The one with the Smitten intoxication

High & Low ~ Another World ~ 「Amamiya Brothers」

As the car engine sang to the lone country roads, Amaya relished the roaring winds that twirled in her long dark hair and whistled in her ears. The two-door Chevrolet Biscayne, 1960 presidential blue was given to Amaya. The classic car was owned by the Hino family and Cobra thought it would aid Amaya to reach work safer. True be told, he also hoped she would stop riding in Hiroto's bike.

Amaya accepted the gift and thought to use it already by taking a two-day trip into the wild. A trip to Mt Fuji. She needed to get away for a few days and straighten her thoughts. A month almost passed since the fight with the Mighty Warriors. The positive news was that the Korean Mafia disappeared and never bothered SWORD. As for the Triads, for now, Saigo and the Hacker were on their track and they could not place another attack.

SWORD was still into danger and eventually, the triads would strike again. Though for now, everything seemed to take a small pause. Even the Nameless city's plan of getting demolished was brought to a hold. The Rude Boys and the rest of the Nameless inhabits remained in the shelter.

Back in the Amamiya Apartment, things returned to normal. Hiroto's injury slowly healed and he could once more move and fight as before. Amaya spent most of her days at work and Sannoh. Both of the stubborn pair was lately trying to avoid each other. Something had changed in the way they viewed each other. They could not name the feeling. Actually they didn't dare to acknowledge. Like two scared children they were just stepping away.

Hiroto promised Cobra, his sister had nothing to fear. He was sure and proud of himself that he would never do something to the idiotic roommate to hurt her. He was too willful to give up and admit defeat. Amaya was even worse. At least she agreed that she was driven by Hiroto. At least sensually. He was a very attractive male. Yet she was more stubborn than him to accept that she had any other emotions.

The hills that lied friendly in the day - like the pillows of the land - were darkly ominous by night. The paths that were illuminated just hours before become lost in a blackness that even moonlight couldn't help. Amaya left around 5 pm from Itoken Diner. She went to take the Car and to inform Cobra that she would take a trip to Mt Fuji. Two days living far from the Amamiya Brothers sounds like the best gift Amaya could give him. It never occurred to him that things would get worse.

It took about two hours to reach Lake Kawaguchi from Tokyo via the normal toll-free road, and MtFuji was visible on the way. Amaya had booked a room in the 2-star Hotel called Hatago Ichiya for two days. The scenery was magical as the first snow had fallen and Mt Fuji looked at its best. Amaya was only a few Km away from reaching her destination.

Even the shadows now were swallowed by the encroaching darkness. In the gathering gloom, the stars and the moon shone brighter in the sky, as if to remind that even in the darkness there was light. The old car's engine made a few cracking sounds. Suddenly the car died in the middle of the road. Amaya tried to restart the engine. But her efforts were in vain.

She punched the steering wheel irritated. She tried to start the engine again. But nothing happened. She climbed out of the car and checked the Engine but again nothing. "Stupid Car!" she complained and sat again inside the car. Next, she called road assistance. They informed her the snow was already too high and they couldn't pick up the car today. They ensured her though that they would tomorrow. "It couldn't get better!" she sighed.

She tried to call a taxi to pick her up. But again her request was declined. She called the hotel asking if someone could pick her up. Again no luck. Frost grew over the windows even as the car was still warm. She watched the ice-crystals grow for a while, allowing her brain to be empty, content to exist and be. She breathed in and out and tried to relax and decide her next move.

"Should I call Cobra!" she mumbled gazing at the empty road "No! No! He will be super worried. Then Yamato! No, him neither. Masaki..." A few more seconds passed and Amaya had no one to call. She knew each of them would run to her rescue. And each of them would be troubled. "I hate this!" she yelled loudly and punched again the steering wheel. Then she figured out there was one person she could call. But again she was too proud to call him.

Her mind started a debate to decide who to call.

It was the type of coldness that reaches into her bones, as if her heart were a door left wide open to the icy wind, slamming only to open again. She could no longer withstand the cold and grabbed her phone and dialed Hiroto's number. She was sure he would no answer. But with her logic, Hiroto seemed the best choice she had.

Hiroto grabbed his ringing phone and blinked confused. He noted that the idiotic roommate was calling. "Aren't you suppose to be on Holiday! Idiot what do you want?" he answered the phone with a strong voice.

Taken by surprise and feeling cold her voice came out weak and thin "The stupid car broke down!"

Hiroto cracked a smile through the phone and started laughing "Oe! The classic car you have been showing off for days now!?" he mocked her.

"Huh! The Car is still a very nice piece!" she shouted at him "But you don't know anything about Cars? Do you?"

"Idiot! Did you call me to offend me or to ask for my help!" Hiroto questioned in a loud and serious mode.

"I need you to pick me up. I'm stuck here! You ert!" Amaya backfired.

Hiroto interrupted her. "Send me your coordinates Now!" he requested seriously. It was times like those, that made Amaya wonder. Why the ert would act like he cared. "Wear something warm, it will take some time to reach you!"

"Okay!" was the only reply that Amaya said before ending the phone call. Then she text him her coordinates and waited. She looked into her backpack and found a warmer blouse and wore it. She didn't expect the weather would get worse and the clothes she took with her were not for very low temperatures.

The night rolled over bringing a threat of a storm. Light was covered by the rapidly falling night. The bright blue sky transformed into an ocean of blackness. And Hiroto stepped on his gas speeding as fast as he was allowed to speed. His mind was focus to reach the Idiotic Roommate. And after an hour and a half drive, he found her car. He mounted off his bike and walked towards the car.

Meanwhile, Amaya had heard the bike and opened the door and got off her car. They both met in the middle of the road with the rain pouring down on them. Hiroto lifted his arm and his hand covered his face from the rain. "Oe! Idiot! What happened!?" he buzzed staring at her.

"I don't know! The engine stopped working. I called road assistance due to the weather the couldn't come. Neither a taxi!" she informed him. It was still raining and slowly her clothes were getting wet.

"That's why Idiot before you decide to take a car for a trip you should let a mechanic check it. And even I, who doesn't know about Cars can tell you that!" Hiroto uttered in an angry tone as he pulled off his leather jacket and wrapped it around her shoulders. "Take your stuff let us move!"

"Yamato checked it! You ert!" Amaya replied loudly. Though Hiroto's gesture to hand her his jacket shocked her once more. She accepted his jacket and pulled her backpack from the car and lock it.

"We cannot drive back in such weather. The room you have book how far is it from here!" Hiroto asked her as he climbed his bike and helped her to mount after him.

Amaya answered louder as the heavy rain fell louder against the road "It's a few minutes away. Hatago Ichiya!"

Indeed a few minutes later both of them had reached the low key hotel. Hiroto and Amaya had to share the room because the rest of the hotel was already booked. Both were cold and wet from the heavy rain and didn't complain. They reached the room, first Amaya had a shower and wore a warm bath rope that the hotel provided. And last Hiroto did the same.

"Oe! I will sleep on the bed! You'll sleep on the couch!" Hiroto told her as he walked out of the bathroom and found Amaya resting against the bed. His gaze pause against her and before his mind could any other thought he spoke again "Idiot! Now! Get up!"

Amaya titled her head and looked at Hiroto. She closed her eyes sniffing the smell of fresh soap mixed with his scent. Her cheeks blushed and she looked away "What a gentleman! ert you take the couch! I'm already using the bed."

It didn't take long and Hiroto was fired up. He stormed over and glared at her "Idiot! I ended up here because of you! Doke! (Move!)" he shouted and leaned over to grab her.

"Uzai!" Amaya yelled and sat up locking her angry gaze with his now. She stood up and faced him "ert! I am going to sleep in this bed! End of the discussion!"

Hiroto kicked the edge of the bed annoyed and took a step forward. His gaze remained pinned against hers and he grabbed her rope's collar and pulled her closer to his face. "Say that again!" he dared her.

Amaya felt her heart skip one more beat. She lost her words and felt her legs trembling. But she was too proud to show any weakness. "I'll sleep in this bed!" she declared and pointed at the bed.

Shimmering stars illuminated the moonless was the view in front of him. Amaya was too close now, so close that every other reason failed to exist. "Kuso!(Damn you!)" Hiroto darkly murmured and tilted his head and leaned closer, pressing his warm lips against her. He found her lips cold and chilled, with a berries sweetness.

Amaya's eyes opened widely but she was not surprised. She should pull back and slap the ert. Yet she leaned in and kissed him back wrapping both hands around him. The arms around her, felt finally familiar. The lips that were kissing her, were equally wanted to be kissed by her. Her heart beat faster, she even skipped a few beats as the first time they kissed. She was allured by that feeling, and the damn ert was now once again as dazzling as ever.

Hiroto broke the kiss, allowing both to breathe. Amaya lifted her arm and slowly pushed back the hair stride to reveal his face. Her eyes widened at his handsomeness. She leaned closer and stole a daring kiss from him and then one more. Hiroto kissed her back, smiling along with the kisses. His fingers slowly reached the belt of her robe and softly untied it.

He lifted her up and turned her around until her back was facing the mattress. He limbed above her, slowly touching and kissing her. Everything that started so soft and gentle, became wild and solid. They pull apart and take shaky, shallow breaths. Unable to contain themselves anymore, Hiroto held her head in his hands and pulled her into a fiery and passionate kiss.

Amaya cracked a smile, knowing full well that he was about to seduce her. How could he with a touch and a soft word, have her linger. His voice had the lilt she knew so well, his words strong with a smile that already played on his face. With the kiss came electric tingles, the desire to play. She wrapped her hands around him, expecting more than she had bargain. Today, she could play it wicked or played it evil. She was in to seduce him, as much as he was to seduce her.

The game was set and they both started playing with fire.

With the kiss came the smooth touch of her body, poised, just the right blend of relaxation and tension. Tension, that rose slowly and wildly inside of them. The temptation was already there. It had always been written in their gaze, a chemistry, a seed of love, an invitation to learn about the other. Tonight was a chance for their bodies to communicate without the need for words.

"Kuso!" he said under his breath "I cannot hold myself away any longer!" He admitted pausing his actions and gazing at the 'idiotic girl' for allowance. He should wait, figure out his thoughts his feelings. Yet, the time felt more than right. He wanted it to happen. Even if he had to face an angry Cobra.

Hiroto's strong hands instantly tried to strip her over. Removing and flipping the robe out of the way. Her own hands found the way to undo his robe. Almost ripping it apart, until she could see his skin. They both paused and laughed at their actions. He buried his head into her neck and his hands rove all over her body. Their breathing deep and fast, as their skins finally met.

She lay completely petrified under his command, her lips quivering while his hands corner both her sides. Her breathing hastened, the intense rhythm of her heartbeat underwent an irregular count, hammering quicker than the lightning bolt as his hand slithers toward her body, searching smoothly for the body. He could not wait any longer. Enough, with the seductive games and teasing. Hiroto gave her one of his most alluring gazes, drawing her deeply inside his dark sight. She lost track of place and time. The only thing that mattered was him.

Like a drug and an addiction, both of their bodies connected. One-touch and his intoxication were instant. Slowly and smoothly, their bodies met. Just his scent sent her into a heady trance, one that doesn't end until their bodies were still once more, just warm and snuggled in as close as two souls can be. This time they were both in control; they both drove into madness and craziness, then stop, then they did it all over again until they begged to finish this.

Even then, they did not want to. They just would do every naughty thing to each other until their mind and body exploded. Their warms breaths and playful gaps had filled the room. Even echoed out of their chambers and beyond.

She felt the electricity in her skin, hormones shutting down of her higher brain and the rise of her self. From him, it was all passion, intense, intoxicating. It was her release, her escape, her drug and so much more. She knew well enough to avoid letting a man lay his hands on her. Yet tonight her switches were flicked for a reverse gear to be possible. She was smitten all she could say that all her instincts were right. Nothing felt wrong that night.

It was a very lingering and alluring night.

The cool room already felt warm. It was hard to hold back, to make the moment last. They were caught between the intoxication of the and extending a moment they never want to end. But nothing lasted forever. The temperature around the had increased so badly. Both were glowing brightly in a perfect and appealing way. They gazed at each other speechless. Their minds didn't even admit but both stubborn Idiots did.

Hiroto wrapped his arm around her and pulled her to hug covering both under the blankets. He softly kissed her forehead staring at the woman inside his arms. His mind didn't dare to name what happened. His heart was playing dumb. No words. No thoughts. Nothing tonight. Only her inside his arms. The could deal with the rest tomorrow. And Amaya rested against him like it was the right place to be. She wrapped her arms around his waist. She blocked out her mind, allowing the fireworks to go crazy inside her head.

They both were weary and drifted soon asleep. The rest they would figure it out later, or they would never find an answer to their questions. But for the time being, they were allowed to be spoiled and wrong. Until morning was upon them. And reality would kick in.

Upcoming Chapter: Act Twenty Six


Thank you for reading!

Feel free to Review and Follow! ^_^