CHAPTER 21

ENCOUNTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yibo slid down the door as soon as he got inside his room and locked it, not letting anyone get near him. Sean left without a word and his heart shattered into millions of pieces just by the sight of his lover looking at him in disappointment and shock, which he had expected but still wasn't fully ready to deal with the actual thing when it happens.

Yes, it is true that he had expected all this to happen at the end when he actually reveals his identity to that one person whom he had been in love with for the past several years.

But it hurts him more than he had actually thought it ever will.

Yibo, until this specific point of time, never realised how deep his feelings were for the other guy who left him in the pool of misery just like that. Even though he is aware that he is the one who caused this whole situation it was his dumbness, which is now having the boomerang effect on himself.

He knew what he did was utter dumbness but still he wanted to have even that small period of time with the love of his life, without that person looking at him in pure hatred like always. Was it too much for him to ask..?

Yibo Had been trying his level best to not mess things up. But it was too late for him to realise what he did was actually going to hurt the person who he developed deep and rooted feelings for.

He went through sleepless nights and tired days thinking how we can find a solution for the mess he had created, on top of being with his lover and helping him with all the work along with working on the background to solve the issues which their company was going through.

Yibo was almost hospitalized once from over working and dehydration when he used to stay until early mornings to go through the files Sean's father sent him on his request. He went through each and every file regarding the issues to study them well before taking action.

It was all just too much for him to handle and it finally drowned to him, draining his soul out only to be left as a soulless shell in the pool of misery.

He collapsed down the ground finally feeling exhausted and fully drained from all the crying and weeping out his feelings for the other. Lying on the floor like a dead person, finally not feeling anything but numbness; he kept staring at his ceiling drowning himself in those beautiful memories he gets to share with the love of his life, before the realization of the fact that he might not even get a chance again to be with his Soulmate ever again hit him harder, further breaking him than he already had.

It's been a week and he barely comes out of his room or talks to anyone. Mostly shutting himself down from everything and everyone from that day onwards which worried his parents while watching their son walking around the house like a living dead.

But at the end of the day, they have nothing to offer him and nothing to console him. The whole house filled with the melancholic cry of this young man whom they cherished the most in that household. Being the sunshine of everybody who now turned into a puddle of darkness embracing him, making him not much different from a soulless shell.

" Yibo stop crying..." June, his best friend begged for the nth time when Yibo finally let him in his room after a whole week of trying.

It was hard to pull him back into the reality of his life when he indulged himself in the darkness of his broken day, making it hard for not only him but also the people around him.

Yibo Was just lying on his bed like a living dead, staring at the infinite. The only visible muscle which was moving on that body were his eyelids that kept opening and closing involuntarily. He is aware that June was talking to him but all he could hear was some muffled noise and incoherent words, which barely reached his ears and failed to reach his brain.

" Then what am I supposed to do..? Sit here and laugh at my misery..?" Yibo finally blurted out, still in his lifeless voice, barely reaching the other who was sitting on his bed at the corner; trying to pull this guy out of his melancholic phase and bring him back to the life he was used to and always loved.

" That's not what I meant.. You-" June was about to protest to what Yibo just said that I couldn't even finish his words when the other cut him off in the middle, before turning towards him and raising his voice as he shouted,

" June stop, I'm not in the mood to hear your rants now. So leave me alone" he breathed heavily, pulling his hand over his eyes with much effort since he felt like he had no energy left to even move from his hand to cover his eyes.

Yibo lies there tiredly as if he was already losing his s while still trying to ignore his best friend to the max, which the other guy refused to give in while he continued,

" I know what you are going through Bo, but please stop doing this. Uncle and aunt are worried about you, so stop worrying them too much and come out okay..?"

June was trying his best to make the other guy come out of the shell and start living his life. He also wanted to let him know how his parents were worried, but he was flabbergasted the next moment when he heard his best friend saying, " Let's go shopping" nonchalantly.

Yibo got up from the bed leaving him confused with his mouth parted in surprise, not knowing how things escalated into this situation when the other guy was a total mess just seconds ago.

" Wait what..?" June was astonished.

That was too fast for his brain to catch up when Yibo just turned from a life

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter