CHAPTER 2

ENCOUNTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MONDAY.

The next morning Sean left the house immediately after getting ready for the day as he wanted to go to work as soon as possible. Sean was eager to know who that so-called new assistant of his was, who will be arriving today to the office.

Last few days were such stressful days for him, since he was already dealing with so many problems in the company regarding the ongoing issues that arose and solving those issues were draining all his energy, and increasing up his stress level as the time went on.

There wasn't anyone who could help him in such a situation like this, so he felt helpless and tired even though he never showed that part of his feelings outside to anyone. And the sudden change of someone who he had been used to being with was also annoying him a lot.

Because his father has always done things on his own and Mr Xiao never even bothered to discuss anything about this matter with Sean yet, not even once but again he doesn't have a choice in front of his father, as that old man was stubborn as hell and do things what he feels right for him, and not the things that others are comfortable with.

Sean got inside his car, parked outside his house or the mansion like what other people used to call that place.  Even when he was driving back to his office Sean's mind was still wandering around his so-called assistant since he did not understand what was there so special about this person that his father wanted to change one of the best employees in their company, who used to be his assistant which was none other than Mila.

After a 30 minutes drive, he arrived at the underground parking space which was only for the VIP and other family members or executive personalities along with him.

Sean walked inside the huge building as all the other employees greeted him. They still have that flame of fear inside them when he walked past all those people who were standing there looking at him in fear.

All the employees who were on the way felt a shiver run down through the spine after seeing that intimidating, yet angry face of the young CEO who just arrived there. And they don't really know what's actually going on with him, for him to have a grumpy face like that.

As soon as his new secretary Lisa saw their CEO walking towards the office room, she greeted him with a pleasant smile on her face and she opened the door to the room for their CEO. Sean slightly bowed his head in respect as she is an elderly woman than him who had been working here for the past eight years. 

Sean entered inside his office and soon started focusing on his work which was waiting for him while he still waits for the new devil's incarnation aka his personal assistant to arrive.

He was looking through the file which was laid before him on the table when he heard the office phone which was on his table going off. Sean took the call as he continued to look through the files which he was studying a while ago. The calm voice of his secretary Lisa came through the phone and she said " sir your new personal assistant is here to join for his first day ". Sean stopped looking at those files for a moment, as curiosity filled his mind.

He does not understand why he was feeling like this but something was fishy about the whole scenario, but still he couldn't put his hands on them unfortunately. So after a second of his internal debate still in that cold voice he said, " let him in ". Before going back to what he was doing.

He heard a slight knock on his door after a few minutes which distracted him from his work once again. A "Come in" voice was heard before the door flung opened and a boy walked in, spreading his confident aura all around him. Sean kept analyzing the young boy who just walked into the CEO's room while his eyes roamed around the interior of the said office.

Sean would be lying if he said the boy wasn't good looking. Because, the moment that boy walked in his office he felt a light tug on his heart string for an unknown reason. He doesn't know why but seeing that beautiful face of this boy gives him a calm state of mind and for a slight smile to appear at the corner of his lips.

Sean knew that it's ridiculous but somehow that boy was influencing him that much unconsciously, and he was sliding to the trance even without him knowing it. he studied the features of the young boy who was now standing in front of him with the light smile on his face. He couldn't just explain how the boy looks, but he knows that the boy is beautiful and he is not a douchebag to deny that fact.

Smooth facial contour also brings a sense of charm, but the cheekbones are not high or prominent. The part of the face is narrow and the chin is sharp. His nose is soft and thick while his eyebrows are flat and the distance between. Delicate and charming almond shaped eyes, that holds a mysterious look. His eyes yell for the whole face is small. His blurred eyes and thick lips just completed the whole package, as his lips looked plum and thick in a soft pink shade.

Sean staring at that gorgeous face even though it's a boy, and he wondered what this boy was doing there inside his office, when he was clearly expecting the devil's incarnation to arrive so that he could see who his so -called personal assistant is, who got directly assigned from the chairman himself.

For the past two days Sean had been wondering what was so special about this person for his father to interfere with his post again, and even without him knowing it beforehand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter