CHAPTER 16

ENCOUNTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What about your fiancé..? Yibo, I don't know how I'm going to face him later. I know I'm the one who wants to call off the wedding, but I just don't know how he's going to react to this. "

Sean felt how June tensed at the mention of his fiance and he still doesn't understand why June had such a reaction all of a sudden. But later Sean came into the conclusion that June might be stressing over his fiance as well, since this is not a joke and they have to somehow sort things out without making much trouble for others and for themselves.

Sean is well aware of the fact that calling off his wedding is not something he can mess around with, when his fiance it's not someone normal and mediocre but someone who is used to staying at the top, and enjoying the luxurious life he has been gifted by his parents and his ancestors.

But again, feelings are feelings despite them being rich or poor. There is no such barrier that rich people feel more hurt than the other. They all do the same and pain is always painful no matter how deep it is and how shallow it is.

"Wanna know the irony of the situation..?" June chuckled with no humour, as if he was trying his best to not make the situation worse than it already was.

Sean could feel the tense air between them the moment he bought up the calling off wedding topic in their talk. At one point he felt like pieces were falling the way he wanted to be but, at the next moment he felt like everything was coming down.

Not knowing the outcome of what June is going to say scares him more than he ever thought since he never thought that he will never be able to develop feelings in depth. But for June, his feelings were still deep even when all he had was a mere crush on this guy years ago. It was strong and deep rooted like a giant tree growing in his heart all this time.

" What is it..? " Sean inquires not knowing what June was talking about.

" Apparently my fiancé called off our wedding because he loves someone else and can't love me. He texted me before. He had been giving me hints that he's not interested in having anything to do with me. He said he doesn't want to continue our relationship anymore and he's calling it off. I wonder what relationship he was talking about.. "

June said with his eyes closed trying his best to not look desperate in a situation like that. He does like his fiance, but there isn't anything he can do if that guy just leaves him and follows someone else.

June can't blame anyone since he is following his heart at the same time, he did all these things even after knowing each and every one of his actions were wrong and might hurt someone at some point. 

He did everything, even after knowing he might get hurt at the end or end up hurting the person he loves. But still, he had to do it since he felt like that was his only way to reach his goal even though it might break a few hearts and hurt them in the process.

" Are you okay..? " Sean asked as he pulled away from the hug and looked at June who had his eyes welled up with tears in them, threatening to fall down. 

Sean was confused about why June was hurting. Is it from his breakup with his fiance or with something else..? at this point, no matter how hard he is trying, he still couldn't figure out June the way he wanted to be.

June is mysterious and playful all at once. But he is also serious and really intelligent when there is a situation where they have to bring up solutions real quick. He's someone strong and self-reliant most of the time and could do things on his own rather than relying on people around him.

" Well yeah, surprisingly I'm not hurt anymore. Maybe because my heart already belongs to you ever since I met you in college " June said, trying to wipe away those tears which were threatening to fall down and was now smiling while looking at Sean who had a worried look on his face, which soon turned into a surprised one.

June never talked about them being in the same college, and as far as Sean remembers, he doesn't even know someone named June there. There is less chance for him to meet this guy because he sure that he would have remembered at least a little bit if he met him before.

But June clearly said that they both studied in the same college which was confusing for Sean. Why is he knowing about all this now..?

"Will I really look like an if I kind of want to be happy and celebrate that..? I think I will..but wait, what college are you talking about..? " Sean asked trying to lighten up the mood since he doesn't want to see June crying, nor he wanted June to think about the past and hurt him in the process.

All he wishes to see is June smiling and he will be more than happy if that smile is because of him. That's all he is asking for right now because, it was just too much for him to see june crying in front of him.

Sean grew up seeing several people crying in front of him, but never had he ever felt anything whenever he saw them crying. But June is different, and will always be different from all of them. June is his special person and it will surely hurt him to even know that June it's having a hard time when he's there watching.

"Oh don't worry about that, because you are an , and there is no such thing as suspicion, when it comes to you being an here. You don't even know you were my senior from college and do you think I will have the nerve to irritate the hell out of you if I wasn't familiar with you, you lazy piglet " 

 
June joked around since he knew Sean was trying to change the topic and cheer him up. Sean was laughing lightly trying to lighten the mood, when he realised June just called him piglet just like how his friends used to call him, so they could irritate the hell out of him without wasting much time. 

He doesn't want to ruin the morning after a blissful night like that, so he kept quiet until then. June enjoyed every bit of it and even wished to do more. All those moments were mesmerizing that he wanted to do more and more with Sean, whom he knows is surely willing to whatever he demands since that guy is a beast in bed.

"Wow. Wait, So you really did call me that the other day don't you. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter