CHAPTER 5

ENCOUNTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why did you even drink this much if you can't hold up the alcohol" June asked Sean who are sitting beside him in the car, swaying side to side even though the car wasn't jiggly for him to say like that

"Shut up, " Sean shouted in his drunk self when he heard June question him in between.

Sean wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone and he was drunk by the time and he was really having a hard time stabilizing himself and sitting properly in the seat. But his hands and legs were not cooperating with him at all at the point of time because he seems to have lost his control over his own body by then.

June had to literally push him away from his body because Sean kept hitting him while he was driving and June had to endure all his whining and complaints in between. It was a cute sight to watch, but not cute for June who couldn't even drive properly because his boss is a drunken mess beside him.

"Wow look at you, still being an even when you are drunk. Can't you just treat me like how normal people do...? Why do you love to bully me so much..?" June asks back, feeling irritated from the way his boss was treating him even in his drunk state.

He felt like he was seriously losing his patience and might even throw Sean out of the car any moment. Sean kept blabbering incoherent words and June just let him be because, there is no way he is going to understand what Sean was saying.

"Mr Sean, please wake up. We are already home" June tries his best to wake Sean up as they reach Sean's house. But Sean was busy sleeping on the seat after about 15 minutes of being a mess and making June almost pull his hair out of his scalps.

Sean sobered up a bit as he woke up from the sleep. Rubbing his eyes as if trying to clear his vision, he asked "Yeah home...? Where. Where's my home...?" dumbly and got out of the car and started walking, or more like swaying side to side as he can't focus clearly on his drunk state.

Somehow even in his drunk state, Sean was able to open the door successfully. Well, all he had to do is to place his singer on the sensor and that's it. He went inside the house after pushing open the door wide like a grand entrance and, walked away father inside without even trying to close the door behind.

June who was concerned about his boss followed Sean inside because that guy seems like he may stumble over something and fall face down on the floor any moment if he keeps walking like that. June doesn't want to deal with Sean with a broken face the next day.

"Mr Sean be careful," June exclaimed as he caught his boss from falling when the other guy accidently slipped on his step.

Thanks to June's quick reflex, he was able to catch Sean before something happened and steadied him so that he won't fall again. But Sean who had been shaken from the accidents pushed June away as if he was some sort of contagious disease.

"Hey who are you...? Why are... Are you here...? How did you get in *hick* Inside my house...? " Sean asked in between his hiccups when he noticed a figure standing with him with a concerned looking face. He couldn't clearly see the face of the figure as he where blurry, and unfocused because of his drunk state.

"Just for your information sir, I'm the one who brought you here and you are the one who opened the door and let me in. So please stop walking and sit somewhere, you will hurt yourself if you keep moving around like this" June said sarcastically because his boss was being a jerk when he was the one who helped him from the pub to his home, and from the car back inside.

He went through a lot of struggle to get this drunk man back in his house but, what he heard made him annoyed and irritated at the same time for being treated like this, even when he was clearly helping the other.

June knows that Sean is drunk and might not even remember all these things by tomorrow. But still, he couldn't take in the way Sean is treating him no matter what.

"Why do you even care if I'm hurt or not...? My own family doesn't care about me anymore, so why do you have to do it...? " Sean asked a bit sober after drinking a glass of water which June offered him. He is still drunk but somehow, he felt that more conscious than he had been a moment ago.

"It's my job Mr Sean, as your personal assistant I have to accompany you and keep you safe. " June explained because there is no way he is going to see something else, or going to confess about his feelings towards this guy. He is not a fool for that, so that was the only possible answer he could figure out at that moment.

"Yeah right. It's your work after all. Everyone does things for me because they are obliged to do so. Not because they care, well what's there to care about an unwanted soul anyway... " Sean breathed out and plopped on the couch like a sack of potatoes.

He looks dejected and melancholic as he sat there on the couch without uttering anything anymore. Maybe it's his drunken state, or his crazy mind. He just felt like this guy over here was someone whom he can open-up to without getting judged, because clearly he is a stranger and they won't be seeing each other again after this.

Sean felt more comfortable in opening-up to a stranger, bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter