CHAPTER 31

ENCOUNTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seeing the mischievous smile on his lover's face, Sean couldn't help himself from bending over and kissing those plump lips which were tempting him. He doesn't know what takes over him but whenever he sees those plump inviting lips of the younger, he seems to lose all sanity.

Yibo encircled his hands over Sean's neck, pulling him closer to his body, still sharing the passionate kiss without breaking it. He too knows that he's playing a dangerous game here, yet he keeps going as he is ready to play with fire despite the consequences he'll be facing later.

The pain he will be receiving will never overpower the pleasure of the game and this very moment will never be overpowered with anything else either.

Tasting those firm lips of his lover, Yibo dived into the arms that embraced him. His tender fingers played on the sensitive skin of his lover's nape which then glided down softly to the front and unconsciously caressed the elder's cheek.

Pulling away from their sweet jeremiad

After their kiss, Sean's hands stretched over to the table beside their bed and picked up the necktie which was lazily sprawling on top of it. Yibo's curious eyes lingered over where his lover's hands were and wondered what Sean was up to.

But within a second Yibo was served with the answer as Sean holds both of Yibo's hands in his before he carefully tied the necktie on his wrist, making sure that it's firm before he tied the other end of the tie to the bed frame, with a sweet yet devilish smile on his face.

Yibo watched his lover smiling sweetly at him before his naughty hands reached on his waistline, ping his shorts and pulling them along with his underwear altogether and throwing the clothes away from his sight as if it was a bad omen.

Yibo sprawled on the bed, , with his hands tied to the headboard, while his fiancé was busy brushing his long fingers on his soft skin, caressing him ever so softly as if he was indeed playing the oblivious game.

Sean ran his gaze over God's masterpiece lying in front of him, as he took in every detail of Yibo's defined structure to heart.

He ran his fingers over those defined abs of his previous assistant who happened to be his fiancé and enjoyed the feel of his delicate skin.

His fingers found their way down to Yibo's toned abs as Sean couldn't stop himself from looking at them nor touching them when the younger was clearly there in front of him looking like a feast. With his flustered cheeks and rosy lips, his face screamed desire, Yibo looked ethereal.

He bends down again, places a feather-light kiss on those abs before he moves towards Yibo's chest, still giving him feather-light kisses on his way up. Yibo keeps watching the elder as he continues to do what he was doing earlier, Sean occasionally steals glances at Yibo with the corner of his mouth slightly upturned.

"Zhan..." Yibo moaned when Sean gave a tender on his hard s before on them and at the same time, he skillfully brushed his fingers over Yibo's thigh, making him shudder as he was really sensitive there; and Sean knows it.

Sean swirls his tongue over those hard nubs and them harder while he continues to tease his fiancé, who now starts moving restlessly. He keeps his pace slow since he knows the younger will run out of patience soon and will beg him for more since he won't be able to take the slow burn torture for long.

Sean pulled away and placed a kiss on Yibo's chest, just on top of his heart, before raising his gaze and looking at Yibo before asking, "Yeah...? what is it, Mr. June...?"

Yibo could feel the sarcasm in his words when Sean called him June instead of his real name. He knew and understood that Sean was doing all this on purpose, just to torture him when he's getting increasingly with every touch of his fiancé.

He feels like he's losing his s in front of his soon-to-be husband and it was embarrassing for him. The way a single touch can ignite the fire in him still amuses Yibo beyond his limits.

Sean is stubborn and won't let anyone slide like that, and Yibo is no exception. He continued with his slow torture on Yibo, while Yibo was now getting more excited yet, frustrated at the same time with the lack of skinship he's getting from his fiancé.

"Zhan, stop teasing me, baby... I'm sorry"

Yibo started to beg Sean since he couldn't take it anymore. He wanted more and not just some light touches and kisses, he wanted Sean to touch him more, awake those butterflies in his belly with each kiss, and make him float with each .

That's what he's been wishing for and that's the only thing he will be settling for with this punishment of torture from his fiancé. His shaft twitches with Sean's every touch and it frustrates him more when Sean purposely avoids his private parts which are on display.

"Yeah right, I forgot, you didn't have a choice then... Well, I don't have one either... You see, I'm busy here" Sean said, not caring about the way Yibo gets impatient as the time goes.

Yibo felt so helpless since his hands are tied and he can't fully move them according to his will, nor touch himself even if he's desperate to do that.

"Please..." Yibo pleaded when Sean caresses his face gently, sliding his fingers down to his jaw, tracing the prominent jawline with his fingertips. He closed the distance between them and captured Yibo's lips with his and kissed him sensually, making Yibo shiver harder.

Sean tasted those plump lips as he nibbled on them, feeling the warmth and softness of Yibo's cavern. Sean still had his pants on. He placed his right leg between Yibo's parted legs and leaned more into the kiss, slowly grinding his clothed member onto Yibo's hard and needy member.

Yibo on Sean's tongue when Sean fully pressed on Yibo while their hips grind-ed with each other.

Pulling away from the passionate kiss they shared, Sean's lips traveled south, leaving more kisses on Yibo's beautiful face, to his defined jawline and gliding onto his exposed neck and his collarbone. Yibo moaned when Sean kissed him before the skin more, leaving a light purplish mark there behind his ears, and whispered,

"You should have thought about this when you fried your pretty brain, planning to make me look like a complete loser back there and also should have thought of whom you belonged to when you let that touch you so freely like that."

Sean finally touched Yibo's hard , taking it in his hand, wrapping his long slender fingers around while he once again kissed Yibo passionately. He caresses the outer skin of his lover's member and squeezes it a bit before his thumb plays with the mushroom head of Yibo's .

"Zha...ahh...baby sorry...I won't do that again, and I didn't let her tou... touch me but she's the one who took advantage of me ...'' Yibo moaned in between his words when Sean swirls his fingertip over Yibo's head with the droplets of pre- oozing out of it.

Yibo was getting restless again while looking at his soon-to-be husband giving him a ever so sensually, though he wasn't doing much but gliding his hands up and down at a slow pace.

The serious and intimidating look along with Sean's hand on his hard shaft made his breath hard and gulp the lump in his throat.

Sean started stocking Yibo's while he locked his gaze with Yibo who had that desire-filled look on his flustered face.

He gave Yibo a sinister

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter