Caught Red-Handed

How To Win At Love

A/N Trigger Warning: In case some people might be sensitive about this topic. No worries, it doesn't deal with suicide or anything but more on abusive substances. 

*************************************************************

Lisa was walking aimlessly at the beach. She was upset at herself, especially when she realized she was letting her emotions control her decision-making again.

The sun had already set and the moon was beginning to show itself on the horizon, and the stars were getting clearer.

She felt really stupid, she should have just let Chaeyoung be, but she just had to be there.

Her best friend was right, she was acting like a creepy stalker. 

You already talked about this to yourself, right Lisa? You already promised you wouldn't do stupid things.

She sighed. Yet here she was, continuing to do stupid things.

She threw a stone towards the water, then she watched as the ripples began to show up.

Yeah, it's like everything you have done so far has a ripple effect.

She continued to walk around, trying to find her peace of mind. 

When she got to a certain area, she suddenly heard a muffled noise near one of the huts.

She could just have passed it off as nothing, but her curiousity got the better of her.

She slowly went behind the huts and tried to see what was up, then to her surprise, she saw Jisoo, talking with Baekhyun.

Actually more on threatening Baekhyun.

She hid herself behind one of the boxes she had found and tried to listen in to their conversation.

"I said I have nothing on me, Jis."

For a small girl, Lisa saw that Jisoo was quite strong. She heard that the girl had studied martial arts or something.

She had pushed Baekhyun back into the wall.

Jisoo looked pissed.

"Do not ing lie to me, Baek. I know what goes on around here. Do I look like I'm stupid huh?" She said, her eyes blazing.

Baekhyun look at her nervously.

"L-look man, this is my only remaining stash, I used my last savings on it."

"Do I look like I care? Where is it?"

Baekhyun looked almost pleading.

"Come on, Jis. You know how it is, I promise the next time I'll give you a much bigger one, just not today. Please?"

"I am not playing games here, Baek. You know how it works, if any of us asks, you give. I've run out as well, so the priority here is me, not you. Or would you rather be in a world of pain?"

"N-no."

"Then, give me your stash."

Baekhyun looked like he really didn't have a choice, but he dove into his pockets anyway and gave something over to Jisoo.

Lisa tried to look at it closely, and then she gasped when she finally saw what it was.

It was a white, powdery substance inside a small, plastic packet.

, drugs.

Jisoo pocketed it and smirked, then patted Baekhyun on the chest.

"Good boy, thanks for your service. You may now leave."

Baekhyun quickly walked away from the scene and Jisoo inhaled slowly.

After seeing that, Lisa was angry. Very angry.

She heard bad things about them, but she never knew they were this terrible.

Plus Jennie was hanging out with filth such as this. She wasn't going to let this slide, not on her watch.

She got up to confront Jisoo. 

"Hey!"

Jisoo looked up and saw Lisa.

She furrowed her eyes in confusion.

"What do you want, Manoban?"

Lisa went near her, she was much taller than her, and although she may not have studied martial arts, she did have boxing lessons, aside from football. 

"I saw what happened. I heard things about you, but not to this extent. Plus bullying other people to sate your own addiction? That's just the lowest of the low!"

Jisoo seemed taken by surprise by what she said, but was able to regain her composure right away.

"So you decide to invade in my territory and go eavesdrop and ? Do you think I'm scared of you?"

"No, but I am not scared of you either."

Jisoo smirked at her, "Well then, we'll see about that."

Lisa looked at her square in the eye and clenched her fists.

"Stop this nonsense with Jennie! I know you're just using her! It would be a boost to your reputation if you were known as the one who got the girl no one could ask out!"

Jisoo shrugged.

"Are you jealous with the attention she has given me, Manoban?"

"Just stay away from her or I will tell someone what I saw today!"

Jisoo's eyes went dark and she felt more dangerous than ever before. Lisa gulped silently, trying to hide the fact that she was sweating bullets.

"What? You're going to rat me out, punk? You think I am not capable of destroying you?" Jisoo said as she went near Lisa.

"Jennie is not some girl to be used as your plaything."

Jisoo laughed.

"Just try me, Manoban. Try me, I dare you. Speak one word of this, and trust me you will regret it. Who's going to believe you? You do not have proof, you only have your word against mine and even Baekhyun. Do you think he'll join forces with you? I'm sorry to say but he's a coward."

Lisa knew she was right. She was not going anywhere without proof.

"Just...just don't hurt Jennie."

"I do what I want, Manoban, so you can't tell me what I will and will not do. I will let you go for now, but if I hear that you so much as breathed a word of this to anyone, consider your life over. Might as well hand over applications to McDonalds while it's still early." she said, as she turned her back and walked away.

Lisa didn't realize she was almost holding her breath in and exhaled loudly.

What was she going to do? Jisoo was not the forgiving type. Plus she knew she meant what she had said.

She clenched her fists once again. If that was the case, she was going to fight for Jennie, even if her chances were slim to none.

She would finally confess to her, whether the timing was right or not.

**************************************************************

Jisoo looked tired as she met Seulgi at the back of the building where they were supposed to be sleeping.

She handed to her the packet that Baekhyun had given to her earlier.

She was still reeling from her encounter with Lisa. 

She knew the girl would take her threat seriously, so there was no need to involve the others with this. They could be too overprotective, plus Manoban was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

"You okay, Soo?"

Jisoo nodded, "Yup, just tired. You guys forced me to do stuff awhile ago and I wasn't able to sleep properly."

"But you had a lot of fun?"

She smiled, "Yeah, yeah, whatever."

Seulgi laughed, "See? I told you."

Jisoo shrugged, "Well, I'm just glad that Sooyoung got that info about Baekhyun correctly. Do we have any others we need to shake and show the fear of God in on them?"

"Nothing as of this time."

Jisoo nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Good. Get rid of this stuff like the rest of those that we have collected. School's clean...for now."