S1 | First Game.

Hybrids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mina POV

 

I woke up the next morning with curious eyes staring at me. Sana had a smirk on her face as she watched me wake up.

"It's a small bed for three people," She said with a pout, "You should have woken me up last night. I wanted to be in the middle." 

I playfully growled as I pushed her off the bed. She fell with a yelp followed by laughter. Tzuyu stirred beside me, grabbedb her pillow and put it over her head mumbling incoherent words. I got out of bed and picked up my clothes before heading to the bedroom door.

"Boxers, Mina? I thought you were the lingerie type of girl," I heard Sana say behind me laughing as I gave her my middle finger. I took a quick shower before getting dressed and walking in the kitchen. I greeted my parents before making my breakfast. Mom made an impatient sound and started bombarding me with questions about my date with Momo.

"Tell me everything," She said hapilly and so I did, but not the part with Chaeyoung. The Chaeyoung moment was very blurry in my mind right now. By the time I was done, everybody was sitting around the kitchen. Aunt JungHee came in last with a frown on her face.

"Suzy, why is a vampire, more precisely Yesung, in your basement? And why is he talking gibberish?"

All eyes fell on my aunt and we became silent. Yesung has woken up from his twenty seven day sleep completely out of his mind. All he does now is talk bull and rock on his feet while biting his nails. Tzuyu must have done a real number on him. Mom and Dad decided to keep hom locked in the basement cage, which we added in case things like this happened, so they could interrogate him about the Duke of Farnon and the magic he used to wake the vampire up. But so far, they had gone nowhere.

"Uh," Mom started, "Yesung broke into our house. He threatened us but Minho managed to fight him off and, uh, the town alpha is in business with Minho and helped us out. He– We, wanted information and they decided to question him, a little too hard for my opinion." White lie but great save. Sometimes it's better to lie than tell the truth, right?

 

Today was our first Flag game of the season and the students were riled up. The school only had half a day of classes, probably because the teachers knew the students would not be listening dut to the excitement of tonight's event. I was walking in the corridor trying to get to my locker when Momo confronted me.

"Hey gorgeous," She greeted me as she followed me down the hall, "You left me alone last night."

"I'm sorry about that Momo, but I had things to do," Not that I was ever going to tell her, "and I had to see my sister."

I was not expecting her to laugh but I did notice she laughed a lot, "You really are completely whipped for your sister."

"I am not whipped and I resent that," I grinned but soon turned serious, "Momo, I'm sorry if you take it wrongly but I cannot be in a relationship right now."

"It's totally fine," She smiled, "I don't move that fast either, gorgeous. How about we become friends first?"

"Sounds good," I hugged her thankfully, "Now, if you want a second date, this is your chance." I pointed down the hall to my sister and Sana standing close to each other talking. Momo's expression froze a little, probably debating whether to talk to her or not. I nudged her with my elbow and smiled reassuringly.

"Well gorgeous, get ready to be impressed," She fixed her purple uniform and walked away. I admired her back and as she moved her hips smoothly and followed her shortly after.

Momo arrived beside the cute couple and cleared . Both girls turned their heads and Sana grinned greeted her friend while Tzuyu looked with her passive expression and dull eyes. As much as Tzuyu was opening up to certain people, she was still as cold as ice to everyone else. Part of me hopped that Momo would succeed getting on my sister's good side, because I didn't want to deal with another Jeongyeon. The other part of me was scared of the future date I promissed her.

"Hey there, we have not officially met. I'm Momo," She said happily but Tzuyu don't seem to be so, "I am here to make sure that me spending time with your sister is okay with you."

"My sister's business is not mine, I don't know why you are asking my permission," Tzuyu shrugged. Momo looked startled but smiled happily again. She stepped forward and bear hugged my sister, who froze with widened eyes. Whe she let go of my sister she her heals and I knew what was going to happen next.

"Just," Tzuyu said with a smirk when she noticed Momo's back stiffen, "I hope Mina knows it's strictly ."

Momo turned around, "She is the one who suggested it and I am happy to oblige. Besides, we're not having ."

"Was it not the point?"

"Nope."

"Good," Tzuyu walked slowly towards the succubus and started to fix her collared shirt, "My sister is a very emotional person. She takes everything at heart. We wouldn't want you to use that as an advantage now, would we?"

"No, we wouldn't. But I wouldn't lose sleep over it."

"I hope not." Tzuyu finished fixing Momo's tie before patting her chest and walked to Sana. Momo turned around again and made her way to me. Her body was rigid but then dramatically fell limp into my arms. She straightened and kept her arms around my neck.

"Your sister is scary," Momo groaned. She grinned at me wickedly, "And I have surprised you. You owe me a dinner." She went around me. I yelped as she grabbed my and whispered in my ear, "I saw you staring my body earlier. Please darling, make it expensive, not fast food." She walked away, purposely swinging her hips as the first bell rang. I stared at her, unaware that Sana had crept behind me.

"Please darling, make it expensive," She mocked, "Can I touch you ?"

In a swift movement I had her in a head lock, pleasantly choking my friend. She screamed and tried to get out of it but I wouldn't let her. We fought childishly in the middle of the school hall me yelling 'take that back' and she refusing. She was being a prick all morning, what else was I supposed to do?

"Chewie, help me," Sana chocked out but my sister just scoffed. She was standing by the lockers looking at us with a smile, "Please?" Tzuyu shook her head.

"Ha woman, that will teach you." I growled at my friend.

"No for a month," Sana said desperately.

"Liar." Tzuyu snorted.

"Just give up angel, no one is there to save you." I said.

"No dingaling-dong."

Tzuyu straightened, "You wouldn't."

"For a month!" Tzuyu's face fell. I had no idea what they were talking about.

"Sister, please remove yourself from my lover, or I will have to resolve with unnecessary actions."

Shocked, I loosened my grip on Sana and she managed to wiggle out of my arms. Sana danced away, grinning like a child. She thanked my sister and whispered in her ear. I couldn't believe Tzuyu caved so easily to Sana's words.

"What is dingaling-dong?" I asked. Both of them star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter