CHAPTER 9

ENCOUNTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a few days since both Sean and June arrived in China for their business purposes, with June assisting Sean like always. June couldn't even sleep the previous night before the arrival, since his thoughts were running here and there.

Once he gets back home after Sean kissed him in the office, he was a complete mess almost pulling his hair out of his own scalps since he can't do anything about the whole situation, and he doesn't know how to feel about their relationship either.

He doesn't know what to feel, but somewhere deep Inside of him, he was bursting out with happiness the moment Sean kissed him for the first time.

The whole night he kept rolling on his bed like a teenage girl, occasionally squealing in the middle of the night and hiding his face into the pillow as if he's shy all of a sudden.

The next day he was a little bit late because he was busy rolling on his bed throughout the night, thinking how things are going to be after that incident. June doesn't understand why Sean kissed him all of a sudden when that guy was clearly irritated with his behaviour for the past months.

So, the whole change in Sean's behaviour confused him since he was not used to being treated like that. June has noticed how Sean changed from being a cold face man, to someone who is a little bit more approachable.

June even saw him smiling once or twice quite genuinely as well, which was the most surprising thing he came to encounter after he started working for Sean.

They have been busy with the work since the day after they arrived in China, and things were going really fast. Meetings after meetings, and travelling from one place to another made them totally worn out.

But at the end, all their efforts were worth it as they had successfully signed the contract with another company in China, and will be starting their brands in their own Homeland soon.

"Mr Sean," June knocked down the door as he stood in front of Sean's room, waiting for him to open up since he wanted to know why that guy called him early in the morning, and asked him to come to his room.

"Come in, the door is not locked" Sean called out from the inside once he heard June's soft voice, thinking that June might be waiting for him outside since he is busy here getting ready.

"Are you going somewhere..?" June asked one step inside the room and saw his Boss standing there fully dressed as if he was going somewhere.

That was his very first-time seeing Sean wearing something casual other than his official clothes after years. June had seen Sean in his casual clothes when they were still students, but not after that since they haven't seen each other for years.

Sure, Sean looked good in those expensive clothes back then. But, somehow Sean looked really good in his simple shirt and parents he picked up for the day in June's eyes.

He felt like he wanted to give Sean a compliment, but on a second thought he chose not to do that because he knew Sean would start teasing him over that. The changes occurred during the past few days where unexplainably fast for June to catch up.

Sean got more comfortable around June and started talking to him more often, other than  office related things, and like usual. It was a bit awkward at the beginning, but slowly June also started enjoying their time together since that's what he always wanted from the beginning.

For Sean to share his thoughts and ideas with him, even if some of his thoughts and ideas are something he could only hear and do nothing about those. But still he loves to hear Sean opening up to him more than the way they used to be.

"Yeah, I'm planning to go out for a bit. All my schedules are clear right..?" Sean asked the as he busied himself with a bottle of perfume, which was in his hand and he sprayed it on his body and the soothing fragrance filled inside the room.

It is their last day in China and they will be going back to Canada the next day. Therefore, Sean had asked June to cancel all his schedule for the day before, since he wanted to go out and do something just so he could relax. He also wanted to take a detour around the area because he didn't get a chance as he was busy until the previous day.

"Yes Mr Sean. You are free until tomorrow evening and we will be taking the flight back to Canada at 20:00 hours"

June informed him which made Sean to have a gentle smile on his face, as if he was excited to go out. He checked on the mirror for the last time before he picked up his wallet and key along with his phone and walked towards the door as he said

"Okay then, let's go"

"I'm coming too..?" June asked haphazardly because Sean never told him that he will also have to accompany him even that day.

June do have his own plans to spend his holiday on the bed, and be a couch, well a bed potato in this case since he had been working his off for the past few months, thanks to a certain boss of his who won't even give him a minute to relax and be himself whenever he is near him.

"Don't tell me you wanna slack off with the work now. And yes, you are coming with me for sure, so go get ready and meet me at the lobby in 10 minutes, unless you want me to pin you down here."

Sean smirk with a daring look on his face as if was truly daring June that he will not hesitate to pin June down on the bed and, have his way just like how he pinned him on the wall the other day and kissed him in the Impulse of the moment.

June took a step back when the CEO, as Sean slowly approached him and he knew that Sean wouldn't hesitate to do what he said. He doesn't know if he should actually dare him and let Sean do whatever he wants, or just flee the hell out of that room. So that he could calm down his crazily beating heart the moment Sean mentioned about pinning him on the bed.

"I.. I will come with you. But where are we going..?" June stuttered. He can't stabilize his heart and a mind which was jumping around shamelessly which made it hard for him to form a coherent word when Sean kept staring at him with his sharp eyes which held a teasing gaze.

"To meet my fiancé, he's here somewhere and the irony is I don't even remember his face. The last time I saw him was 3 years back that too for a few minutes. So now I have to find that brat and have to get to know him.. And I'm taking you with me because I need a company in case he runs away again. let's go hunt my fiancé now. "

June's expression changed from the smirking face to a gloomy one even though he tried his best to be cheerful about the fact that Sean is going to meet his fiancé. But how can he not get worried when he has to go along with Sean now out of all the people out there.

"Your.. Your fiancé..?" June once again stuttered as he felt anxious the moment he heard word fiancé, and the fact that Sean is going to meet him soon.

His hands tightened into a fist and his heart started beating faster than it ever had. He could feel his nerves tightening from the thought of Sean meeting his fiancé and, unconsciously he started biting his lips while thinking how we can escape from this whole situation.

"Yeah.. Let's go find him. I will introduce you both since you will be seeing him a lot in the future anyway " Sean said, pulling off a smile on his face, trying to look cheerful to meet his fiancé even though it's not going to be a genuine one.

"Ahh.. Okay..!" June said in a daze as he was feeling completely helpless of the situation he's in.

He was almost at the stage of frying his brain cells just to find a way for him to get out of this. But despite his tries, he was left with no choice when Sean happened to be a stubborn guy who will never take no for an answer.

"You don't look that happy, you look more tense for some reason. What happened..?" Sean questioned when he saw the change of June facial features, and he was curious to know what was bothering June all of a sudden when he looked flush that cute, when he threatened him about pinning that guy down on the bed a moment ago

"No, nothing Mr Sean. I'm perfectly fine, let's go find your fiancé now or he might run away again"

June shook his head in denial, saying that he is totally fine and they should actually start hunting for the said fiancé of his boss, even though he know that it is the stupidest decision he had ever made in his life, excluding the one he took when he joined the company as Sean's assistant despite the risk.

"Yeah he might run away. Come let's get going..!" Sean said while looking at June as if he had a hidden meaning behind his words which June failed to notice because, he was busy being anxious and trying his best to not look nervous which might actually give out a chance of doubt to Sean in his opinion.

Reluctantly he got rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter