The one with the N-A-K-E-D disaster

High & Low ~ Another World ~ 「Amamiya Brothers」

Author's Note:

Warning: Concepts contained in this chapter include semi-nudism and cursing.

Disclaimers: All right reserved of the originals "High & Low" Characters, Names, Places, etc to Sigeaki Kubo/ EXILE HIRO/ LDH World/ HI-AX/ enish.


The following morning, the imaginative golden sun rose in slow motion. The dark black sky turned into a bright Royal blue. The bright looking milky clouds got up from sleep and started traveling around the sky. Amaya felt the tapping sun-light against her face. Moments later, she wondered where she was. She recalled waking up around dawn and finding Masaki inside the room he identified it as Takeru's.

Masaki informed her: that he had already gathered her personal belongings from downstairs and placed them inside Takeru's room. She was welcome to stay or better rent Takeru's room as long as she wanted. He made sure to underline that she was welcome to stay for good.

Amaya sat up against the bed and gazed around the room noticing that everything she owned was surrounding her. Her mobile and laptop were next to the bedside cabinet. She would have a lot of work to organize everything. But she could not complain since Masaki was kind enough to get her stuff. Right she was no longer living with Aiko. Last night's events slowly unfolded inside her mind and she started freaking out.

If she was not fast enough to reach the Amamiya's apartment on time, she would be in the hands of Doubt. Aiko dating someone from Doubt, how could that be? Her reality had changed suddenly in one night. What was she supposed to do now?

She reached for her mobile and looked at the clock. It was almost 6 a.m. "Work!? Damn!?" she cursed under her breath and she flipped the covers against the floor and stood up. "I'll be late," she mumbled to herself. Inside the chaotic room, she started looking for her outfit. She found a black tight under the knee skirt, a white shirt and her heels. She grabbed a clean towel, the outfit and a clean pair of underwear and dushed out of the room.

In her confusing state, she managed to find the bathroom door and busted herself inside locking the door behind her. On her way there she didn't see any of the Amamiya brothers. Since it was early morning, she assumed they were sleeping. Masaki ensured her, she could use their house as hers. She did not bother if Hiroto agreed or not.

She brushed her teeth and took a fast shower. Amaya turned off the running water and stepped out of the shower looking for her towel. Yet she did not found her towel there but a very Hiroto. Suddenly both of them were facing each other speechless for a second. Then they both upset tried to find something to cover themselves. After that chaos was unleashed.

"You ert what are you doing here?" Amaya flipped as she was trying to wrap the towel around her body. Her hair was dripping down and she was glaring at Hiroto ready to kill him.

Hiroto was also in a very disturbing state "That's why I told Masaki we should not allow you to stay!" he shouted at her trying to put back his boxer. "Oi! You think I planned this! Are you crazy!"

"I don't know! Were you?" said Amaya with a louder tone and took a step towards him. "I locked the door! How did you unlock it? You freaking ert!"

Hiroto tilted his head processing what she was telling him. "Are you stupid or what? The lock is broken! The door cannot be locked!" he cried out narrowing the distance between them.

Amaya paused for a moment and gazed at the door and then back at him. "Was I supposed to know that? Are you kidding me? Do you enter the bathroom without checking? Are you deaf or a child!"

Hiroto gathered his fingers into a fist, his eyes were deadly pinned against Amaya. They both have forgotten they were half- quarreling inside the bathroom. "It's not my problem. You should not even be here!" he uttered in a deeper tone.

She tightened her grip around the towel making sure it would remain in place and got closer boldly "Take your ert self out of here now! And it's not like I want to live in this forsaken place. But I'll remain until I find a better one. I already got permission to stay here. Go and figure it out with your brother. Idiot!" she strongly answered him.

"We'll see how long you'll last living here even with Masaki's allowance." he threatened her openly and poked her against the shoulder pushing her. Hiroto stepped back ready to retreat but delayed adding in a mocking tone "And don't flatter yourself. Your body isn't worthy to get all this trouble just to see it!"

Amaya put her hands on her waist staring at him "Bring it on! If you want war you will have it...wait.. what?" she took a deep breath and looked at her body in shock "My body is totally worthy!" she said admiring her figure. Her hands grabbed her s without her overthinking it and started mumbling to herself.

An odd warm touched Hiroto's cheeks and he stepped back. "Whatever!" he murmured and walked outside the bathroom leaving the half- girl to get dressed for work.

"Hiroto-kun, you can't even be in peace and let your brother sleep a bit longer." Masaki grumbled as he was making a cup of coffee and watched half- Hiroto getting out of the bathroom. "Put on some clothes, we have a guest."

"Aniki you make sure she will be gone today or I'm not sure for how long she will be safe." Hiroto shouted and took a seat on the couch.

Masaki offered a smiled to his brother and walked over tapping his shoulder "You never listen to your brother. Get dressed, why are you walking around with your boxer!? As for Amaya, I already told her she can stay." he explained trying to calm him down.

Hiroto sighed resting both of his hands against his lap shaking his head "You are unbelievable. Aniki I will never agree with letting her stay!" He didn't have to answer why he was in his boxer. As the bathroom door opened and Amaya walked out dressed. Her hair was already styled and dry. She even wore makeup.

She hissed at Hiroto "The bathroom is now free you can use it! ert!" She bypassed him and noted Masaki "Good Morning Amamiya-san! I'm heading to work!"

"Idiot! You have better been gone until this evening!" Hiroto frowned at her and walked back in the bathroom closing the door behind him.

Masaki was puzzled "Don't mind him. You can stay as long as you want. But what happened to both of you?"

"He kind walked inside ... while I was stepping out... and we ... Accident!" Amaya muttered shyly. The last thing she would want is to explain that she ended up with Hiroto in the same room. "We had some kind of Accident in the bathroom." she finally said.

The older of the Amamiya brother seemed more confused but for the time he did not ask any further questions. He surely would bother Hiroto later to tell him. "Baka Ototo (My idiotic younger brother)! Don't mind him! Are you going to work? Are you feeling better to go to work?"

"Yes!" she said while walking inside Takeru's room and getting her purse, mobile and laptop. "I will take a Taxi and I am already late. We'll talk about it later Amamiya-san! Plus, you can tell your younger brother I am staying! I am rending Takeru's room!" she cried out making sure Hiroto would listen to her.

"Just call me Masaki. And welcome to our home then! You'll not regret it!" Masaki responded at her proudly and happy.

"Itte Kimasu! ( I'm leaving!)" Amaya added before she stepped out of the house and called a taxi.

Masaki smiled and waved at her "Itte Rashai! (Go and return!)"

Hiroto was still taking a shower trying to calm down. Today's morning was the oddest he ever had in his life. Time to time his mind would go in the gutter and he would remember Amaya's figure. Yet he would shake the thought out of his mind and hit his head for having such thoughts. The new roommate that his brother wanted to keep around seemed to be only trouble. And in the end, what mattered was that she was renting and living inside Takeru's room. That was the main reason that made Hiroto annoyed, mad and sad.

Amaya was also in shock. She acted brave and didn't lose her coolness as long as she was fighting with Hiroto. But deep down she was scared. She was not yet over, of last night's incident. Today she was homeless once again. And if Masaki was not kind enough offering her a room to rent. She wouldn't have where to go. She could return home. Admit defeat after so many years and show up around Sannoh. Though she was too stubborn and proud to do that. Meaning she would be homeless.

Deep down she could understand Hiroto. Allowing a stranger living in their beloved brother's room. She could guess was not easy for him. But she chose to ignore that knowledge and play dumb. After all, she was a coward, not a hero. She just needed to take care of herself. That meant she needed to rent Takeru's room. Even it would stress Hiroto.

Her mind froze as an image of a very Hiroto crossed her mind. 'Whose the ert now?' her inner voice asked making her blush. She breathed in and out ignoring her thoughts and vivid memory. She convinced herself he was the bad news of the Amamiya Brothers. Who by the way dared to threaten her. She would get back on him. That was her last thought, before reaching her office.

Upcoming Chapter: Act Five


Thank you for reading!

Feel free to Review and Follow! ^_^