CHAPTER 20

ENCOUNTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sean was completely lost after listening to all those explanations done by his fiance, who is now sitting in front of him and looking at him with his hurt and guilty expression on his face.

He isn't sure what he was feeling the moment Yibo told him about the missing pieces which finally made sense.

Sean never knew that things like this happened behind his back at all which left in the blank spot right now. Sean really was surprised knowing Yibo demanded his father about their marriage which was something he never expected from that guy.

All the information was too much for him to handle in one go since he couldn't fully process everything all at once, when he is in a great shock like that.

But what hurt him the most was knowing someone whom he trusted the most fooled him all this time and made him look like a laughing stock in front of everyone, when he was desperately in love with that guy and even thought of breaking his supposed to be wedding with Yibo who also happened to be his personal assistant, whom he despised at the beginning and later fell head over heels for.

Many thoughts were inside his head like crazy yet, at the same time he felt completely lost and blank not knowing what he is supposed to feel and how he is supposed to react in a situation like this.

For a first timer who encountered such a situation, he was completely lost. But above all that, he felt betrayed and his heart bursting into pieces the moment everything made sense to him.

Everything that's been said was too much for Sean to handle, and he felt suffocated just by being in the same room as these people whom he thought stabbed his back.

He would have a much more stable phase than this, but it pained him the most when he looked at his lover who was now looking at the floor as if that guy is pleading guilty.

Just looking at that beautiful face made him mind run though some of the happy memories that they both get to share together even though it ain't much.

Sean saw how Yibo's eyes glistening with unshed tears that's been torturing the other throughout his explanation on the situation. His eyes then roamed towards the other guy who came into the room with his fiance and realized how much of a fool he's been all this time to not even realise his own lover was none other than his fiance.

He was happy the moment he saw his June walking inside the room but still his mind panicked not knowing what that guy was doing there. He was flabbergasted when his lover stated confidently about canceling their wedding.

Everything happened so soon and it made him confused for a few seconds all at once, since his whole system shut down completely. It took him a while to figure out the conspiracy behind this whole play was that he had been in love with his fiance who happened to be his personal assistant who came into the company in disguise.

Sean left like someone was mocking him and his lack of judgement on a person. It's true that for a split of a second he really do felt extremely blissful knowing that he doesn't have to ruin his life over anything, which he was actually scared of even though he put on a facade to cover his fear while walking into the room earlier when he thought of cancelling his on wedding.

But everything changed and took a 180 degree turn the next moment when he realised they were playing with him and his feelings. Sean felt betrayed and stabbed on his back from what has happened in his life.

Sean felt pathetic and felt like a loser who doesn't even know how to lead his life anymore. Every single emotion that happened to be on surface for him was truly overwhelming to a point, he just wanted to shut down himself and take a moment to sort things out in his head before completely exploding and accusing everyone for everything.

Feeling like an outcast sitting in the room with people looking at him with their judgmental eyes, or at least that's what he felt like when they all were then looking at him to say something. Sean gritted his teeth and his breathing fastening as the time ticks, along with his face stiffening which scared Yibo the most as he now knew that he did make a mistake and Sean is about to explode any moment. 

Sean abruptly woke up from his seat and started walking out of the room without saying anything, which panicked Yibo who was dumbfounded on his seat, looking at his fiance walking out of the room without even sparing a glance at him.

Yibo looked around in confusion, trying to figure out what was going on there and all he got was the same reaction from both his dad and his future father in law. He was lost not knowing what to do next when he got nothing but the same reaction from all the people in the room.

His lips turned into a thin line as he pressed them together while he clutched onto his T-shirt he was wearing before a lone drop of tear fell from his eyes unrestrained. Mr. Wang looked at his son and was about to get up from his seat and go near the boy so he could calm him down a bit.

It hurts him too to watch his precious child crying in front of him. But he knew that what Yibo did wasn't something silly this time for him to brush off unbothered. He can't fully side his child when Yibo hurt Sean's feelings along with his while playing a dangerous game like that which now makes him regret for not fully stopping Yibo when he came to know about what Yibo did.

Mr. Xiao on the other hand was starstruck on his seat knowing of the things his son in law to be is capable of doing. He does feel bothered when he realizes how Yibo played with the but, somehow somewhere deep in his head mind he still understood where Yibo is coming from.

His  decisions might have dangerous and hurtful for others but that boy did everything in his might to get near the love of his life which made Mr. Xiao to go back in his time where he also had to do so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter