CHAPTER 15

ENCOUNTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Morning... Baby " Sean whispered softly when he noticed June waking up from his sleep, while still staying in his embrace and his face so close to his chest.

It was such a blissful night they both had. A night full of love and passion, a night full of deep feelings and pleasure and also a night full of unrestrained blissful affection for each other they had been trying to hold back from one another for so long.

But everything broke the previous night as they couldn't help themselves from falling deep into the mystery of their untamed love they both have for each other. They said that the strong connection between them pulling each other close and bonding their connection.

They made love the whole night expressing each other's deep and undying feelings through each and every action and pleasure full moan that filled inside the room the previous night.

" Morning Zhan Zhan" June smiled sleepily as he was still tired from all the workouts they did the previous night.

It was exhausting but overwhelming and pleasure full at the same time. June enjoyed every bit of it and will never regret completely giving himself to someone like Sean who is the love of his life for years. He felt blissful and euphoric at each and every moment they got to spend together, and the overwhelming feelings inside him burstout the previous night once he let it go and embraced the man he always wanted to be with.

" Did you sleep well..?" Sean questioned in a teasing manner when he noticed the tiredness in June face.

Yet that gorgeous face was glowing like a thousand stars all together. maybe from the series of s he had the previous night. June looked ethereal with his glowing face and smooth skin which had a light tint of pinkish glow on it, making him even more beautiful than he ever been.

Sean didn't understand why, but he felt like he was falling deeper and deeper in love with this guy the more he looked at him. How can he not when June was a masterpiece himself..? That guy is too beautiful to be hated by any in his opinion.

" You didn't even let me sleep the whole night and you dare to ask me if I slept..? How rude of you Mr Sean." June pouted like a child, accusing Sean for not letting him sleep and making him work harder even though he was fully overwhelmed with pleasure than working hard.

June just wanted to be a spoiled brat for a while and he is with his lover, and not someone else for him to get scared of getting judged or getting called out for being rude. Because Sean is the only person whom he can open up fully apart from his family, and have a closer place in his heart.

" Oh really..? Weren't you the one asking for more..? And you think I'm that thick skinned to deny your plea..? I have a soft heart, okay..! So I gave in to you and your tricks" Sean said, still looking like an innocent guy who fell for June tricks from the way he said it.

Sean sure loves teasing June just so he can see the priceless reactions flashing on June's face, feelings which June struggles to say it out and unexplainable by the words he had learnt. Because they were deep rooted in his heart binding them together as one.

" Yeah whatever." June rolled his eyes as he moved away from the embrace trying to get out of the bed, even though it was a little bit of struggle due to the aftermath of what he did the previous night.

He was a back there after all and it was his first time getting ed like that by someone ever in his life, that too wild like that. Even though he was the one who kept begging for more, he still suffered from getting ed the whole night by his monster of a boss.

" Where are you going..? Come here I have to tell you something" Sean inquired when he noticed June pulling away and having difficulty in getting up from the bed.

He felt like laughing a bit from the way June was struggling, but he knows better to not do that if he doesn't want to spoil the other ones mood early in the morning itself. That won't be something good for him and his future Blue Balls.

" Water.." June said as he stood up and picked up his phone in his hand before he moved towards the night stand and poured a glass of water into a glass and drank from it.

He was going through his phone while still drinking the water and he almost choked, when he saw a message from his fiance which was quite shocking for him. For a second he panicked, thinking what he should do. But he set it off thinking that he will deal with it later.

" So what's it that you want to tell me..?" June asked while he sat there on the bed, close to Sean who was also sitting there with his back supported on the headboard.

June knows that Sean is serious when he said he wanted to talk, and just by looking on the other's face and the sudden change in his features, June knows Sean is about to drop a bomb which will turn things out quite mess for both of them.

" I'm calling off my wedding," Sean breathed out.

His eyes kept staring at June who was having an unexplainable expression on his face. June doesn't look surprised the way he expected him to, but it was more like hurt and disappointed for some reason. Sean was confused of why June looked hurt because he should be happy knowing that Sean chose him and not his fiance.

Shouldn't it be like that..? but what was happening there and why does June look devastated. ' is there something bothering him..? was my decision too soon and made him feel uncomfortable now..? but I just want to be with me' Sean kept thinking different scenarios

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter