Make Up Your Mind

How To Win At Love

Jisoo was sitting comfortably on her bus seat, happily munching on a chocolate bar.

She was not really looking forward to this trip, but she didn't have a choice. Seulgi had threatened to show Irene what her room really looked like if she didn't come along and she didn't want that to happen.

She had a reputation to uphold after all.

Speaking of the devil, Seulgi and Irene were across from her, and were laughing about something. 

She was happy her best friend had found Irene. She remembered how Seulgi used to complain about her, then without warning, they were suddenly inseparable.

If only she and Chaeng had a chance like that.

Right now she was working on it, and having Jennie as her friend was a blessing in disguise for that. Chaeyoung was already on speaking terms with her and that made her very happy.

She then looked to her right.

The mandu was sleeping soundly. She had basically come up to her earlier and convinced her that they should sit together.

They had a mini argument about it until she bribed her with chocolate bars which made Jisoo agree. 

She also bribed her again to let her have the window seat.

Jisoo wondered if she had brought a bag of chocolates just so she can bribe her with stuff on this trip.

After their time up in the mountains, Jennie had taken it upon herself to find Jisoo whenever she was free.

It was kinda annoying but Jisoo had to admit that she did enjoy talking to the dumpling.

She knew she was smart, but she realized she wasn't just book smart, she was quite witty too and was well-read.

Also, seeing another side of Jennie was refreshing. Her cold persona was gone when she was with her and she had to admit it was pretty cute.

She looked at her again and noticed how peaceful she looked asleep. A smile tugged on her lips, it was a nice sight to behold.

"Jisoo, we're near, get your things ready. Also, can you please wake up Jennie?" Irene told her.

"Oh okay, yeah sure." she said as she turned back to the sleeping mandu.

She shook her lightly, "Hey Princess, we're almost there, wake up."

Jennie just groaned and went back to sleep.

She shook her again, a little harder this time.

"Jennie Kim, come on wake up, you need to get your stuff ready."

Jennie whined and turned her body towards her, then, without warning she hugged Jisoo tightly, her lips inches away from her neck.

Jisoo froze, she could feel the girl's steady heartbeat and her breath, slowly inhaling and exhaling near the base of her neck.

Her own heart on the other hand, was threatening to explode out of her chest and her stomach was doing these weird somersaults. 

"Aah yes, Jennie likes to cuddle people in her sleep. It takes a little bit of effort to wake her up." Irene said, amused.

"Thanks for the tip." she said sarcastically as she heard Seulgi snicker. 

She sighed and encircled her hands around the girl, shaking her gently once again.

"Mandu, come on, please wake up, you're a bit heavy you know, for a midget?"

It took Jisoo a few tries, till finally Jennie's eyes fluttered open. 

It took for her a moment to realize where she was and what she was doing. She let go immediately when it dawned on her that she was hugging Jisoo.

Jisoo slowly exhaled the breath that she had been holding. 

"S-sorry about that. I have a tendacy to latch on people when I am asleep." Jennie, told her, looking slightly embarrassed.

"It's fine, Irene did tell me about it. Anyway, get your things ready, we're about to head out soon." Jisoo told her as neutrally as possible.

"Oh, alright. Thanks." she said as she began fumbling with her stuff.

Jisoo turned to Irene and Seulgi who both gave her knowing looks. 

Jisoo just decided to ignore them.

When they finally arrived, Miss Lee asked them to line up, the boys on the left and the girls to the right. They would be given room assignments and each of them will have one roomate. 

Irene was assigned to the girls line. She gave them each a key with a corresponding number on it. When it was Jisoo's turn, she saw that her room number was labelled 316.

"You may head there Jisoo, I believe your room is on the third floor." Irene told her.

She nodded and headed over there.

When she finally arrived, she opened the door and saw the room was a bit spacious.

It had twin beds, one big wardrobe for their clothes, a flat screen tv and a small table and chair.

She put her bag on the bed near the window and jumped into it, feeling tired. She was still sleepy. She began to wonder who her roomate would be.

She hoped it would be Chaeng, but she had a feeling that wasn't going to happen.

With her luck she somehow knew who it would be. It always happened anyway.

The door opened and someone peeked inside and grinned at her.

Yep, she wasn't wrong. She had a feeling Irene had something to do with it this time.

Jennie went inside and put her bag on the other twin bed.

"Hey roomie!"

"It's you again."

"You say that like it's a bad thing." Jennie pouted.

"It's because I want peace and relaxation."

"I have a comforting presence to anyone who comes across me."

"My mom taught me that if I have nothing good to say, I shouldn't say anything at all."

"Yaaah!" Jennie said as she threw one of her pillows at Jisoo who was laughing.

"I won't give this back, mandu."

"I'll take it back when you're not looking."

"Ha! I won't leave this room. I'll just stay here and play games or sleep."

"You're not going to the beach?"

"Now why would I do that"

"Because it's fun?"

Jisoo just grimaced.

"I don't like having fun in the water."

"Why's that?"

"I just...don't like the beach."

Jennie shrugged and took some stuff out of her bag.

"You will go to the beach and you will have fun."

"No way, you're not the boss of me."

"Yes, I am. I bet it's because you don't know how to swim."

Jisoo looked at her in disbelief.

"That's-it's not...you...so what if I can't?"

Jennie was laughing this time, it was as if she had hit the jackpot.

"You don't have to know how to swim to enjoy it."

"I don't wanna."

"Stop acting like a baby and get your stuff ready."

"Wha-says the even bigger baby!"

"I'll make you go."

"No amount of chocolate will convince me to step foot on that place."

Jennie just looked at her and smirked.

A few moments later...

Jisoo was pouting as she looked around the area.

That mandu had the audacity to call on Seulgi, Irene and Chaeyoung to make her change and go to the beach with them.

They are such bullies! Except you Chaeyoung coz you were such a sweetie trying to convince me.

Seulgi was beside her and she kept laughing as she watched Jisoo grumble silently at the fact that someone was able to pull her outside of that room.

Both of them were wearing black rashguards with shorts, Jisoo having some purple ts while Seulgi's was orange.

"Jennie is so funny. I love how she plans things like this."

"That mandu is so annoying. I just wanted to enjoy my stay the way I planned."

"Awwe come on, don't be such a spoilsport and just enjoy your time here."

Jisoo just shrugged and decided to sit inside the small tent they had put-up to keep their stuff in.

"Where's your girlfriend and Jennie anyway?"

"Changing. They'll be here soon, don't miss your girl too much."

Jisoo just playfully punched her on the arm.

"You and Irene better stop that, Jennie and I are just friends."

Seulgi smirked.

"That's what they all say."

"It's not happening. Besides, the perks of being friends with Jennie means I get closer to my goal."

"You mean Chaeyoung?"

"Yup."

Seulgi looked thoughtful.

"You know, you never told me the reason why you had a crush on her in the first place."

"Did I have to?"

"Jisoo, I know you. You always overshare even if we didn't ask. So it's weird that you weren't as open with her."

Jisoo looked away.

"It's nothing important. I just had a crush on her that's all."

"Uh-huh."

"It's true!"

"Uh-huh."

Seulgi had a playful smile on her face.

"Jisoo, are you planning to take my girl away from me?" Irene asked, one eyebrow raised.

Both girls looked towards her direction.

Irene looked good in her two-piece purple bikini. Jisoo wasn't too surprised, she was one of the most attractive girls she has ever seen.

Her eyes roamed to the girl beside her and she swore her brain had short circuited.

Jennie was clad in a beige bikini with dark sunglasses on. 

Her outfit showed off her curves in all the right places, and Jisoo had to admit that the girl was definitely hot.

Add that up to that damn gummy smile showing up on her face and it was perfect.

Too perfect.

Seulgi nudged her with her elbow and whispered, "Just friends, huh?"

Stupid Seulgi.