The one with Hoodlum Squad vs Amamiya Brothers

High & Low ~ Another World ~ 「Amamiya Brothers」

The first punch landed against Cobra's face and a kicked followed against his side causing him to crush against the ground. When he trailed Hiroto outside Itokan Diner he thought it was to talk about Amaya. But there he found a very angry Hiroto attacking him. He lifted his arm and cleaned the drops of blood that stained his lips. "Oi!" Cobra shouted and leaped up-facing Hiroto.

"I'm going to kill you," Hiroto snarled. He attacked with a big right overhand punch. Cobra stepped out of range, but before he could bring his hands up to defend, Hiroto drove his shoulder into Cobra's chest, slamming him into the wall, where he started landing solid punches into Cobra's gut. "For Amaya's doing's you will pay!"

Cobra cycled against the air and gripped him in a tight hug as Hiroto had crushed him against the wall. He tried to hold him there tightly. Hiroto was resisting, and Cobra was pushing more and yelling at him to stop it already. "Why are you going so far?" he said gazing at Hiroto confused.

"You should ask your sister?" Hiroto uttered under his breathed and unleashed against Cobra freeing himself. He once again ducked under another Cobra's Swing and threw a sidekick towards him.

Soon they were surrounded by Sannoh members who looked as confused as Cobra. "You're joking, right?" Dan said as he noticed Cobra and Hiroto dueling in earnest. More kicks were thrown and punches and soon the are around started smelling like blood and sweat. "What are you guys doing?" he tried to stop them only to been pushed back by Cobra.

"How long are you going to keep this up!" Yamato yelled at them next. But now he was ignored by both.

Hiroto, as well as Cobra, were now fighting without any remorse. It took a while for Cobra to understand why Hiroto was attacking him. After the third punch against his face, it hit him 'Hiroto would have only one reason to end up attacking him it was: 'AMAYA' he thought.

And he was right. After Hiroto had crushed his bike against that damn tree he spent hours laying under it. Amaya's words were echoing against his head and truth be told he hated her. If she played him like that she was not worthy of his attention or even his anger. Yet a little voice hint him 'What if she was had no other choice.' And that slow-burning voice slowly grew in a powerful flame. He had to test his theory.

The next morning found him attacking Cobra for that reason only. The issue was if Corba would play along. And thankfully he soon caught up and went on with the fight. Though now who would call Amaya. That was the most important part.

No holding back Cobra swang once more sending a high punch and landed against Hiroto. Hiroto received the fist and flew across the street. Now the fight was moving towards the main street of Sannoh district with everyone following. Among the chaos that was unleashed and a few glances that Cobra cast against Yamato, finally, his slow friend caught up what was happening.

"Call Amaya!" he whispered to himself. Yamato knew if he called her, it would be too obvious. He walked over where Dan was standing "Dan!" he mumbled "Call Amaya now. Tell her about the fight!"

Actually Dan never understood the main reason he called her. But he remembered that Amaya complained that they never informed her or included her as a Sannoh Member. He called her without overthinking telling her that Hiroto and Cobra were serious fighting.

Meanwhile at the Kuryu Group House Amaya was having a lesson about dressing code and manners. She was dressed in a black dress as tonight would be held a celebration to announce her being accepted in the Kuryu group. It was more like a way to introduce her to the clan. In that way, everyone around Kuryu would be informed who she really was.

It was important she would be there on time and act like taught. Yet an hour before the celebration started Amaya suddenly left in a hurry after receiving a phone call. It clearly showed that between her Brother, Hiroto and Kuryu Group. She cared about her Brother and the ert Amamiya. Kuryu could burn to its ashes she didn't care. She only acted as promised.

She arrived at Sannoh's main road ten minutes later. Everyone was surrounding Cobra and Hiroto, who were still fighting. There was such a mess, she could see blood and smell it. She walked through the crowd until she saw Hiroto and Cobra still fighting. "Fools!" she mumbled to herself and run towards them. Both were bleeding, weary and kept fighting.

Cobra's punch was about to meet Hiroto's punch when Amaya leaped in-between. Thankfully they were fast enough to stop a few inches away from her face. Her right arm rested against Hiroto's chest and her left against Cobra's and she pushed them apart. "YAMERU!(STOP!)" she shouted and pushed them once more. She took a deep breath glaring at them.

Hiroto pinned his gaze against her. The girl he once knew seemed so far away from the formal woman standing in front of him. But it didn't matter what she was wearing or saying he had already spotted a weakness to her former words and action. Whatever Amaya said or did, there she was worried about him and Cobra. "It has nothing to do with you!" Hiroto voiced angrily.

"Amaya! Out of the way!" Cobra agreed as he gathered his fists to attack once more. However, he was glad to see Amaya running over. Maybe there was a reason she agreed to be part of Kuryu. He hated to admit it, but damn Amamiya was right. "This is our fight!" Cobra added.

Amaya rolled her eyes and didn't move from her spot. "You are acting like children. Why are you even fighting! Stop it! Can't you see everyone is worried!" she cried out. She noted she was running late. "I have to go! But you have to promise me to stop this!"

"Idiot! Go!" Hiroto spoke throwing a punch against Cobra. "You cannot stop this. Amamiya and Sannoh are under war! Know that!" he declared.

Cobra dodged the punch and gifted Hiroto with a kick. Their fight went on and they ignored Amaya. Her showing up was enough to give them hope. Amaya couldn't be that evil. There was surely a reason behind her actions.

A reason they would reveal.

Yamato grabbed Amaya and pulled her away from the fight. "You can't stop them. You better leave Amaya. After all, Kuryu is now your home!" he told her disappointed.

It was then when she realized that she shouldn't run over. She was supposed to keep herself far away from them. Damn! her defense was weak. One call and a fight and she was running after them. "Idiots!" she shouted loudly "If you want to keep this up! Be my guest! I don't care!" she added and walked away.

Luck was on her side and she was on time to take place in that Kuryu Celebration. Of course, her mind was troubled around Hiroto's and Cobra's words wanting to start a war between them. She was not sure why they were acting like that. It confused her and troubled her to her core.

Back in Sannoh Region, the fight had ended with no one to win. Hiroto left declaring war against Sannoh. And Cobra accepting it baffled the rest. Hiroto and Cobra were supposed to be fighting for now on. Hiroto and Amaya were foes. The world was changing and it didn't make any sense.

"You are here!" Cobra waved at him "It took you forever."

"Urusai!" Hiroto complained and leaped from his bike and followed Cobra in a small room behind their gas station. "You are sure no one will show up here!"

Cobra noted and opened the door. "This place is forgotten by time itself!" he informed him.

"That will do! Let's start then!" Hiroto said...

Upcoming Chapter: Act Thirty-Six 


Thank you for reading!

Feel free to Review and Follow! ^_^