CHAPTER 11

ENCOUNTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"June look at me" Sean demanded, as he gently held the other by his chin and made him look at him so that he could get a clear view. A clear view of that gorgeous face of the person home his heart was beating for.

June hesitated to look at Sean. He found it difficult to stare at those deep orbs and stay calm when his mind will completely go crazy within an instant.

Sean has a beautiful pair of eyes and June is sure that he will be trapped in a trance if he happens to stare at them, when he is here struggling to find the next words that he should be saying to his boss.

"Do you love me" the question was sudden, which shocked June for a second.

He wasn't expecting Sean to be straightforward like that; even though he knows Sean is not someone who gets into this kind of topic with anyone that easily. June felt like he's thrown between confessing his feelings and not doing it at the same time.

He was scared that what if things escalated and if he messed things up. All those what ifs confused him more than he already is. June won't even see Sean again for the rest of his life if he messes up the whole situation because he knows Sean is not someone who will let someone play with his feelings.

Answering such an intense question in a short period of time was not something easy for him, when he stood there dumbfounded, not knowing how he can respond to that question without hurting Sean and his feelings.

June will never be able to forgive himself if his words hurt Sean deeply. But again, he won't ever be able to do that because the love and adoration he has for Sean was not something selfish for him to act like a jerk and break his boss's heart.

"I... I do... I don't... I can't do that" June stuttered on his words as he was too scared to let the thoughts and his brain out and confess to the other guy.

June doesn't know how to deal with the situation but the only thing he knows is; that he loves Sean with all his heart and he will never be able to stop loving him even if he has to let go of his love.

The love he has been holding onto for the past 3 years, and still trying to get a hold of it despite all the limitations he has in this situation.

"I know I have asked you this before, but I'm asking you again. Don't you like me...?" Sean changed the question a little bit but, he still asked it in the same serious way he asked the other question.

For Sean, these two have the same exact meaning but it's just he had a different wording arrangement. And both know that Sean was asking him if June loved him or not; even though next time he chose to ask if June likes him instead of directly asking it like the first time.

"Mr. Sean, you are my boss. Of course, I like... Like you" June anxiously stuttered, trying to get out of the situation since he knew that Sean was being stubborn to know about his feelings, which he had been hiding from the other guys for such a long time.

Sean does have a hint that June likes him or there is a chance for him to truly love Sean. But, Sean has to be specific in a situation like that because he doesn't want to make a fool out of himself and that's the reason why he kept insisting on getting an answer from June, who had been trying to avoid the question as much as he can from the moment Sean turns serious.

"You know that's not what I was asking you. Stop playing around June. And stop caring for me if you are planning to play around like this. I don't think I will be able to go back if you keep doing this to me. So please, stop this game and tell me what you feel about me"

Sean raised his voice which made it look like he's about to snap at June from all the frustration and stress he had been going through. Seeing June playing dumb at the same time was really getting on his nerves when he was desperate to find an answer to all his questions.

Sean is now 100% sure that he loves June despite the way June came across his life unexpectedly and made a mess out of it. But love is like that, it happens and can happen unexpectedly like this. It happens in the least expected moment and with the least expected person sometimes.

"Mr. Sean." June tried calling Sean when he saw the other guy was starting to freak out and losing his all at the same time.

It did scare him a little bit when Sean suddenly snapped at him like that. But again, he was used to seeing Sean getting angry like that for months now. But all those were because of the work issues.

This is the first time Sean was getting frustrated and angry at June for something personal like this and June is completely lost, not knowing what he should do about this.

"Stop calling me like that" Sean gritted his teeth as those words spilled out of June's mouth.

He doesn't know what was going on but, he felt like a stupid person who had been waiting for his unrequited love to love him back. It irritated him when June kept calling him in a formal way when he had made it clear that he had developed feelings for the other guy.

"But you are the one who ordered me to call you like that." June tried to defend himself when Sean asked him to not call him by his name like that.

He dumbfoundedly stood there at what Sean meant, when he said that. But June felt like he should defend himself in a situation like that. He is not a weakling even though the other person who snapped at him a moment ago, is the person whom he had fallen head over heels for.

But that doesn't make him someone who shuts his mouth from stating his opinion whenever he feels like saying it, and he won't hesitate to clear his side of the argument either.

"Call me Zhan" Sean said a bit more calmly when he noticed June was also getting frustrated from his behavior and all the outburst which was coming from him.

Sean is not completely sure why he was suddenly getting angry at June just because he can't reciprocate his feelings back. Maybe the whole situation with his father and family hit a little close to home this time and made him crazy, instead of being the resting faced gentleman that he ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter