CHAPTER 30

ENCOUNTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sean..." Yibo screamed out loud as he laughed like a crazy boy enjoying the sea and the time he gets to play with the love of his life. They both have been busy with the photo shoot for the past 2 days so they couldn't get time to relax yet.

Therefore Sean wanted to take his lover to the private beach beside the resort they have been staying at, as it won't be too crowded and they will get to enjoy the day without worrying too much about others watching them all the time.

Yibo was smiling since the morning as Sean told him they will be free the whole day and can finally enjoy the sea without getting disturbed much.

Yibo was being too hyped about the whole thing and Sean also got to enjoy a lot of new things he never got to enjoy in his life until then. And here they are, finally at the beach, enjoying their time together since late morning.

"Yibo stop running like that" Sean chased after his lover who just dared to throw a puddle of sand on him while they were playing around. It was amusing to see the childish side of his lover even though Sean was getting well used to it by now.

"Noooo, catch me if you can..." Yibo kept running away from Sean who was now running after him, making a good view for others who were there at the beach that day. People around them kept watching these two being childish together and having the time of their life, making much envy just by watching them.

Finally catching up with his fiance, Sean caught Yibo between his arms as he hugged him from the back and blocked him from running further away. Picking Yibo up with him still in the locked position, Sean swung Yibo like a baby while laughing out loud along with Yibo who enjoyed the moment of euphoria and the tingling feeling in his heart with his lover holding him closer to his heart.

The young CEO was now panting along with his lover in his arms who was having a stupid grin on his face. Turning around, Yibo wrapped his hands around Sean's neck and pulled the latter closer to his body. Connecting their foreheads together while breathing heavily.

"What are you huh..? A 5-year-old..?" Sean questioned to which Yibo smiled childishly with a stupid lopsided grin on his face, a charming one that can blind Sean while at the same time brighten up his day to the brightest.

"Yes, I'm my sugar daddy's 5-year-old baby" Yibo played along, drowning himself in the bliss of the moment as he didn't want to let go of these precious memories that he'll be holding dear to his heart.

"This brat," they continued to play in the water and took breaks in between as they didn't want to get tired so fast.

Sean was sitting under a beach umbrella with two other people whom he happened to meet a couple of minutes ago while Yibo was busy surfing and enjoying the waves. Weirdly Sean was getting along with these two who happened to be a couple as well.

The young CEO was busy talking to his new friends when he heard the familiar voice of his lover calling out to him.

"Sean," Turning back, Sean looked at Yibo who was now walking towards him, fully drenched in the water with his clothes sticking close to his body, exposing each and every curve so sensually.

Sean gulped just from the view of his fiance walking like a wet sin in front of him with his y body on display. Yibo seductively flipped his wet hair back and ruffled it trying to dry them a bit as he doesn't have a towel with him at that moment.

Sean scanned Yibo from head to toe so that his gaze would burn Yibo down within seconds. People who were around them were looking at this young guy walking like a model in his wet clothes but Sean was so focused on Yibo his lover that he didn't see others ogling his lover too.

Yibo on the other hand was busy drying himself off while walking towards his fiance so he didn't bother looking at the others who were eyeing him. Sean was having a hard time there since he couldn't take his eyes off his lover and the fact that shorts which he was wearing were hugging him so tight that Sean can now see his lover's hidden jewel even better.

He gulped at the sight of the wet sin while he unconsciously bit his lips with a tight smirk on his lips. Even those two who were sitting with Sean were looking at Yibo with their eyes wide open and glued on his well-defined body.

Pulling himself back from his own trance of erted fantasies, Sean called out, "Oh baby, come here" when he noticed Yibo was now closer to him and still looking sensual like always. The aura was too much for anyone to deny and Sean was no better either.

Yibo smiled while looking at his lover but his eyebrows rose up in a questioning look when he saw two other people sitting beside Sean. Yibo knows that Sean doesn't get along with strangers well so now he's having questions lingering in his head about these people.

Pulling Yibo close to his side when Sean saw that questioning look on the younger one, while Yibo on the other hand possessively wrapped his hands around his fiance's shoulder. Sean turned towards his side before he introduced his new friends.

"Baby, this is Rick and his girlfriend Jennie." and turning back to look at his lover, Sean continued, "Guys this is Yibo, my fiance."

"Nice to meet you Yibo," Rick said while extending his hands towards Yibo for a handshake which the younger reciprocated without much hesitation because from his view these 2 people seem fine and the fact that they are already a couple gave him a breath of relief.

At least now he doesn't have to bother too much about someone trying to snatch his boyfriend away from him. Sean is so irresistible that Yibo always has to chase away everyone who tries to approach him every single time.

"Nice to meet you too," Yibo said and all four of them continued to chat with each other for a while, sharing some random and common things in their small talk.

"Do you want something to drink..? I was about to go get something before you came here" Sean asked when he noticed Yibo's eyes roaming around in search of something and he assumed it to be his lover looking for something to drink.

"Yeah, I'm thirsty actually," Yibo said in a flirtatious way, making Sean almost facepalm himself from the way Yibo was being naughty like that. Yibo was not liking the other man whom Sean introduced to him as Rick, he was checking Sean out when he walked towards Sean a few minutes ago.

That was also the reason why Yibo was having that questioning look on his face which he brushed off later when Sean told him that, that Prick has a girlfriend. Therefore Yibo assumed it to be him being delusional and over-possessive of Sean again. But the thought in his head kept poking Yibo and he couldn't help but be possessive of his man when he again noticed that Prick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter