CHAPTER 6

ENCOUNTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mr Sean... Mr Sean... Wake up.. It's 8.00 am already, we have a meeting at 10.00 am."

June cried out in frustration because his said bus was busy sleeping on the bed like an octopus, spreading his tentacles all over the bed as if he owns it. Well technically he is the owner, but that doesn't mean he could spread across the bed like that after giving him a headache the night before.

The previous night was a complete disaster as Sean passed doubt immediately after June gave him a hard smack on his head, for bad mouthing him. But who would have thought that this mighty guy would actually pass out just like that..?

June stood there looking dumbfounded for a second without knowing what to do next. He got panicked thinking that something might have happened to Sean, but he felt like he was back alive when he heard the soft snoring sound of the man who was then passed out on the couch.

With great difficulties, he somehow pulled Sean out of the couch and dragged him back on the bed, which made him sweat buckets as if he just ran a marathon.

Sean was just too heavy for him to carry like that and, the fact that the other guy is already passed out made it even more troublesome. As then he couldn't just drag him into the room and ask him to go to bed himself as Sean was completely out.

June was hesitant to wear more of Sean's clothes and clean him a bit because he didn't know how this guy would react the next morning when he woke up. June almost thought of discarding the idea for a moment as well.

But, at the end, he couldn't just leave Sean dirty on the bed like that. So, he took the risk of getting called out or accused the next morning. With great difficulty, June removed Sean's shirt because Sean wasn't letting him touch his body and occasionally calling him a ert even in his sleep.

That was his very first time seeing Sean like that and his face flushed at the sight of his crush lying on the bed unconscious, and almost . He knew it wasn't appropriate but he couldn't help himself from looking at the Gods Masterpiece in front of him.

His eyes roam around each and every curve and corner of Sean's body as he continues to admire it for a minute or two, before he pulls his mind back into reality and walks inside the bathroom to get a wet towel so he could clean that a boss of his.

June gently cleans Sean's face and upper body and he abandon the thought of taking the pants off because he felt awkward, and couldn't deal with the embarrassment that might arise the next morning.

He doesn't know what will happen once this guy finds out someone cleaned him while he was unconscious that night. June couldn't even go home because he was damn sure that Sean wouldn't wake up the next morning in this state, so he had to stay back and wake this guy up for the important meeting which will be held the next day.

He had to sleep on the guest room uninvited and also had to ask someone to bring in I his cloths and, also asked his mother to make some breakfast for him and his boss who sleeps like a ing octopus.

"I'm sleepy.. Go away.." Sean mumbled in his sleepy voice, trying to cover his face once again when June pulled off the devout out of his face, thinking that he might at least wake Sean up.

But who would have thought that this guy likes to sleep like a pig when he has things to be done within hours..?

" Wake up you lazy piglet.. Or I will pour a bucket of water over you" June despondently hissed.

It's been more than 10 minutes, since he started waking this guy up. But each and every one of his attempts went in vain as Sean wouldn't even budge from that springy heaven of his.

"What..?" Sean abruptly woke up from sleep which made June to stumble back, as he was bending forward onto the bed with one of his legs pressed down to the bed for support.

He almost fell down on his but was quick enough to regain his posture and stood there beside the bed as if nothing happened when he questioned, "What's it Mr Sean..?"

Sean looked like a mess the moment he walked up and, unlike all those soap operas which portraits their main character who wakes up with perfect hair and perfectly glowing face in the morning.

Sean is a reality and he does wake up like a Hot Mess and was now looking extremely confused, while he was trying his best to adjust to his surroundings and rubbing his eyes to wipe away the rest of the sleepiness in him, and he asked the "Who said they will pour water on me..?"

For a moment June felt panicked knowing that Sean actually heard him calling the other guy a piglet, and threatening to pour a bucket of water over him if he doesn't wake up sooner.

But, who would have thought that this guy would actually wake up just like that and happen to hear that exact sentence out of all the other ones he had been blabbering for the past 10 minutes..?

Schooling his facial features well, June inquired, "What are you talking about sir..? I'm the only person here except you, there isn't anyone here.. You might have had a good dream."

"Getting called a piglet is not a good dream.." Sean complained.

June is well aware of the fact that Sean hates when someone calls him piglet because that was what his friends in High School used to call him when they wanted to irritate the hell out of him.

It wasn't a well-known fact for others, but June does know how to get on Sean's nerves without much effort and it actually worked. Because now Sean is well awake even though he is a little bit dizzy from the hangover.

"Why are you here..? How did you get inside..?" Sean asked immediately after he realised June was just standing beside him and, he doesn't even know when did June got inside his house and how did that even happen when he had a tight security there.

"I'm here to accompany you to the office as you have to attend a meeting at 10am sharp. And I got the access card to your house from the office yesterday. Please get ready Mr Sean, I will arrange your clothes and get you some breakfast."

June explained, realising how freaked out Sean was after realising June's presence there. He wanted to take the table lamp at the night stand and give another smack on his head once again, but June abandoned the thought because if he actually does that, then this will be the last day of him seeing the sun again.

"I can't believe that old man.. Okay Fine.. Can u please go out my room now, I wanna get ready. " Sean once again complained groggily when he realised that his father just sold him out to his personal assistant.

He know that it is for good, but that old man could have just told him before this , Scene wasn't in the mood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter