CHAPTER 29

ENCOUNTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh ," Sean shouted all of a sudden as he heard June reading out his next schedule. June looked at his boss as if he just lost his mind when he heard the sudden shout, while he was in the middle of reading the schedule aloud for his so-called boss.

For a moment he was confused about what just happened as he can't seem to figure out what possessed Sean, for him to shout like that, which was totally out of character.

For June, his boss was always someone who was calm and composed whenever he reads the schedule for him. So, the sudden outburst was a bit startling for him for a second, even though he was fast enough to school his features and look unaffected within seconds.

"What happened Mr. Sean...?" June inquired, as he saw Sean was clearly panicking while thinking about something which he is not aware of.

But still, June has a hint that it has something to do with his best friend because, the moment he reminded his boss about the upcoming photoshoot that he will be doing with his lover, who is his best friend, was when Sean shouted in surprise as if he had forgotten something.

"The photo shoot is tomorrow...?" Sean asked once again, as he couldn't believe it was already D-Day. He had been busy with his work schedule for the past couple of days, and he does even have an idea of what day he is on and what things are going on around him.

"He going to kill me" Sean complained as he facepalmed himself, thinking how stupid he was to forget about that. But what scared him the most was none other than his fiancé, who will be getting mad at him for being irresponsible like this if he ever came to know about this.

Sean Had been stressing out a lot lately because of the company issue which he had been dealing with, which caused him to have little to no time for him to spend with his fiancé.
It was also the same reason why he couldn't be with his lover which hurt the other, the other day as well.

It was never his intention to abandon the person with whom he is in love with. But the stress and work he has been going through to solve the issues regarding his company were just too much for him to handle at such a short time.

And not physically having his lover, who used to be his assistant once, was really affecting him a lot even though he was capable of doing all the work by himself.

It is not like he is fully dependent on the other, but more like he just misses that person whom he used to be with. So, now being in love with the person was clearly affecting his working progress as he couldn't fully concentrate on everything all at once.

He is having a hard time focusing when his mind keeps wandering here and there. And most specifically, on that specific person who had been pestering his mind for a long time.
The other day, when he had to forcefully take his lover inside his house was clearly hurting him, more than anything he had been going through. 

Seeing the one person whom you care about the most hurting like that will hurt you more. Sean was glad that the younger was trying his best to understand him and his situation, even though he will throw tantrums here and there and will sulk at him as well.

But at the end of the day, he knows that Yibo loves him and understands him more than anyone in this whole world, if not, he would have been completely doomed long ago.

"Yibo...? " June asked confusedly as he wasn't sure if his guesses were right.

"Well who else has the audacity to boss me around, if it's not him...?" Sean uttered as he gave June an are-you-dumb look before he continued, " He was bossing me around even when he was in disguise with your name, so do you think he will spare me when he's my lover...?"

Sean sighed deeply while just thinking of his fiancé and the ruckus he will be creating later. Sometimes he is really scared that their relationship will go downhill because they have been constantly fighting with each other over the silliest things they could think of.

He was really scared when Yibo ignored him and walked away from the office as if he was invisible. The fear of parting away from the love of his life was always haunting him. And each incident increases his insecurity.

But at the same time, deep inside, he knows that it's just his brain thinking and their relationship is steadily going forward, despite them having silly fights and so much sulking between them. 

But isn't that the beauty of love...?

June couldn't help himself from smiling the moment he saw the panic on the face of his boss, which never shows unless the issue is related to his best friend, like always. Shaking his head in disbelief he said, "He won't kill you for sure, that I can guarantee. But he's going to sulk a lot if you mess his plans"

"I know right...? that's why I'm getting restless here," Sean said dishearteningly as he couldn't find a way to get out of this situation he didn't want Yibo to once again think that he is not interested in the wedding and that was the reason why he wasn't participating in any of the preparation yet, and putting all the burden on his head instead.

That night before Yibo explained he should be more involved in the matter as it was their wedding and it should be them who have to decide and plan things out Properly and more interesting than anyone else. 

Sean was guilty that he had to leave all the work on his fiancé's shoulders like that but he didn't have a choice but to do it when he had to go back being a workaholic to finish things in the office as everyone else in the family was busy with the wedding preparation leaving the workload on his head.

"Well, it's not like you are doing photo shoots for the first time. So why are you so stressed Mr. Sean...?" June Inquired as he once again is not getting why Sean was panicking just because of a photoshoot like that...?

It is not even his first time doing a photo shoot. Well, it is the first time as a couple doing their Pre-wedding shoot. But still, being the famous CEO he is, Sean is already used to extravagant things people do at their weddings.

"Yeah, not the first time, But the first time with him. You know how much of a hassle he can be right...? Weren't you guys together forever...? So, you should know him well, even better than me though I don't like that at all."

Sean explained his distress to his assistant even though he knew June can't help him out of this, but he himself had to pull out before getting both him and his lover hurt in the process.

"Yes, I do. But he still loves you a lot, and this is his way of showing it to you. He might look like a brat and all, but I have seen him going through a lot when you both weren't even a couple. He's only giving out a spoiled brat aura since he doesn't want to look boring. Well, he's spoiled to a level but still manageable. He's the most spoiled when it comes to you Sir, he loves you like that."

June explained to his boss who was having a mental breakdown just by the thought of having a photoshoot with his fiancé. He does know that it is not something for him to laugh at because dealing with his best friend is no game and he knows it better than anyone else. But watching his boss being like that made him feel a bit awkward and guilty even though he is not the one who is the cause of this distress.

It's just that he just wants the other to know the real intention of his best friend because many have been misunderstanding his intentions and taking them wrongly, accusing him of being a spoiled brat without even looking for the matter before they judge him.

Sean nodded his head with a smile on his face when he got to hear the other side of his baby from his best friend, who had been with him more than half of his lifetime.

"You can go back now, I will be leaving early today. God, I haven't even packed yet. Yibo is surely going to kill me this time."

~~*~~*~~

"Baby... let's go out...?" Yibo said soon after they both got inside their room in a resort on a pretty island where they will be doing their Pre-wedding photoshoot. Yibo was just too excited since the moment they landed in Korea and he kept blabbering about this and that in Korean the moment he stepped his foot there.

Sean looked at his lover in surprise and inquired, "Aren't you tired...? That was a long flight babe, shouldn't you be taking a resting baby...?"

He does not understand why his love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter