The one with Murayama

High & Low ~ Another World ~ 「Amamiya Brothers」

Part II

Act 19: The one with Murayama」

「The Legitimate Leader of Oya High

Mighty Warriors takeover plan had begun. The Chanson (Korean Mafia) had already paid them a high amount of money to follow Li's plan soon. And that's exactly what they were doing. Their club"Funk Jungle" that opened a few years ago was still their hiding place. The place was owned by Li. He still was allowing them to use the place. Only this time he wanted to see results.

Ice, Bernie, 9 (Nine), Sarah, and Pearl were the members of the Mighty Warriors. Only this time Jessy form Prison Gang joined them. They come together, as one main reason connected them, money. They needed money to make their dreams come true. Everyone had a different need. The only one, that didn't want the money was Sarah. She just happened to meet up with Ice and became a member. Though she doesn't follow their philosophy.

Ice, their leader, Former mercenary. Born poor, he was saved by music when he was young. That's why music is very important for all of them. 9 and Pearl making a deadly combination when fighting. As for Ryu although he was no longer taking part in their fights. He had still a connection with the Gang and Ice.

SWORD dealt with Might Warriors before, but they never concluded their fight to know who would actually win. Yet SWORD knew how powerful they were. Today they were following Li's plan to start their attack from Sannoh Region. They would follow the command, but they would do it in their own way. Yet before taking a closer look at what was happening in Sannoh, Let's take a look around the rest of SWORD.


"I wanted to become a leader. What did I obtain with my fist? What is the difference now that I'm closer to retire and a new leader will be part of Oyako." Maruyama was mumbling at himself. Cobra informed them about the outsiders that wanted to take over SWORD and build the Casino. He had already decided that Oya High would answer. He wouldn't allow anyone to touch Oyako.

Murayama was now facing a new problem, and it was hailing form Oya High itself. Todoroki the old rival and new friend was now again blocking his way. He had noticed Murayama's attitude lately. And he didn't agree to take part in this battle. They were no longer dealing with Kuryu. Three of the largest Mafia organizations were after them. He wanted to become Oya's High new head again.

That's why he started causing problems. Trying to force Murayama to fight with him. But Murayama wasn't interested. "Let him be!" was his answer when Seki and Furuya told him about it. Todoroki, Shibaman, and Tsuji, slowly earned the trust of a few of the student. This time he was honest with Oya High's Leader. He went to meet Murayama, to make it clear what his intentions were.

Shibaman and Tsuji followed him and entered the room where Murayama and the others were. "Senpai, are you still willing to fight and aid SWORD?" he asked him seriously.

Murayama was sitting at the black leather sofa, with his lazy attitude "What do you want?" he requested. He could understand Todoroki's point of view. But until now he was always part of every fight and supported SWORD to stand and fight. How could he now hid and run away?

"I'm going to defeat you and become the leader of Oya High. Then I'm going to forbid Oya High to take part in this war. It's a suicide mission!" Todoroki voiced at him clearly. "Well, let's fight," Todoroki yelled. He lifted both hands clapping. Then he signaled Murayama to come. It was an action that Murayama did in the past also when he fought. Though these days he doesn't have the same fire in him to fight. His fire was now a larger flame and his fights deadlier. Murayama ignored him, he leaned against the sofa and threw a baseball in the air.

Todoroki confused asked him "What's wrong? I'm am serious Murayama. This time I'm going to take over Oya High!"

Murayama went on gazing at the ceiling and playing with the ball as he answered him "I won't fight you. Todoroki I told you before, you are a kid. You need a lot of afford to reach our level."

Though Todoroki wasn't satisfied with the answer. "I'm going to teach you a lesson." he threatened the leader of Oya High. That made half of the members stand up ready to attack Todoroki. And the other half were supporting him. Seki rushed and grabbed Todoroki from his Jacket.

Murayama called him off "Seki! Leave it." loudly and clear as he stood up. He walked between the others saying " Withdraw." as he went face to face with Todoroki. "What are you going to do if you become a leader? Hide and hope that the enemy will spare you!?" he quizzed.

"I'm going to rise with one fist." Todoroki said with a smile on his face "However I'll use my fist to fight, when needed. I should know when to stop."

Murayama nodded his head for a few times and then stepped closer and tapped his shoulder "After you rise, what do you think lays ahead? How will you know, the enemy you ignored will not show up and destroy everything you build?"

"I'll Know Murayama! Because I am a different leader than you!" said Todoroki proudly.

Murayama laughed at him "There is nothing like that. Go home, okay? You aren't yet the leader of Oyako! And you still have a lot to figure out!"

Todoroki threw a punch on the air aiming Murayama's head. But the punch pause a few inches before his head; never hitting him. Then he grabbed at Murayama's bandanna and pulled it off. It was an act he had done it before when he first met Murayama. He knew what it meant to the leader of Oya High.

Furuya glared at him and yelled"What do you think you're doing?" as Todoroki held the bandanna in the air. He swang it in front of Murayama and let if fall in the ground.

Murayama with the same cool, though lazy attitude answered him "Go home!" He turned away and took a seat on the sofa.

Todoroki knew how to convince the leader of Oya High to fight with him. He signaled the one half of Oya High who was supporting him to attack the rest. "Senpai! I am sorry, but this time we are running out of time!" he announced before stepping out and started the attack.

Suddenly, half of the members of Oya high against the other half. They never had seen the attack coming and most of them were facing the ground from the first attack already. The fight slowly moved along Oya High and when Murayame finally showed up Todoroki, was sitting in the middle of the yard. His feet were resting against Seki's, who was laying on the ground.

"Senpai! You've finally found your motivation, It takes only a small push!" he Told Murayama and waited for him to step closer.

Murayama that was standing and gazing at him coldly simply told him "Seems like you remained a delinquent! Nothing more!"

Todoroki stood, taking a few steps closer towards Murayama. Then, he took his glasses off and put them inside his pocket. Murayama took out his bandanna and placed it on his head. Todoroki clapped his hands and signed at him.

The fight was about to start.

"I definitely will not lose. This time Oyako needs a steady leader!" he said and pinned his eyes against Todoroki. It had been a few years since they were again fighting about the leadership. Only then it was not for a serious reason. Todoroki had changed a lot since then. He aided Murayama many times. But there he was in the most critical period that he was acting like a fool.

Murayama ducked the first blow, slipping under Todoroki's outstretched fist. He struggled, trying to kick the Oya High's leader groin but only managing to connect with his shin. Murayama ducked under the second swing and snapped himself into the tiger mindset. Murayama quickly threw out his own fist in a fast jab, sending it into Todoroki's ribs with a satisfying crunch.

Without pausing, Murayama threw his left arm between them, turning to the side and punch Todoroki's arm and trapping it against his own chest before elbowing him in the face. "I'll not lose!" he snarled. He attacked with a big right overhand punch. An animal snarl clawed its way up Todoroki's throat as his fist aimed to hit Murayama.

Todoroki's punch collided with Murayama's punch.

Todoroki grunted, doubling up, but lashed out with a right hook. He slipped backwards, barely avoiding the blow. Unfortunately, the sudden movement upset his balance, and he staggered backwards. Murayama, seeing his opportunity, leaped after him. He started laughing. Todoroki looked more serious now.

He went on punching and kicking. Most of those hits Murayama simply dodged. Until he was crushed against a metal closet, and fell on the ground. His face was bleeding, though he slowly started to find his way. "Oyako needs me!" he said and stood up.

The next kick crashed him against the ground. Though he was not giving up. "Oyako is the place we are raising the same banner with the same friends, no matter how much blood we shed, like fools, we rushed many, many times. I thought you already knew that Todoroki." he said at him.

"Todoroki, I'll teach you the role of being the leader," he added as he lifted Todoroki up and crashed him easily against a lying metal closet. Todoroki stood up, trying punching his feet to make it move. While Murayama clapped his hands and gesture him to come. He let him punch him against the check, as Murayama punch followed and crushed him against the ground. Todoroki couldn't stand anymore and yelled: "Why?"

The Leader of Oya High walked above him "I admit you are stronger than the last time we fought!" he said as he leaned closer to him. "But you know, it doesn't mean anything if only your fist is strong, and your heart scared!" he added throwing a fake punch in front of his face; not hitting him. He flipped his finger against Todoroki's head "Study it once more, Baka." and stood up.

Seki wrapped his arms around Murayama and hugged him. The rest cheered for his victory. Shibaman and Tsuji, helped Todoroki up, "That's why I told you, you can't defeat them." Tsuji told him.

"However, it's no good if you only have friends. You have to change in order for the world to change. Todoroki, when will you understand?" Murayama faced Todoroki and stated it. "We cannot ignore our enemies. Oyako will always be part of SWORD. Never forget that Todoroki. Get some rest, because we never know when we could get attacked!"

Suddenly, Furuya strolled towards them. His lips were bleeding, his face bruised and the smell of sweat was in the air. He paused to catch his breath and looked at Murayama serious.

"Triads! We are under attack!"

Upcoming Chapter: Act Twenty


Thank you for reading!

Feel free to Review and Follow! ^_^