S1 | Voices.

Hybrids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu POV

(1 month later)

 

Can we kill him?

The voice in my head asked me. We were sitting in our kitchen and the voice was trying to taunt me to kill Nayeon's girl toy. I forgot her name.

'No' I said to her, 'Let it go.'

But she's mean to us. She's too cocky for her own good. Can we rip her tongue out at least?

'NO' I thought, 'Shut up and leave me alone.'

Party pooper.

I sighed and concentrated on my coffee. It was the only thing that didn't taste like cardboard beside blood. I looked around the table, nobody was paying attention to me just how I liked it. I knew that I had an expressionless face and body posture. They couldn't know what was happening inside my mind and I was glad. They couldn't know how much work it was to not follow the voices demands. She prevented me from completely understanding what was happening around me. I just hopped I had enough strengh to not kill my family.

Stop that thought girl, you know I don't kill family. And Sana, I won't kill her. She's a great toy don't you think?

Although, Daddy and his new daughter in law are starting to get on my deepest nerves.

'Everyone gets on your nerves. And Sana is more than a toy, you know that.'

I know, but where is the fun in admitting that, huh?

"Tzuyu," Mom's voice pierced through my conversation, "Are you ready for school?"

I nodded and started to clean my empty cup of coffee. I grabbed my bag and met my sisters outside. Mom was still nervous around me but I knew she wouldn't throw me away. She was the one who understood best what I went through. Even my alter ego liked her.

Dad though, I didn't really care about him. He had been trying, I'll give him that. But it was already too late and he sometimes said things that were inappropriate. So I let him try, in hopes that I could meet him part way. Not as easy as it sounds.

And forget about Nayeon's mate. That girl has not spoken a word to me since the night of the massacre not to mention she barely looks at me. If it weren't for my sister's incomprehensible love for that idiot, I would have ended her a long time ago. Even I would have enjoyed poking her intestines with my fingers.

I'm bored. Why can't we do anything fun during the day? We can be subtle about it.

I ignored her as best I could. We arrived at school later than usual and my sisters pushed me to walk faster so we wouldn't be later for the first class. I didn't even know what we had.

Who cares?

We arrived in class before the first bell rang and made our way to our seats. I sat between Sana and Mina in the back of the room. Sana smiled at me before giving the teacher her undivided attention. 

Do you really listen this crap? Boring.

I tried to ignore her annoying voice and listen to the teacher as much as I could. The problem was the teacher was not speaking loud enough to be heard over  the voices. I was starting to get a headache for trying.

"Tzuyu Ettore," The teacher finally screamed though I didn't understand why he said my name, "Care to answer the question?"

I looked on the board and found it was filled with equations. It was empty the last time I checked. I guess we were in math. Which one did he want me to answer?

Don't answer, it's a trick. Just kill him and we can get out of here. Come on, he's ugly anyway.

I'm waiting... You do know it–

Silence. I looked down and found Sana hand on my leg. She looked worried, I think. I put my hand on hers and squeezed, showing her I didn't want her to let go and I was able to answer the question.

Sana had no idea what she did for me. She didn't know that she kept the voices away when she touched me. It used to be when I was around her but She is getting restless. Every time Sana was in physical contact with me, I could actually think normally.
The class dragged on and I ignored the teacher. I was listening to the silence, enjoying it as much as I could before the voice came back. The loud bell brough me back from my dreamlike

state and Sana let go of my leg.

That was not cool, girl.

'Leave me alone' I told her but she only laughed in my face.

And where would the fun be in there? 

I walked down the hallway, beside my sisters. Sana had left. I think she told me where she was going but I didn't understand what she had said. Someone bumped into me while I was going to my next class.

"Watch it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter