S1 | This is it. [PART 1]

Hybrids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Third POV

 

 

It was a gloomy February and the cold wind ripped through the air. It had been three weeks since Suzy Ettore's abduction and her family was slowly building an army. The main base was located at the school therefor school had been postponed for the time being.

The Witch Queen JungHee had called the alliance for help to stop the tyrant Duke of Farnon from his demoniac activities. Rumors were spread that the Duke had made deals with the demons to overthrow the Alliance but he had made a mistake. Suzy's abduciton was a personal matter but he either didn't think of the consequence of taking the Witch Queen's little sister or he was confident enough to win the war. What he didn't know was that with the moon flower, the alchemists and herbalists managed to create a liquid potion that could kill the Hound although there was only a limited amount. They knew they had to be careful to whom they give the potions to because if anything were to happen then they had no chance in winning the war.

Chaeyoung, on the other hand managed to get a good amount of warriors to contribute in the fight. She had to pull in some favors while others volunteered. There were not many people who liked the Duke and most would love to see him dead.

Both armies of the Alliance and the Undergrounders were not getting along very well but after a few threats here and there, they settled down and ignored each other.

Chaeyoung, JungHee, The Principal, Sana, The Ettore family and other generals had been standing around the table discussing their plan of attack in the Principal's office all week. The scouts had discovered the Duke's whereadbouts. He was located in a field with an old castle surrounded by trees. Luckily, there was no snow where he lived. It was presumed but not confirmed that Suzy was being held within that house and the army was not going to take any risk.

It took them three weeks to get everything ready. Everybody was equipped with their armor and weapons. All was missing were the was speeches to get everyone going and excited. The entire army was waiting in the Arena with the Undergrounders on one side and the Alliance on the other.

"Fellow creatues," The Witch Queen's voice boomed in the Arena, "The time has come to reunite us again. The world has suffered long enough to the threats of the demons. They are the menace trying to destroy your families and homes. They have Wizards Fire and demoniac magic but worst of all, they have the Hound.

These monsters will not hesitate to kill you, to maim you. They will not hesitate to butcher you like animals. They will take everything from you, everything you hold dear. But we will win because we must, because we have to, for our families, for our future.

Tonight, these demons will know thar we are not a force to be trifled with; that they have no place in our world. They will know the meaning of defeat."

The Alliance solders cheered as the Queen walked out of the Arena.

"Please, tell your cavemen to stop yawning," The Queen growled at Chaeyoung once she was done.

"Well, you did give quite a boring speech witchy," Chaeyoung grinned, "These are criminals you are talking to; forget about justice and all that bull."

"You do it then, Cave Queen," JungHee said and Chaeyoung tipped her imaginary hat. With that she walked to the edge of the Arena and faced the Undergrounders.

"Alright guys, these demons think their tuff and all but they don't know the Underground," Chaeyoung said in a brisk manner, "They think they are all evil and mighty but we will show them pain. We will show them suffering. We will show them death. We will make them wish they were back in hell. It's time for Mayhem, Destruction and Slaughter." Chaeyoung screamed loudly as the crowd roared in pleasure and anticipation.

Chaeyoung walked back down to where everyone was waiting for her with a smug grin on her face.

"You call that a speech?" Mina asked impressed by her charismatic trait.

"Sweetheart, half of these creatures came for pleasure, a quarter came out of obligation and revenge and the last quarter in here because they owed me favors. Why make war such a catastrophic activity when these men and woman are itching for a fight?" Chaeyoung grinned and patted Mina's head, "Come now, we must be on our way."

"Chaeyoung, wait," Mina said but stayed in silence as Chaeyoung turned around facing her.

"What?" Chaeyoung asked and placed the palm of her hand on Mina's cheek. Mesmerized by her beauty.

Without receiving an answer, Chaeyoung leaned forward and gave Mina a soft kiss on her lips, which the latter answered immediately. Soon the soft kiss turned into a passionate one when Chaeyoung asked for entrance and Mina gladly gave her. They roamed in sync their tongues as if the world would disappear if they dared to stop.

Panting, they managed to stop, "I'm going to see your real form?" Mina smiles shyly.

"Soon love, very soon."

 

 

 

Everybody was in position and waiting for a command. Nayeon and Jeongyeon were wishing each other luck because they would not be at the same place during the fight. Jeongyeon was needed in the middle along with her pack while Nayeon, along with her sisters had to make their way to the house where the Duke, the Hound and Riker were going to be.

"I have to tell you something really important when this is all over so you better not die," Nayeon whispered to Jeongyeon as she hugged the latter tightly.

Beside her, Sana was fidgeting by Tzuyu while making sure her lover's thin armor was well placed. Tzuyu grinned and tried to stop the angel from worring about her. She grabbed Sana's hands and held them close to her before pecking her lips and smoothing her with comforting words.

The Principal, who was a few feet away from everybody, slowly transformed into a full blown white dragon. Once done, he shook his scaled body to his long tail before walking to his foster child. Every step he made the ground move.

"Sana," He rumbled with his deep voice. Sana stopped talking to Tzuyu and looked at the dragon with a small smile, "I want you to be safe, alright?"

"Don't worry about me, Dad. I am going to survive this and we will tell tales during our tea break." Sana said determinedly but deep down she was scared to bits.

"You better survive this or your mother will never forgive me."

"I think she forgave you a long time ago but I am not ready to ask her. Besides, I have you and Chewie to look after me," Sana said, "Are you going to protect me when I'm down?"

"Always," The Dragon said. Sana reached and touched the Principal's scales before kissing his nose. She smiled at her foster Dad and wished him good luck as he turned around and walked to his post. Since he was a dragon, the Principal was in charge of the majority of the demons because he could kill many with one breath.

 

On the other side, Mina was looking at Chaeyoung take off her T-shirt and whistled at the view of the later's breats. Chaeyoung had one fine body to look at and she knew it. She cracked her neck a few times before changing shapes. She grew a little in height but her arms and legs thickened and doubled in width. Wings appeared on her back and her ears and teeth also grew. Once she was done, she shook the remaining of her clothes.

"You're a gargoyle?" Mina asked shocked, "I thought gargoyles did not have human bodies?"

"Love, I did not become a Queen without knowing a few tricks," Chaeyoung chuckled. Mina was still impressed and slightly touched the girl's stony body. No wonder her hand broken when she punched Chaeyoung. Her dreamy state was broken by the sound of the horns.

"Time's up," Tzuyu said to no one in particular and grinned widely, "Let the feat begin."

 

 

 

The war had begun. The demons recovered from the surprise attack fast and recoiled. There were less of them but they were much stronger than the Alliance and Undergrounders which gave an even battle. Creatures were falling down and blood was spilled in the forest.

Sana was swinging her sword left and right, cutting down anyone who was coming at her. She dodged the attacks and countered them on with her own but there was too many of them. One sword got through her defense and almost cut her head off if it weren't for Tzuyu to push the attacker out of the way. She threw him down and gutted him with her claws.

The demons hesitated. Tzuyu was crouched in front of her lover who had her arms and wings spread out with her specially made swords. Dark magic moved around Tzuyu and cocooned her like a blanket while light magic spread around from the angel behind her.

Together, Tzuyu and Sana started dancing their final dance: the Dance of Death. They knew each other's body and movement so well they didn't have to speak as they killed anyone who opposed them. They were Ying and Yang. They attacked without ever hitting one another and they defended each other's backs which gave very little opening to the demons. Tzuyu and Sana slowly made their way to the castle and left nothing but a trail of dead bodies behind them.

 

Close by, Mina was fighting against four lizard men. She used her magic as a weapon but the demons were extremely fast. They dodged her and counter attacked. One of them swung his clawed hand toward her face but she ducked and threw electrici

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter