CHAPTER 7

ENCOUNTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Err.. I.. " June stuttered, not knowing what to do when Ji Yang was clearly investigating him.

Ji Yang felt suspicious about the whole situation and the sudden appearance of June along with Sean. Sean is not someone who lets his personal assistant to tag along when it's there group gathering.

But this time it's different, and June is here. But what surprised Ji Yang more is to see June along with Sean. He never thought that he would see this guy today out of all day and that too with the best friend of his boyfriend out of all people.

"He's my new personal assistant," Sean answered, since June looked like he was having trouble talking or something just got his tongue tied.

"Wait, so you were talking about him yesterday..?" Ji Yang asks confusedly just so he can clarify things out before he blabbers something, that might cause much more trouble for all of them once it's out.

"Xuan, is your boyfriend stupid or what's..?" Sean brassed off once he heard that question shot towards him from Ji Yang.

He just couldn't help himself from rolling his eyes as he felt Ji Yang was asking such a stupid question when it was just yesterday, where he was a mess, complaining through and through the night about how stressed he was because he had to deal with his annoying assistant.

"Why are you involving me in this..? Wow man.. Get me out of this.. I'm not ready to deal with your s later okay..!" Hao Xuan was trying to escape from the whole conversation because he felt like keeping his mouth shut for once, after seeing June there.

He also quite doesn't understand what was happening but, he know that something is up and it's better to shut the up before he mess up things. That is also the reason why he just made up a reason to stay out of the conversation, blaming it on his best friend for pulling him in into the trouble.

"Zhan, Ann is waiting for you there. Go greet her and you, Mr..? " Ji Yang informed Sean and turned towards June who was beside him as he enquired because Ji Yang wasn't sure what he should be addressing the other guy.

"It's June," June said hesitantly, looking at Ji Yang who was now crossing his hands over his chest and giving him a disappointed, yet threatening look.

"Yeah June, can I have a word with you.. I think you look familiar " Sean was now confused of why Ji Yang wanted to talk to his personal assistant, when they haven't even met before, or at least that's what he thought .

He felt curious about why the whole situation around him turned dramatic when he just arrived there literally 5 minutes ago . He wanted to ask them what was going on and if they happen to know each other before, but Ji Yang just efficiently pushed him away from the whole conversation once he asked him to go see the birthday girl, who is waiting for all of them.

"Yeah sure..?" June hesitated because he knows that once he agrees to this, the whole situation will actually lead to Sean's curiosity and suspicions about him.

But he was left with no choice but to get along with whatever Ji Yang demands and, now here they are at a corner of the restaurants as Ji Yang dragged him back here just so that they could talk properly, or in this situation, shout at his friend for being stupid like this.

"What the are doing..? Are you out of your mind now.? Why are silent like that you idiot" Ji Yang screamed a little bit louder than he expected once they were in a scheduled corner, where there weren't many people lurking around.

He himself doesn't know how surprised he was to see his friend a moment ago along with Sean there. He was never informed of the whole scenario and now it leads him to react like this just by seeing June there.

Ji Yang was trapped in a situation where he wanted to say something at the same time he realised that Sean might have no idea who June is. It is inappropriate to reveal things which might get out of his hand if things go wrong.

"Ji Yang, calm down.. " June smiled apologetically when he saw his best friend shouting at him all of a sudden.

He knows that he is at fault here, but he still has his own reasons to do this. June is sure that Ji Yang has a lot of questions that he wanted to get an answer from him but, this is seriously not the time for that.

But again, he doesn't have a choice right now but to listen to whatever Ji Yang is pouring on him since that friend of his will blow his brain out if he tries to interrupt what he's talking about.

"How can I..? Why didn't you tell me that you will be working for Zhan..? I almost sold you out just now, you " Ji Yang gave a hard slap on the other's shoulders as he was truly frustrated of the stupid things which his best friend was doing.

He had no idea that his best friend could do things like this and, he never thought of this when June once told him that he will be busy since he got a new job recently.

"That's why you are still my best friend. I know you got my back. And I'm sorry I didn't tell you this but, who knew you will pop out of nowhere just like that..? Are you a genie or something..? "

June smiles cheekily, trying to lure his best friend from revealing the truth this soon. He has many things to do before things get serious. Therefore, he can never let his best friend spill the tea just like that, at least for now.

"Stop fooling around dude, but what's up with the personal assistant thingy huh..? It's sooooo not like you..? What happened to my best friend, Mr JUNE..!! " Ji Yang exclaimed in an exaggerated voice, portraying how surprised he was in his own exaggerated way which will always be accompanied with the stupidest expression he can pull off.

"Well it's a secret.." June said casually, trying to brush off those exaggerated expressions as he is not planning to let the other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter