S2 | Meetings.

Hybrids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sana POV

 

 

Today was Yeji's dance competition. Being a teacher at the school, I was already at school talking to my colleagues. Yeji was talking to her friends and teammates a few feet away. I was really proud of her for her hard work to get her choreography right. Also to put up with Chewie, who I know could be extremely difficult to work with.

No matter where she was or what she was doing, Chewie never missed a show of her children. Sometimes after a bad argument, especially with Yeji, Chewie would watch the performance unnoticed. I knew she didn't know how to act with Yeji. She didn't like it when Yeji was mad at her, really mad. They bickered and got on each other's nerve, but full blown arguments were quite rare between the two. I always had to convince Chewie that arguments come and go in a family.

This time, Yeji knew that Chewie was coming to see her. I knew Yeji was happy that her mother was coming but there was also another reason I resperately wanted for her to come; I really wanted to show her to my colleagues.

"Are we ever going to meet your wife, Sana?" One of my co-workers Minhyuk asked. Minhyuk had a crush on me for a long time. He always made advances and I always fended him off but he wouldn't understand anything.

"We're beginning to think she doesn't exist," Another one said.

"Don't worry she's coming." I reassured them, "She's bringing her sister."

"I bet she's a stay at home kind of lady," Minhyuk said and I rolled my eyes. I told them who she was once but they only laughed at me.

'Sana stop kidding around, that's absurd, it's simply impossible', They had told me. If they didn't believe me, then it was theur fault. Besides, I always loved to see the surprised faces when people meet my wife. It served them right to not believe me.

I felt a small body run into my side and my waist surrounded by two arms.

"Aunty Sana!" Jeongie said happily. Nayeon's young girl was a hyper one, always happy to see us.

"Hey Jeongie, how've you been?" I asked her, "How are the other pups treating you?"

She looked up and removed her arms from around me. The little Jeongie was eight years old and was put in an all werewolf school in the city of Annwn. She needed to understand the werewolf culture and hierarchy so that she would not be surprised in the future. Also, Jeongyeon would have wanted her girl to go there.

"The kids laughed at me when they knew Mom was a lone wolf but I put them in their places," The little girl grinned.

"She means she beat them up so bad I had to go get her for suspension and beg the principal from expulsion," Nayeon said as she came into my view but I saw Jeongie's smile grow even wider at that remark.

It had been a long time since I saw my good friend. Out of the three sisters, Nayeon was the one who changed the most in personality. The death of her mate came really hard on her. She was much more introverted from the young teenager I first met all those years ago.

She also changed her style drastically. Her clothing became more professional with blouses, jackets and dresses. Her hair had grown longer which framed her beautiful face very well. It made her look older than what she actually is but it also screamed respect and authority. Nayeon refused to become the alpha she was meant to be when Jeongyeon died but the other alphas in the region treated her as an equal. That was a very good thing to accomplish for a lone wolf but nobody dared to oppose her as she was a very dominant woman and more than most alphas.

"How are you gorgeous?" I told her as I kissed both of her cheeks for greeting.

"I've had a few rough days at work. I'm having difficulties with some of my kids but they're getting along," Nayeon replied. Instead of becoming a business woman like she first had thought to do, Nayeon became a child physologist. Her knowledge in the difficulty of growing up was extraordinarily substantial.

"I can relate, I know a lot about children," I winked and we both laughed, "Ah, here they come."

Nayeon looked around to look at her sisters arriving. It had been a while since all three were together in the same room. Coming in the door was Chewie and Mina with their arms linked. People stopped chatting and starred. It always happened that way since they were impressive. Nayeon went to greet them and they started talking animatedly together. I could see from afar how much they loved each other from their body posture and how their eyes lit up.

"Aunt Ihwuyu!" Jeongie laughed as she let go of to launch herself at Chewie who picked her up effortlessly. She spun the girl around in a vampire speed for a couple of seconds before crafling the wobbly little girl in her arms securely. Just thinking of being spun at a phenomenal speed made me want to puke in dizziness but Jeongie didn't seem to mind it at all. Jeongie looked comfortable being held by my wife with her head on Chewie's shoulder. The little girl probably saw double at the moment, I thought with a laugh.

Together, they made their way to us. I was finally glad I could show my wife off to my shocked co-workers. I wrapped one arm around Chewie's waist and kiss her on the lips to which she happily responded. I pulled back smiled kindly at her before turning my attention to my group.

"Guys this is my wife Tzuyu and her sisters Nayeon and Mina. The little girl is my niece Jeongyeon." I said as I introduced them.

"Hello," Chewie said in her usual dark tone, "Thank you for treating my wife with respect at work." When she said that, her attention went straight to Minhyuk who gulped in fright. I never told her about his advances but it didn't surprise me if she knew. She always knew everything but since I didn't tell her about it, I knew she trusted me to work it on my own. I was quite glad I didn't have a jealous girlfriend who demanded to know everything about my life.

"You have a beautiful wife, Tzuyu," Minhyuk said nicely. He had too much pride for his own good, "I understand you are always away for your work. Aren't you a little scared of what she might do in your absence? Or jealous of the amount of lovely looking people sha talks to everyday? There are many women, men and even students who look highly at our dear Sana."

"That was rude," A lady said beside him and I just rolled my eyes. Minhyuk was a deprived old boy with hormones out of the rood. He always talked about and all the women he's been with, though I doubt he said the truth half the time.

"Mr. Minhyuk," Chewie said level-headed. He recoiled a little bit since no one had ever told her his name, "Jealousy of others means that you do not trust your partner to be fateful to you no matter the situation of their lives. I trust my wife with my life and I trust her to be faithful to me as I am to her, therefore there is no need to be jealous at all."

"What fine words spoken from a fine woman," An unfamiliar voice said behind us. We all turned around to faced a slim looking, orange-red haired man. I could see intelligence flowing behind his eyes as he looked at us with admiration. He was tall and slim with a very expensive suit on. Beside him was an absolute epitome of perfection. She was tall, curvy with long blond hair.

"Mr. Dong," Mina said with joy, "Miss. Shim," She added with a bit of distaste.

"Mss. Ettore," The man said as he kissed Mina's hand, "It is always a pleasure to meet you."

"Let me introduce you," Mina said, "This is Dong Taeyang. He is a member of the Witch & Warlock Council and colleague of mine. And beside him is Miss. Shim Eunkyung, our expert in Demonology. She knows everything about any species and if there are any knew blood mix, she is the first one to know and study. Both are here on official business."

Mina looked at us with a look that told us to be careful with what we say around her. Eunkyung looked like a very wise person. The cavalry just arrived and therefore we had to be extremely careful from now on.

"Guys, these are my sisters and sister-in-law," Mina continued.

"I couldn't help but to overhear the introductions from before but I am quite glad to finally meet you all. Miss Ettore has spoken about all of you with much pride. Ah, there are Mr. and Mrs. Ettore. Please excuse me but I must make myself known. I hope to see you all very soon," With that he walked away to greet Minho and Suzy who also came to see the dance competition.

The Principal made his appearance at the beggining of the evening but he was on babysitting duty with Naeun. It went well for him because he had tried to find a way of coming to the gathering. He would eatch Yeji's dance from his office with a magic camera ball.

"He's a little old for his time," Mina tried to explain Mr. Dong's odd way of speaking.

"He's only here for business?" I asked to no one.

"Unfortunately he is," Eunkyung said with a velvet voice and we looked at her.

Eunkyung stepped closer and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter