CHAPTER 19

ENCOUNTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK, AROUND A YEAR AGO

"Young Master... Young Master Yibo please wake up... It's already morning young master.. Please do wake up.."

Yibo was still in his beauty sleep when he heard his maid calling him to wake up. He had been really tired since last night so he wanted to sleep a bit more now but it looks like the maid won't stop her blabbering until he wakes up.

Yibo groaned in his sleep as he said "5 more minutes please " in a hoarse voice and turned towards the other side of the bed as he pulled up the comforter over his head covering himself completely with that thick material.

The maid chuckled when she saw their Young Master acting all cute and adorable in the morning itself, with a sleepy face. But if even how cute he was, she doesn't have a choice but to wake him up from the bed and get him ready for breakfast as per the order from his mother herself .

She pulled down the thick pieces of material which Yibo was using to cover himself and once again started calling him, so that he would wake up at least this time.

Yibo finally gave up and opened his eyes in annoyance, while glaring at his nani before getting out of the bed, with a sleepy face. But soon after he stood there properly, he once again glared at the maid who just woke him up from his so comfy sleep.

She smiled at him slightly even though she wanted to pinch his cheeks after she saw him glaring and pouting at her childishly.

For a grown up boy of 23 he is still cute as hell whenever she looks at him because she had been watching over him almost half of her lifetime, since she had been working here in this mansion for the past 25 years.

" Good morning Young Master Yibo... Your mother will be waiting for you for breakfast downstairs and has ordered me to accompany you to the table within an hour...your clothes are all ready for use and I have prepared everything for your bath. Please get ready on time young master ". She said, still smiling at the young boy who was throwing a tantrum now for waking him up.

" OK..!!!! ". Yibo said as he sighed heavily and started walking towards the bathroom to freshen up himself before breakfast. And as if the maid had known him like the back of her palm, it really took him an hour to completely get ready for the day.

Yibo really did doze off as he was shocking himself in that huge jacuzzi. It felt so good that he fell asleep while he sat there inside that warm water, caressing his body softly and enjoyed himself for a while.

Once he got fully ready, he climbed down the stairs and walked towards the huge dining area. His mother was sitting there, waiting for him while smiling brightly as soon as she saw him. Her face brightened in pure delight and she greeted him and questioned, "Good morning baby, did you sleep well last night..?"

"Good morning mom'' he said, as he walked towards her and gave her a kiss on her cheeks which she returned him by kissing on his cheek and forehead with lots of love and adoration that she had for her precious son.

"Mom, are you seriously asking me that when you are the one who ordered her to wake me up from my sleep..?" He started whining again and complaining about how he had to give up on his sleep Since his mother asked him to have breakfast together.

"I just wanted to have some breakfast with my baby today and is there something really wrong about that..?? I really wanted to see this precious face of my son before we leave, since It's really a busy day today ".

" Mom, where is Dad by the way..? I haven't seen him around here when I came down " Yibo asked while looking around the room searching for his father who seems to be here on time, like he should be.

But even after searching the whole area once, he still couldn't find the said man anywhere there.

"Your dad is a bit busy today and he is inside his study"

His mother informed him about his father and he said, "Okay, I will go call him for breakfast and let's eat together" and ran away from the dining area to his father's study.

He ran fast and didn't hear his mum calling him from behind as she said "baby wait... he is discussing something important with someone nowww..." she sighed when she saw her son running away from there hurriedly and she muttered, "Well, there he goes again.. He never let's me finish what I'm saying..."

Yibo knocked on the door and entered the room without waiting for a reply from his dad, since he was not someone who used to wait for others. Mr. Wang looked up from the screen on which he was looking for a while and smiled at his son, as soon as he saw the young boy walking inside his study with a smiling face which never fails to bring back that warm feeling inside Mr. Wang's heart.

"Good morning dad," Yibo greeted his father cheerfully as he walked closer to his dad who was sitting there on the chair behind the desk.

"Excuse me for a moment Mr. Xiao, Good morning baby ". Mr. Wang excused himself for moments from Mr. Xiao and greeted his son warmly.

"Oh I'm so sorry.. Were you busy...? did I disturb you..?" Yibo asked when he noticed that his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter