I Don't Like Her Like That

How To Win At Love

Irene and Jennie were enjoying the ice cream that they had bought in one of the stands they had found on the beach.

Jennie especially was slurping hers happily as she was able to find her favorite ice cream flavor. 

They had left Jisoo and Seulgi at the tent because the former refused to move and Seulgi was still trying to push her out of there.

Since they were both still arguing, they had decided to explore around and see what they could find.

They were sitting on the sand and observing the people around them.

Jennie was wondering where Chaeyoung and Lisa were. She had noticed they were acting weird the past few days, but had decided to not intervene.

Usually when the both of them were in a fight, they were able to resolve it quickly by themselves.

But Jennie felt this was different. She decided that if they continued being like this, she would need to confront one of them. 

Irene had finally finished her popsicle and looked at Jennie.

"Sometimes I wonder why you really like milk ice cream."

Jennie tilted her head and continued eating her share.

"I dunno, it's just really delicious for me. Maybe because I love milk."

Irene smiled.

"I guess."

Irene seemed to be deep in thought about something.

"By the way, I was just curious about something."

"What about?" she asked, full of ice cream.

"Well, the thing between you and Jisoo, is there something going on?"

Jennie almost choked on her ice cream, then looked at her in disbelief.

"What do you mean if there is something going on? We're just friends pabo."

"Well, you've just barely known each other for a few days and you're sticking to her like glue. Very un-Jennie like behavior."

Jennie started getting flustered.

"W-well, you know, I enjoy her company. She's quite...interesting once you get to know her."

"Still, I've known you for awhile Jen, you just don't get that close to a person right away. Plus, weren't you scolding me about Seulgi and her group not too long ago?" 

"I know! But I was wrong, so there! Besides, aren't you happy that I'm okay with them now?" Jennie said, not really comfortable as to where this conversation was going.

"Of course, I am, and I'm thankful that you were able to give them a chance. Still, I just wanted to know: do you like Jisoo?"

Jennie Kim held her breath.

Did she like Jisoo

"I...I do like her, as a friend. She's cool and funny and interesting to talk to." she said, distracting herself by playing with the sand.

"You know what I mean by that, Jen."

She looked at Irene.

"I'm pretty sure I don't like her like that. You know I don't do relationships, Hyun."

Irene shrugged, "Well if you say so. By the way there she is. She finally went out of the tent, probably got bored. I wonder where Seul is?"

Jennie turned and saw Jisoo. She was talking to a girl clad in a very y bikini. The other girl was taller than her and kept laughing at something Jisoo was saying.

Somehow Jennie Kim felt annoyed. She watched as the girl slowly entered into Jisoo's personal space and kept touching her arms or shoulders everytime she laughed or spoke.

Her eyebrows were now meeting. Jisoo seemed to be enjoying the attention as well.

Her irritation grew as their conversation progressed until she couldn't take it anymore. 

"I'll go talk to Jisoo. You coming?"

Irene had an amused expression on her face.

"Nah, it's fine. I'll sit here for a bit then find Seulgi afterwards."

"Okay."

Jennie walked towards them, Jisoo not noticing her presence at all.

The fact that Jisoo was so focused on the girl annoyed her even more for some reason.

As she got closer, she decided to pretend that she had tripped and had "accidentally" pushed the girl out of the way. 

The girl had fallen down on the sand and Jennie feigned a shocked expression.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry! How clumsy of me, me and my two left feet. Are you alright?"

"Yeah-"

"I'm so glad. I'm so sorry again. Jis, let's go, I wanted to show you something." she said as she held Jisoo's wrist and tugged her out if there.

"But-" Jisoo tried to interrupt.

"No buts, Kim. Let's go."

She didn't notice Irene laughing in the distance as she led Jisoo somewhere.

"Jennie, where are you taking me?"

"Somewhere, or do you want to continue talking with skimpy-pants girl?"

"Who?"

"Nothing."

Jennie was leading her into the water.

"Jen..mandu...wait! Stop!"

"What?" she said as she turned to face her. She was glaring at her.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing's wrong with me. I'm perfectly fine." she said in a high-pitched voice.

Jennie was confused as well as to why she was so irritated. 

"You're acting weird."

"I'm not. I just wanted to..." she said as she quickly tried to think of a reason why she dragged Jisoo way over here, "...you know...teach you how to swim."

"I'm fine, Princess."

"Come on, it will let you enjoy the beach more."

"It's okay. Really."

Jennie puffed her cheeks.

"Fine. Go back to whatever you were doing earlier." she said as she went in the water.

What is wrong with me?

Jisoo looked at her helplessly.

"Mandu.."

She ignored her. 

Jisoo then decided to follow in and held on to her wrist.

"Hey, look at me."

Jennie did as she was told. She was still pouting.

"You are so weird." Jisoo laughed and then pinched both of her cheeks.

"Mandu, mandu, mandu. Why are you so grumpy, huh?"

Jennie felt her cheeks heat up. Jisoo was smiling at her, she realized whenever she did that, her lips formed into a heart.

They were so enticing to look at. She gulped as she turned her eyes away from them.

"I'm okay, and I'm not weird."

"Fine, so, you wanted to teach me how to swim?"

"You didn't want to."

"I'm here now, am I not?"

"Hmph."

Jisoo grinned at her mischeviously and then splashed water into her face.

Jennie looked at her in disbelief.

"You did not just..."

Jisoo shrugged and laughed at her shocked expression.

"I am so going to drown you here, Kim Jisoo!"

"Try me!"

"Arrgh! You are so annoying!"

She started splashing her face as well and they ended up in a heated splashing battle.

In the long run, Jisoo decided she had enough.

"Oh my God, I surrender! I surrender!" she shouted, laughing as she did.

Jennie stopped and looked at her with a victorious expression.

"You have no power here."

"You're right. My tomb shall stand here for all eternity. It shall read: 'Here lies Jisoo Kim, drowned by Jennie Kim through a splashing battle. May her valiant efforts be forever etched in memory'."

Jennie laughed.

"You are such a dork!"

"The cutest dork."

"Hey losers!" Seulgi called out. They looked at her.

"Pose for me will ya?" she said as she held her camera.

Both girls did as they were told and Seulgi was able to capture that moment.

 

**************************************************************

A/N: Sadly, I wanted to post this photo at the end of the story, but since I do not have a PC and I did follow some tutorials but it's not working for some reason, let me just give you this link to the pic. I hope you can see it! ^_^

I'm so sorry. ;(

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EVjSAJuU4AAhL7G.jpg&imgrefurl=https://twitter.com/hashtag/jisoo?lang%3Den&h=650&w=960&tbnid=t2PpvLzDXAm_FM&tbnh=185&tbnw=273&usg=AI4_-kQoWNN_gxTOiPqumY-pVsykzoMllA&vet=1&docid=7UQ566lbDnVygM