Epilouge

How To Win At Love

Jennie stopped and gazed at her surroundings.

It was a nice day out, and everything felt perfect.

It was her graduation day, and she was very proud of what she had achieved so far.

She wondered if the person she was visiting would feel the same way too.

She had some flowers ready for her, daisies to be exact. She knew she'd be happy to see them. 

She entered the place and tried to find the exact spot of where that person was.

Finally, she was able to locate it. She smiled and knelt down, cleaning the area and seeing the name "Kim" partially peek out from behind some of the wilted flowers.

She removed them, and placed the new ones instead.

She looked at the tombstone, it had been quite sometime since her last visit.

Jennie wished that she had stayed long enough with her. It was a bittersweet feeling, but that's how life was.

She was sure that person was very happy with how things were going in her life right now.

"I'm sorry if I haven't been able to visit. Things have been quite hectic with school, and I had a lot of stuff to finish. But don't worry, despite the added stress, I'm very happy. Nothing may be perfect, but so far, everything has been working out just fine." she tells her.

"Mom and I have been very close lately, dad on the other hand, well, he's still the same old person, not that it matters to me anymore. Mom is enough. Irene and Seulgi have moved in together, I'm glad they are quite happy with how things have been working out between them. Lisa and Chaeyoung are perfect for each other, them ending up with one another is amazing."

She sighs as she looks at the tombstone.

"Also-"

She stops as she feels hands covering her eyes.

"I was just wondering from afar if a pretty girl like you would go out on a date with me?" she heard the culprit whisper into her ear, making her shiver.

She smiled widely, and took her hands off of her face and gazed at the person.

"Normally, I don't do dates. But seeing that it's you, I guess I could make an exception." she says teasingly.

"Just say you're whipped for me."

"No, you're the one who's whipped for me, Chu." she corrects her.

Jisoo an eyebrow then grins ily at her.

"I guess I could lose to you a few times then." she says, kissing her fully on the lips.

Jennie hummed at the contact. Her heart was full and everything was falling into place, and being with Jisoo was one of the best things that had ever happened to her.

A year ago she thought she had lost her forever.

Jisoo was shot squarely on the chest and was knocked out unconcious from the impact of the bullet and her head hitting the floor.

Everyone had panicked, especially Jennie herself that she ended up sobbing and shaking her body until she woke up.

She remembered how dazed she looked and was puzzled to see why some of the people were crying.

Jennie was so relieved that she had hugged Jisoo tightly.

Jisoo remarked on this, then had held her chest painfully. She then took something out of her pocket.

It was the daisy pin, and the bullet was lodged inside of it.

It had saved her life.

If that wasn't lucky, she didn't know what else was. Her grandma was right about it, the proof was right there in front of them. It had protected Jisoo from permanently being gone from this world.

After that incident, the criminals were rounded up and jailed. 

The police were able to find the dirty cops and they vowed to do their best to serve the public better.

Jisoo's friends were able to graduate and had went on to different universities. They were still very much in contact, and sometimes did a group video call from time to time.

Jisoo and Lisa ended up being rather close friends. They loved to make people laugh and create funny jokes about different things. They were known is school as the crackhead duo.

Chaeyoung had been more open about her love for music and they were quite supportive of her. In fact, she was accepted in one of the best universities who had a very good Music program. 

Lisa was also quite invested with her photography and, was very talented at it. She was going to a university that taught that as a major, and was also close to Chaeyoung's school. Both girls had discussed about moving in together.

Thankfully, both their families were quite supportive about their relationship.

Jisoo buckled herself down and focused on finishing her studies. She was still lazy at reviewing her stuff and Jennie had to scold her more than once so shw would finally do it.

Both of them opened up to their respective parents about their relationship.

Her mom loved Jisoo and Jisoo's mom did with her too. The two became fast friends, so it was not surprising that they hung out together or that the four of them had dinner somewhere.

Jin had surprisingly started to recover slowly. He still had a lot to go, but everything was beginning to look positive, much to Jisoo's excitement. She hopes that one day, he will finally be back to normal, and live his life fully.

Jisoo had also chosen to become a cop, despite having a mistrust towards them in the past.

Solar's dad had been quite helpful and Jisoo wanted to make a difference on her own so she could help those who didn't have anywhere to go to.

Jennie on the other hand, had decided to take a major in fashion design. She knew she was good at it and she was looking forward to start on her new journey soon.

Thankfully, Jisoo's Police Academy was just nearby her university.

They didn't want to be hasty and move in with each other yet. They decided to let themselves accimilate with their new environment first before taking the leap.

Jennie smiled through the kiss as these thoughts flooded her head.

Jisoo moved her face away from her and smiled at her lovingly.

"Are you done talking with your grandma?" she asked.

"Almost."

"Okay, hey there grandma Kim!" she greeted.

Jennie smiled and continued to share some more things about her life while comfortably leaning on Jisoo.

Finally, she was done and they both got up.

They walked out of the cemetary, hand-in-hand, Jennie giggling all the way at Jisoo's onslaught of funny jokes.

Once they reached her motorcycle, Jisoo held on to her waist and gazed happily into her eyes.

"Did I ever tell you how much I love you?" she asks her.

"Only like, every five seconds." Jennie replied.

"Not enough then. Let's make it every three seconds." Jisoo joked, kissing her gently on the lips.

"You're right. And...I love you too, you idiot." she tells her, feeling quite happy and contented.

Jisoo just laughed at what she said.

"You know, everytime I'm with you, it feels like I've won the lottery. Though it would be nice to win at an actual lottery. I'd totally trade this with that."

Jennie pouted.

"Really?"

Jisoo pretended to think about it.

"I guess a cute mandu would still win over money." she teased. 

"Yah! I'm not a mandu!" she denies.

"You are a mandu, remember that, my mandeukie." she says.

Jennie huffed and puffed up her cheeks.

"You are so cheesy, Kim Jisoo!"

"You love it!"

And she did love it, she loved everything about who her girlfriend was.

"This is all your fault." she mumbles at her.

"I am ready and willing to take the blame." she says sincerely.

Then, they both laughed with one another.

Jisoo then let go and took out her spare helmet, giving it to Jennie.

"Well madame, your chariot awaits! Let's go and finally get out of highschool!" Jisoo says with a fake british accent.

"Oh my God, Chu! You are so corny." she exclaimed, laughing.

"Says the one who suddenly laughs at everything I say!" she responds.

They both looked at one another and laughed heartily.

Jisoo did make Jennie very happy, that wasn't rocket science. 

They were both made for each other.

At the end of it all, Jennie knew, it wasn't just Jisoo who was lucky to have her.

They were both lucky to have each other.

Jisoo rode her bike and gunned the engine, Jennie climbing on the back afterwards.

She held on to the person she never wanted to let go of.

"Are you ready, Princess?" she asked.

"Always."

Jisoo grinned.

She revved up her engine and they drove away towards their next destinstion.

The future was uncertain, that's for sure, but the both of them were ready to face it head on.

Like a daisy, facing each of their fears together, and finding the courage to move forward no matter what.

- THE END -

A/N: So, finally this story has ended! I hope that the finale wasn't too boring, and that I have made you happy by creating this fic.

It definitely isn't perfect, but I enjoyed writing it! Thank you so much for those who stuck with this story from the beginning until the end, I really do appreciate each and everyone of you!

I will be updating The Seven Deadly Sins again soon, so watch out for that!

Also, I will appreciate it so much if you can leave a feedback about this, so I can try and see what I can work on in my future fics from here on out.

Please take care everyone and have a nice day! 😊