CHAPTER 33

ENCOUNTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day they both were tired from the number of s they had encountered the previous night. Both Yibo and Sean were glowing unlike the other days even though they both looked stunning every day.

But this morning is special to both of them and they embraced it in its full warmth and blissfulness as much as they could.

They both woke up around past noon and stayed in the bed while cuddling with each other until their stomach growled for their daily intake. Yibo was reluctant to get out of the bed which Sean found cute when he finally gave in and decided to spoil his love that day.

Yibo literally sticks onto Sean's body like a baby koala, not even letting him move around freely.

Yibo's childish behavior was once again on the surface as he stuck himself onto Sean's body like a love-sick koala who can't even stay a second apart from his lover.

Naturally, people like to stick around their partner after their euphoric encounter of blissful lovemaking but, Yibo being Yibo, was now taking it to the next level as he can't stand the normal and want things to be extra like him.

They ordered their late lunch and ate together and cuddled on the couch afterward while watching a movie together until the evening when Yibo suddenly wanted to go out to the beach and watch the sunset.

Though it was weird from someone like Yibo, Sean still went along with whatever Yibo wanted as he wanted to spoil his baby more.

Yibo excitedly walked around the beach though he was still having difficulties in walking properly, and kept limping once in a while which Sean couldn't stop giggling at.

The way Yibo was walking made Sean unconsciously stare at his which kept moving as he walked across the beach like an excited kid who's getting to see the sea for the first time.

Yibo soaked himself in the water and pulled Sean along with him and kept trying to push Sean into the water while he jumped over him clumsily. They both kept laughing and had fun that evening with many other visitors there, who watched these two being silly with each other and the little fights they pulled on each other.

They both were having the time of their life there playing around in the water and occasionally chasing after each other, running away from the other as fast they could.

After about two hours they decided to clean up and come join the barbecue party with some of the people they came to be friends with there.

Sean kept teasing Yibo for the way Yibo walked, and Yibo was now throwing a tantrum over the fact that Sean is the one who made him like that and he should take responsibility rather than teasing him for walking like a duck.

And Sean showered him with kisses and hugs as his apology for the action he's not even sorry about.

While Yibo on the other hand took maximum advantage of his situation and kept whining around for kisses and hugs or he will suddenly attack his lover with his wet kisses and his flirtatious gestures.

They both took a shower together or more like Sean dragged Yibo with him into the shower which ended up with them making out in the shower and spending so much time there in the name of a bath.

Both Sean and Yibo enjoyed the night with a lovely night song which one of the tourists sang when they were there on the beach trying to enjoy the night like two love birds who're in love, which they surely are.

The night went peacefully and they had a good time being there enjoying the night view of the beach while having their dinner with all those people who gathered there that night.

It was almost midnight when they were done with the barbecue session and the night was getting colder as the time passed. Sean wrapped both their bodies with a warm blanket when they took a stroll around the area after dinner and sat down in a scheduled area of the beach.

A nice and peaceful night that embraced these love-sick fools who are now enjoying the night sky together. Sean was gazing at the stars when his lover suddenly asked, "Baby do you remember our first encounter..?"

Sean tilted his head towards his love who was now looking at him with his eyes sparkling in delight. Sean smiled and bent over to kiss him before saying,

"I will never forget that night, love. The night that gifted me that one person who's destined to be mine though he still does stupid things despite him being a lion in his field of work. The night that gifted me the most precious gift of my life, love. I will never forget that day and will never give up on the gift that I encountered that night either."

Which made Yibo break into a beautiful smile while looking at his lover when he whispered," Thank you for being mine love, Wǒ ài nǐ ... nae sarang" (I love you... my love) which made Sean laugh at Yibo being silly again to mix up languages just to confess his feeling.

He doesn't even know what to say nor does he know if his lover can get any more silly than that. But he's sure of one thing and this is, he fell in love with this guy too hard and there is no going back, ever for him.

FLASHBACK, AROUND 4 YEARS AGO

His naturally hazel brown eyes darted towards that heavenly hot and handsome man who was standing there in between the crowd, talking to a few of those guests who came for the party which was held by his uncle to celebrate on behalf of their new company launch.

He had been sitting there at the corner as the party still goes on and on, with a glass of campaign in his hand untouched, while slowly chewing gum since his best friend who was supposed to be here to accompany him, ditched him for some random girl whom he met the same evening.

Well, some might be wondering who in their right mind will chew on a piece of chewing gum at a grand party like that..? But he doesn't care because he's frustrated at this point when he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter