The one with Inoki Bombaye!

High & Low ~ Another World ~ 「Amamiya Brothers」

Bar Odake* had empty bottles laid on the ground, waiting for someone to trip over them. It looked messy like it had not been cleaned. Mostly everyone was tipsy, with a few people sitting around drinking or just talking. After the SWORD meeting, Hoodlum Squad and a few of the rest of SWORD gathered around bar Odake to drink.

Even the Amamiya Brothers were dragged along, as Kohaku-san insisted they should have a drink. Amaya was also invited. Cobra wouldn't let his sibling return home just yet.

"Hey, Dan! I want a girlfriend!" Tetsu complained to his friend as they were sitting in the corner of the bar.

Dan nodded and agreed with Tettsu "I do too." Before going back at his drink Dan thought. "Tetsu. Aren't you dating Nikka?" Dan puzzled.

Tetsu tilted his head in confusion saying "I ain't sure. We have been like on two dates. But I can't tell!"

"Tetsu. Set up then a date for Chiharu, me, and Cobra." he suggested, "Do it right."

"But if Cobra comes, wouldn't all of the girls go-to him?" Tetsu realized.

Dan agreed with him "That's right. Cobra is banned. Let's make us the center of attention."

Though Tetsu wouldn't still agree "That's concerning. Since I wouldn't be going. Why should I set the date?"

Next to them, another pair of friends were talking. "Ne, Yamato-san!" Chiharu asked Yamato "Did we drink too much?"

Yamato smirked and looked at Cobra that was sitting next to him "I think we are fine. Since Cobra isn't asking about 'Inoki Bombaye' just yet." he mocked Cobra making everyone laugh and Cobra to slam his hand against the counter.

"It's been a while we haven't seen Cobra-san so much drunk!" Dan noticed as he tried to remember when was the last time, he rubbed his head confused.

"Will you keep this act longer going on!" Cobra uttered pissed as he tried to hid his smile.

Yamato tapped him against the shoulder "He would have a good reason to drink a bit more today!" he acknowledged pointing at Amaya.

She was now drinking her second beer and two-drink Amaya was kicking in. She looked more relaxed and talked active. "Don't tell me he is still sharing his Inoki love with everyone?" she giggled and looked at Cobra.

"Not with everyone. The ones who answer right!" Cobra responded and cracked a smile.

Kohaku was sitting across the bar sharing the same table with the Amamiya Brothers and Tsukumo. "Cobra turns a bit odd if he has too much to drink!" he simply informed the Amamiya.

"Why isn't that surprising me!" Hiroto noted as he remembered what kind of a drunk Cobra's sister was.

"They are siblings after all!" Rocky added earning some attention and Cobra's confused look.

Koo was the next one who informed them "We have seen Amaya drunk!"

"Hush! Don't rat on me!" she gestured with her finger against her lips. "Don't listen to them Onnisan. I make a great drunk!"

Cobra shook his head "That's exactly why I was worried about. Of kind of drunk, you would be!?" he scoffed.

"Right Cobra-san would be worried about his sister. And if he reached home safe!" Chiharu disclosed nodding and sipping his drink.

"There is nothing to worry there. We wouldn't let a drunk woman return on her own home." Kizzy filled them in "Rocky informed one of her roommates to pick her up."

Yamato's eyes open widely and turned to gaze at the White Rascals. He was about to interrupt Kizzy. But his other half Kaito was faster and added: "Right, Amamiya came and picked her up that night!"

Silence. Nothing moved or talked for a second.

Yamato hand palmed his face. His next move was to turn and grab Cobra. Amaya and Yamato wanted to inform Cobra about her staying with the Amamiya brother. But it should be done in a different kind of way. They didn't want to meet Cobra 's fury.

Across the room, Hiroto cast a deadly gaze at the White Rascals. He knew Amaya didn't come clean that with Cobra about where she was staying. There was no way Cobra would be okay with it. Masaki was shaking his head in disbelieve looking at the pair who brought the new disaster.

Only two-drink Amaya seemed fine with it. As she was now aiming to start her third beer and didn't even pay attention to that everyone was gazing at her and the Amamiya brothers.

"Amaya-chan is all surprises then!" Murayama suddenly added from the west part of the bar counter.

Hyuga gave Cobra a half-smile as he was sitting next to him. "You have an interesting sibling!" he stated towards motionless Cobra. Cobra was still processing the new information and was frozen.

Silence. One more second of stillness filled the room.

Cobra grabbed his glass and drunk his drink at once. Then he faced Amaya "Oi, Amaya! Is that true?" he questioned seriously this time.

"Here we go!" sighed Yamato cursing about the bad timing to reveal the news.

Amaya faced Cobra with red cheeks and a funny look on her face. "About what..." she quizzed "Aw! Living with Amamiya. It's true!" she simply verified and went on enjoying her drink.

"Hiroto-kun, I leave the rest to you!" Masaki suddenly announced at Hiroto and left him alone to deal with the mess that would follow.

The youngest of the Amamiya watched his brother run away and he rolled his eyes. "Oe, Masaki!" he shouted at him, but Masaki was gone.

Silence again.

Hiroto's loud voice earned the full attention of the room and Cobra's glare. Cobra stood up and pushed Yamato off him strolling over where Hiroto was now standing. He could feel plenty of pairs of eyes sizing him. He gathered his fist watching Cobra getting closer and waiting for Chaos to unleash.

Cobra had finally reached Hiroto his hands grasped against his shoulder violently and Cobra leaned closer against him "Inoki Bombaye or Inoki Ganbare?" he asked Hiroto in a funny voice.

"Huh!?" reacted Hiroto and took a step back looking at Cobra. Only he found a very different Cobra gazing at him. It seemed that Cobra had already too much to drink. And for the time being, Hiroto would meet on more Hino siblings in his drunk state.

"Inoki Bombaye or Inoki Ganbare? Which one?" Cobra asked again serious his grip tighten around Hiroto's shoulder.

Confusing silence now. None was speaking, just watching.

Hiroto found himself baffled in front of drunk Cobra. "Am I suppose to answer that?" he buzzed looking at Kohaku in disbelieve. He was waiting to meet Cobra's wrath. And now he was facing what?

Kohaku nodded and looked away trying not to laugh. Though the rest of SWORD were already giggling and laughing all around waiting to see what would happen next.

Cobra gazed at puzzled Hiroto, who was still standing in front of him and started asking him "Where is the fight?" He punched his fist at his chest "In here right?!" Cobra insisting again "Inoki Bombaye or Inoki Ganbare?"

The deadly leader of Hoodlum Squad had nothing to do with the childish drunk Cobra, Hiroto noted. He looked at Cobra and then at Amaya underlining that both siblings make the worst drunks ever. True be told, he was happy to face a childish and drunk Cobra tonight than an angry one. "Inoki Bombaye!" Hiroto finally said loudly.

"Accepted," Cobra shouted and gave Hiroto a hug. "I will share my love for Inoki with you." he murmured proudly that someone got it right.

Hiroto wasn't fast enough to answer as Amaya suddenly interrupted them. She walked between Hiroto and Cobra casually wrapping her arms around Hiroto. "Onnisan this one is Mine! Go find yourself another one to share your Inoki love!" she blurted out.

He was taken by surprise as her arms went around him. It happened so fast that without thinking his own arm wrapped around her waist and held her steady. "Oe! Idiot! What are you talking about!" Hiroto shouted at her. Again he could feel the room looking at them.

Cobra was also looking at Amaya and Hiroto, and he was not killing them yet. At least not tonight as he was drunk and happy. Yet, tomorrow none of them would be safe.

Yamato had enough of the freak show. He stood up and pulled Cobra away from the hugging couple. He glared at Hiroto and the only reason he was trying to keep it together was that he knew if he attacked him there and then, Cobra's outburst would be worse tomorrow. And that would not benefit anyone. "Take her and leave now! I'll handle the rest!" Yamato almost ordered.

Hiroto pinned his gaze against Yamato. He was fired up and could easily start a fight. Especially since it was Yamato. But his logic kicked in and he simply tightened his arm around Amaya and stepped back. He left without any fight. But he knew his luck would run off tomorrow. He cursed under his breath about his brother and the idiotic roommate.

Amaya followed him outside, she was still holding close to him. She only pulled away when they reached his motorcycle. The pink seat was still there, reminding Masaki's bad joke. Then she breathed deeply and exhaled "Thankfully!" she mumbled trying to calm down.

Hiroto only then nodded that she didn't seem drunk like the last time. She surely was a bit tipsy, but not acting like a fool. "Oe!" he shouted at her and grabbed her arm "You faked it!?"

Amaya nodded and shared with him a smile. It was on the rare occasions that her smile was honest and soft. "Yes! You wouldn't want Cobra after you. Even a drunk one! Let's go!" she answered him and climbed on his bike.

Hiroto agreed with her and leaped on his bike. Amaya wrapped her arms around him and leaned her head against his back. He the engine and drove off. The ride until reaching home was short. Yet it calmed both of them. Hiroto's heart was again at ease. It was not asking stupid questions any longer. As for Amaya, she had missed the feeling of leaning against Hiroto.

They had finally reached home and Amaya climbed off the bike first. She paused and looked at the male in front of her. Two-drink Amaya was relaxed and more in control of her inner wishes. Normal Amaya was about to list all the reasons she shouldn't do it. But two-drink Amaya cut her off. "Screw it!" she said and leaned over towards Hiroto stealing him a kiss.

Hiroto was caught off guard and almost fell from his bike. After he gained his balance again Amaya was already reaching the entrance and running upstairs inside her room. She left behind a very confused Hiroto. Who also a few moments later reached his own room without saying a word.

Silence.

Upcoming Chapter: Act Eighteen」


Inoki Bombaye or Inoki Ganbare It's a question that Cobra uses when he is really drunk. It started in elementary school as he uses wrongly the word Bombaye instead of Ganbare.

Bar Odake It's located at Sannoh district. Owned by Bar Odake's Mama*. It's the second hangout of Cobra, Yamato and the rest.

Odake Mama Is the nickname (or how everyone is calling her) the owner of the Bar Odake. She used to be the leader of the Ichigo Milk Gang.

Thank you for reading!

Feel free to Review and Follow! ^_^