S1 | Revelations.

Hybrids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was sleeping peacefully beside Tzuyu when I felt her body out of bed. I sat up in alarm as I looked franticly at my friend. She was staring at the door when I heard the commotion down stairs. I stood up following Tzuyu out of her room and through the corridor. We had barely made it down the stairs when some strong arms grabbed me from behind and dragged me into the living room. I struggled from its hold but the arms only tighten around me.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Tzuyu fighting against three men  who were holding her captive. One of them had a syringe and stuck the needle into her neck – she fell limp into their arms. I screamed her name before they dragged me to where the others were and put me tied up with chains in a chair and a collar around my neck. I couldn't feel my magic anymore. It had been subdued by the object. 

They put Tzuyu in another chair beside me and tied her up. She did not look good; her head was hanging from her shoulders and her eyes were glazed.

I looked around and saw everyone else tied up in their own chairs, including Jeongyeon. She and Minho had bruises on their faces from trying to protect themselves. If Nayeon and Mina fought it didn't show. They must have healed too fast to be any markings.

There were about a dozen men dressed in black army suits standing around the room with weapons in their hands. It was like déjà vu from when my family was still alive.

I tried to escape the chains when I heard a man's voice from the doorway, "It's no use to struggle child, you can't escape the chains."

"What have you done with Tzuyu?" I asked angrily.

"I sedated her with wolfs bane, vervain, quercus and hemlock. A fascinating mix of poison, don't you think?" He said, "While her body is trying to fight the first three deadly toxins, the hemlock causes paralysis so she won't be a bother to anyone this way," The man spoke again.

Mr. and Mrs. Ettore gasped as they saw a man walking into the light. He  had a lean body, with black hair nicely gelled to the side. He was wearing a suit and tie and his black shiny shoes did not make a single noise as he made his way to us.

"Yesung," Minho spat in anger.

"Minho, how nice to see you again," He said, "And Suzy, as much as I would have loved if my brother had killed you, it is always a pleasure to see you. But if he had, then I would never have met your beautiful children," He grinned with fangs popping out of his gums. He was  a vampire.

"Nayeon," He turned to her, "You are more beautiful than I remember but it might be just me. After all, I only saw you when you were addicted to my product."

"You're Yesung, the drug dealer." Jeongyeon said in wonder.

"The only and one, little girl."

Shocked, I looked at Nayeon, "You took drugs?" I couldn't believe my ears. This was why Tzuyu said when she told her sister she could destroy her with the past. 'I can ruin your perfect image to your petty girl with one sentence' She had said the day of the tryouts.

"I was young and stupid. I had anger issues that I couldn't control, so I went into drugs." Nayeon tried to reason with sadness in her voice.

"Ah, but not just any drugs, right Nayeon?" The vampire smiled, "Normal drugs didn't work on you because you had black magic and supernatural blood mixed together. My most expensive and best product I have ever created."

Yesung came closer to us until he was hovering over Nayeon, "I would have let you go if you had not tried to scam me at my own game, little girl. Don't worry though, I'm not here for you."

"Leave my children alone. We paid you back for the drugs," Minho said.

"With petty money?" Yesung laughed, "I didn't need money, Minho. I had all the money I could ever dream of," He bent down so he and Nayeon were face to face. "No. Your price for trying to steal from me is sitting right over there," He said pointing to Tzuyu. Nayeon's sister was staring ahead in a dreamlike state.

"No, no, not my baby," Suzy chocked out.

"Yes... Yes, your baby." Yesung slowly walked around us, "Let me tell you a story; once upon a time, there was an angry girl who had a dark love for my drugs. She was in debt, having wasted all of her money on the goods. But instead of trying to figure a way to pay me back, that girl tried to steal my money and hid behind her parent's power for protection. The next day, her father came with a bag full of cash and threatened me to never bother his family again. I told him that money was not the price for his daughter's scheme. Angry that someone dared to go against me, I decided to kill those who were bothering me.

I was just about to come over and pay you a visit, Nayeon, when someone knocked on my door. And low and behold; Tzuyu was standing there in all her glory telling me she was willing to pay the price of your mistakes."

Beside me, Tzuyu took a deep breath and exhaled happily, "I love that perfume. It smells nice." She said randomly while looking past Yesung at one of his men. But she was not looking at his face, she was looking at his neck. 

"When the fun will began?" Tzuyu started to giggling like a child. We all looked at each other in wonder.

"What is happening to her?" I asked.

"Oh dear, this is Tzuyu's true nature," Yesung said walking in front of her, "Isn't that right, my lovely?"

"I'm a russian doll. So many faces, open me up and you'll see," She giggle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter