CHAPTER 32

ENCOUNTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Spread your legs a bit baby," Sean demands once he settles down on the bed with a bottle of baby oil in his hand. Putting down the baby oil on the bed, Sean once again caresses the body of his beloved.

Yibo was now lying on the bed looking extremely sensual and he just couldn't get enough of touching and seeing his lover, no matter how much he worshiped his body before.

Every new sight of Yibo was mesmerizing and breathtakingly beautiful since the guy is just ing amazing from head to toe and from his heart to his outwards appearance.

Sean leaned over and kissed on the soft skin of his fiancé's defined abs while trailing off to his belly button which was a bit ticklish for him. Yibo squirms from the soft-touch off those plump lips of his lover, trying to get a taste off his skin.

He feels like his lower belly was on fire at the same time thousands of butterflies were tickling him when Sean left the wet, open mouth kisses there before he glided down further to his V line. Nibbling on those prominent hip bones and left a small hickey there as a mark of his own.

Sean is not a fan of hickeys, but he would love to see one on his soon-to-be husband. Yibo has a dominant V line that trails down when he's wearing his pants. Sean kept looking at the mark he just left on Yibo proudly as if he just did the most impossible thing in the world.

Carefully lifting Yibo a bit by his waist, Sean put a pillow below his lower back as it will be more comfortable and easier for both of them and Yibo's would have to suffer less in this way.

Sean gently pushes Yibo's legs apart further as he moves down towards his hardness before his lips sensually touch his balls. Sean lightly on them, sending him a new wave of pleasure while his fingers gently caress his pink hole.

Yibo's hands felt restless as he wanted to get a hold of something, the moment he felt the wetness of his lover's tongue on the most intimate part of his body. He visibly shuddered from the sudden coldness and wetness while his mind went from 0 to 100 real quick.

Sean spread his cheeks wide so he could get a clear view of the hidden entrance. Yibo's heart raised when he felt Sean's tongue probing his tight hole which was now gaping like a fish out of water.

Yibo clutched on the bedsheet tightly when Sean pushed his tongue deeper, ing it in and out in a rhythm. This new sensation was now making him go crazy as it was too hard to concentrate on one thing when his mind was in havoc like that.

"Mhh..." Yibo moans, arching his head and back a bit while the overwhelming sensation tingled on his skin.

His mind went blank and all he could think was the blissful feelings that he had been encountering for the past few minutes. Sean's warm tongue felt so good, ing its way in his tight entrance as the other guy buried his face in his .

It is such a shameful and scandalous thing to do, but at this point, he doesn't care. All he wanted to do was just lie there and enjoy the overwhelming feeling forever. It felt so good that his hands unconsciously traveled down, and his fingers intertwined with Sean's thick lush of hair.

Yibo once again shuddered from the sudden coldness he felt at his entrance. He was lost in the warmth of Sean's tongue at his entrance that he didn't notice the sudden intrusion of Sean's finger which slowly glided its way inside his hole.

He tightened his hole instinctively but relaxed the next second when he realized it's nothing foreign but something he had been waiting for. Sean's finger explored his love hole for a bit and stretched him more before the elder put more fingers inside, so his entrance will be ready to take in his .

Yibo's breath hitches when he feels those fingertips brushing over his inside walls, awakening his sensitive spots more. Sean's fingers kept going back and forth a couple of times, brushing over that bundle of nerves and trying to open Yibo's hole wider, while Yibo breathed heavily while looking at Sean with a lustful gaze.

"Ahh...Zhan...Yes... there... ahh '' Yibo impetuously said when Sean's fingers brushed across those bundles of nerve, making him lose his mind.

Sean smiled at Yibo's reaction when his fingers brushed on Yibo's sensitive spot and now he knows how to make Yibo crazy even with his fingers. He knows Yibo will be too ashamed to moan out loud like that if he wasn't in such a vulnerable condition.

Yibo looks helpless and drowns in overwhelming pleasure when Sean kept abusing him, hitting on the same spot that makes Yibo throw his head back and scream in delight.

"Here...? Or here...?" Sean playfully asked as he got a hold of Yibo's abandoned at the same time his fingertips brushed the bundle of nerves inside Yibo.

He took that thick and hard shaft in his hand and started it at the same time finger ing Yibo, doubling the pleasureful torture. Sean continued to Yibo's for a few minutes before he stopped since he was already painfully hard and can't wait any longer before penetrating the tight hole of his lover.

Yibo's neck tightens, almost all his veins visibly about to pop any moment when Sean finally enters at a slow pace, trying to not hurt him much. Yibo bit his lip when Sean fully entered him and let him adjust to the size for a moment; before he started moving in and out slowly.

Sean on the other hand felt like his heart was on the rise when he entered Yibo's tight entrance. It's been only a couple of days since they last made love yet Yibo was tight again, even after getting ed multiple times the previous night.

A soft moan escaped out of Sean's throat when he was fully seated at Yibo's entrance. The warmth and tightness of Yibo's inside were now driving him wild and he felt like he wants to this guy until he won't be able to think of such things again shortly.

Yibo enjoys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter