CHAPTER 1

ENCOUNTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay gentlemen, let's wrap up the meeting here for now and the final meeting will be after the launch. have a good day everyone" Sean said as he decided to end today's meeting about the new product their company will be launching in a month or two.

Sean Xiao Zhan, the sole heir of the Xiao group. A company that accomplished its name all around the world with its fastest growth and specialized products. At the age of 25 he had already become one of the youngest CEOs in the world, who had successfully built up their career and brought up the company to a higher level with his own passion and hard work.

Being the sole hire had already made his life different from others as he started working at his company just after he graduated from his college, and had to manage the company so far. And now the Xiao group heads rose up to one of the biggest and prestigious companies in the country and in the world.

Sean had sacrificed a lot to bring the company to the position they are now and for that, he literally lost his teenage years, where the youngsters used to have fun and play around while studying. But Sean on the other hand had to go through intense training like his father had ordered since he will be taking over his father's position one day.

Now all the hard work that he had gone through in the past has been paid off and the results came out were fabulous and over the exception level.

"Mr. Xiao, chairman, asked you to drop by your house today for dinner, if your schedule for the evening is clear from anything important. " Mila, his secretary informed him as they both walked out from the conference hall where the meeting was held a few moments ago.

"Ok I got it, and tell John to send the files I asked before to my mail tonight itself. " Sean still tried to be professional, even though he was also confused why his father suddenly wanted to meet him when that usually never occurred before. His father was a strict man who always won't take no for an answer and he will surely make things go in his way by one way or the other

"Yes sir," Mila said in agreement as she accompanied the young CEO to his office where they both got separated from their workplaces.

Few hours had passed and now Sean was getting ready to go back home since all his meetings and other important stuff were taken care of for the day, and the last thing which was on his schedule was to visit his father who called him for dinner tonight.

He walked out from his office to his car and informed his driver to go straight to the Xiao mansion where his family lives. Sean had already moved out from the Mansion to a Villa near the office 2 years back since he wanted to concentrate on his work and wanted to stay away from his home as he already was a grown up man, but to be honest he moved out of the house since he didn't wanted to deal with his father everyday as that man wanted him to work like a robot and not like his son.

Well, he never considered Sean as his son to begin with but just someone to work for him, so it's more natural for Sean now that he got used to it from all the years he had been living there like a robot.  And now he had already got adjusted to this lifestyle and accepted to live with it even when his heart Wanted to have a normal family like others.

Sean was welcomed to a huge mansion which stayed still in all its glory in front of everyone. The mansion was really big and beautiful, surrounded by a huge garden and you could see a few workers moving around as you passed by.

The big Gate opened as his car arrived in front of the mansion and the security let him in immediately once they recognized their young master's car.

The cars slowly rolled on and stopped in front of the Mansion before he got out of the car and walked straight inside of a huge place that they call their house.

After he was greeted by the workers who were there at the moment, he walked further forward into the house . Once he entered inside the big house, a beautiful woman in her early 50s walked towards him and said

"Oh Sean you are already here..." with a warm smile on her face as she looked at the young man lovingly. No matter how grown up their children are, they are still that small kids for their parents and that's what is happening here too.

"Good evening mom" he greeted his mother with a smile that spread on his handsome face even though he was tired.

Sean really likes his mother a lot since she was the one who had always taken his side as he grew up. She was always a loving mother for him, no matter what his father does, his mother was really one of the special person in his life

"Sean, why don't you drop by home at least once in a while..? Whenever I call you, you always say that you are busy... I'm calling you because mom misses you. " his mother immediately started whining as she saw her loving child after a long time.

But for her, that long time means a week or two and it's really only been a week the last time he visited his home. Yet she was whining like this which made him chuckle and he said,

"Mom... stop being a drama queen now. "

"Then drop by home more often then... " Mrs Xiao huffs in playful annoyance as she says

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter