back hugging Yena and checking the photo of Yena putting the rose on her pouting lips. The camera is taking their reactions to the photos as they will be released as jacket photo making later. And they all know Yuri is making fan service with Yena again as they are the most romantic couple here.

" You are beautiful too. This theme suits you."

Yena replies when Yuri lying on the rose petals appears. Yuri becomes shy and she slaps on Yena for no reason. The members altogether frown at Yulyen and the camera man nods at them.

" Aigoo, sometimes, I wonder how Yuri and Yena can do OTP thing non-stop."

" Beacuse I love Yena unnie for 200%."

" Stop it now. You are giving me goosebumps."

Yena said and she starts walking away from Yuri. The younger girl pouts and she follows Yena while she is trying to hug her arm.

" Eek, these two are really annoying sometimes."

" Yeah, I feel bad for Yena. Hehe."

Hyewon and Chaeyeon said and they fists bump with each other. At that time, Chaeyeon's phone rings and she opens it to see the noti. And her face lights up immediately when she sees something.

" Why? Let me see."

Hyewon tries to see her phone and Chaeyeon shows her. It is the selca of G.O.G member Sakura with a heart shaped fingers and a caption of "Miss you~" on G.O.G instagram.

" What is it? "

" Oh, she said she is missing me."

" What?! "

Hyewon and Nayeon ask her back in surprise. Chaeyeon laughs and she explains.

" I forgot to tell you that my latest girlfriend is Miyawaki Sakura."

" Yah, she's a rookie. How can you date with her?  She doesn't even have a phone, right? "

" Oh, as the famous player of Kpop, I have my own ways. Hehehehe. And one of them is the Lovestagram."

She said with a wink and starts to walk away from them too. Hyewon and Nayeon are left with hanging down jaws as they can't believe their playful member. Lee Chaeyeon is always dating with someone and it is surprising that she has not caught yet. Her techniques are somehow impressive.

" Aigoo, these kids are always thinking about nonsense. The only thing that we have to focus now is our comeback."

" Leader unnie, can you please lower your expectation from us for a little bit? We are trying our best too."

" But, I don't want Yoo Jeongyeon to win over me. I mean we announced the comeback date first. They are the one who followed us and dragged us in a head-to-head battle."

" That's right. This is their challange. I feel bad for Thorns. They will be in another fan war."

" Yeah, let's cheer up for them. Come here."

Nayeon said and she takes out her phone. She is about to take some photos but Hyewon stops her.

" Unnie, we are in comeback outfits. They need to be secret for now."

" Oh, right. I nearly forgot. Let's use the filters."

" Good! "

The two members use some funny filter that only show their faces and take some funny photos together. Later on their instagram, there is a new post from their beloved bunny leader, Im Nayeon.

" Hello, Thorns~ what are you doing? We are missing you already. Our comeback date is nearer and we can't wait to meet you. See ya~ crazy time with Kwangbae."

And all the fans of Ro5ey go crazy because of the sweetness of their leader. And they are ready to jump into any situation to protect this precious girls.