The one with SWORD's DOWNFALL

High & Low ~ Another World ~ 「Amamiya Brothers」

And so it began.

Sannoh Rengokai was under attack first. " Mighty Warriors are here!" Tetsu cried loudly getting their attention as he was standing under the entrance door. Yamato and Cobra stood up worried. "It's really bad," Tetsu added.

Not having much time to waist they both turned and dashed outside. Dan and Chiharu with the rest tried to drag them away from the main street of Sannoh into a more deserted area. When outside Cobra looked over his shoulder and share a gaze with Hiroto. Then they kept running towards the fight.

"Kuso! (Damn!)" Hiroto cursed under his breath and climbed off his bike. He recalled that Mighty Warriors battling was extreme and bold. He watched as Cobra, Yamato, and Tetsu ran towards the attack. It was not his fight. He could ignore them. Hiroto turned off his bike engine and climbed off.

He smirked - just a small pouting of the lips; a narrowing of the eyes and a tilting of the head - at the idea that he could versus against the Leader of the Mighty Warriors. He had fought with him before. Twice actually, but the fight was never settled. He felt his adrenaline rising. When equally matched with an opponent it felt painful and soul-filling at the same time. That's how it felt when fighting ICE.

Hiroto quickened his pace and followed Cobra. Hoodlum Squad would need all the help they could get. The fight had already begun. And it seemed that the Hoodlum Squad was losing. All the members of the Hoodlum Squad, except Cobra and Yamato, were fighting. Even if they faced a tough opponent, the Sannoh Gang were doing fine.

"These guys are wimps!" said Nine gazing at the crushed Sannoh members on the ground.

Jesse turned and faced Ice "We are going to be done earlier!"

"You're joking, right?" Dan said as he noticed Mighty Warriors surrounding them and most of the Sannoh Rengokai being beaten.

"Let's finish this!" Ice ordered assured they have won.

The moment was broken, as Tetsu, Yamato and Cobra appeared. Yamato loudly and clearly asked angrily "How long will you keep this up?"

Gazing at them both Nine simply answered them "Until Sannoh is fully smashed!"

A new formation was created Ice, Jesse and Pearl were on the front. Cobra faced Ice, followed by Yamato and Tetsu. "You had enough!" he uttered dangerously as he was getting ready to attack Ice. Mischief lurking in Ice lips and eyes, as if he had already won the fight.

Suddenly, Cobra's arm was grabbed and pulled back. Hiroto stopped him "I will take care of Ice!" he stated. Hiroto cracked his neck and skipped forward.

Ice stood in the middle gazing at Hiroto now. He had already made up his mind since he noticed the youngest of the Amamiya brothers. He wanted to fight with him. "We meet again. Let's settle this for good!" he announced.

"Cobra, take care of the rest!" he asked. Upon entering the fight he felt a massive surge of adrenaline which was life-affirming - at the time. Hiroto's courage and strength were brutal. His face emotionless staring at Ice.

In a fraction of a second, he stormed of leaping and throwing a punch that lined up with his opponent's shoulder. Hiroto could see the unprotected area on the chest where he would strike next. Ice placed his left foot forward, he brought his back foot to the front and jumped, propelling himself high into the air dodging the second hit.

Meanwhile, Cobra ended up fighting with Jesse. Leader of the Prison Gang and friend of Ice. Their encounter was fetal almost lethal. Yamato, Tetsu, and the others dealt with the rest of the Mighty Warriors. It already looked like Hoodlum Squad would lose this battle.

"What's this, what's this? We fight again?" Jesse mocked Cobra as he caught his attention. It was clear to Jesse that he was not facing just an ordinary member.

"Don't get in my way." Cobra cried out and unleashed against him.

"Make it fun for me." was Jesse's response as he fast put pulled up his shoes and wore them correctly. Gestured that showed the fight was turning more serious.

Hiroto's opponent's guard went up, leaving his chest wide open. All he had to do was turn to his other side faced his opponent, wait for gravity to start pulling him down, and then throw his fist out in a straight line, sailing cleanly into his opponent's chest. Dead center.

The fight rose to another level. Cobra and Jesse after a short pause were sparing in a more dangerous mode. Jesse swung a roundhouse punch. Cobra bent backward and felt his knuckles swish past his nose. His body jerked from one direction to the other, in rhythm to the apposite lines of each attack.

Hiroto paused, listening for movement. The whisper of footsteps to his left. He turned. Eyes dialed as he noted they were surrounded by more men that were dressed in black. "Fuzakeru na! ( You got to be kidding me!)" he uttered under his breath. "Oe!" he roared to catch Cobra's attention. Cobra rose from the last blow Jesse gave him. Hiroto's cry earned his attention and he saw that they were outnumbered.

"You guys have a long list of attackers!" Jesse mocked them "That's beautiful."

"That's not it." he responded as his deadly gaze fall against Jesse "Would a jumbled group like you ever understand? " Cobra affrayed against him.

Ice lashed out blindly, felt his fist connect with muscled flesh, heard a soft "Oomph." A cracking sound echoed through the area as Ice fist burned against Hiroto's left side cracking two of his ribs. He let his guard down as he was trying to prevent a man in black hit Cobra from behind.

Ice laughed watching Hiroto taking a step back holding against his injured side. "That should hurt!" he winked at him satisfied.

Hiroto was off-balance; any block he tried would be weak, so he simply stepped back. A few seconds of break allowed him to gain his breath. He sniffed the smell of sweat and dust surrounding him. The pain had not yet kicked in as the adrenaline was reaching its zenith.

The attacked went on...


White Rascals were under attack. Sarah and Bernie from Mighty Warriors showed up at Club Heaven. They had placed a similar attack years ago in the old Club Heaven. Bernie (who was good at hacking) cracked into Club's heaven network and freed a virus. The screens around Club Heaven suddenly became red and a text appeared "Mighty Warriors".

The next move was made by Sarah. Her sudden and fast appearance ensured her to start taking down one by one the White Rascals. Rocky, Koo and the rest joined the fight. They White Rascals would win that round but suddenly men dressed in Black appeared. They were holding guns that aimed towards everyone inside the club Heaven. Bernie and Sarah after noticing the danger backtracked.

"Retreat!" Rocky shouted as he noticed the gun "Secure the girls!"

The moment played out in slow motion, the rifles followed, closing up the entrance. The gunshots were sounded as if they could crack a skull as if the sound itself could purify the mind. The men in black didn't care about what they were shooting. The noise reverberated in the ears and rang out far over the club.

Panic and Chaos took over as everyone was running to save themselves. No one of the White Rascals was using any weapons. Each violent boom created a larger Chaos. The shooting only stopped when everyone rushed outside and the Club was torched to ashes. Few of the White Rascals were injured. Thankfully no-one died.

"Is everyone alive?" was Rocky's first question as they gathered in the back alley. Once again he was witnessing Club heaven being destroyed.

Koo nodded "Few injuries only. Who are they?"

"Triads!" Aizawa answered as he walked over and gave Rocky one of their logos. "They left this behind."

The leader of the White Rascals grabbed it and examine it. He rose his head watching at the burned building and then at his people around him. "Kizzy! Kaito!" he called "Take the girls in a safe location. The rest follow me!"

Being stripped of Club Heaven, injured and forfeited the reached Sannoh Rengokai inside the old Building of Mugen.


Oya High wasn't in a better situation. Men in black (Triads Mafia) took care of Oya Hight. They blew up many parts of the buildings and set them on fire. The explosions blew up the entrance and the north side. Then the Men in black attacked openly until everyone was beaten very badly. The last one standing was Murayama. But he was also very badly wounded.

After the Triad attack, Oya High was smoldered. Murayama ordered to abandon Oya High to save their lives. After the fight, they also aimed to reach Mugen's Old hideout.


Rude Boys were following the same path. After Cherry warned them, Takeshi and P returned to gather the rest. Though the remaining part of Nameless City was filled by men wearing black and carrying guns. Gunshots come thick like winter hail. The tin projectiles cutting through the frozen air, oblivious to their purpose.

There was only one plan they could follow. Save the people of Nameless city and run. Their priority was to remain alive. They could figure the rest later. The Rude Boys aided everyone around the Nameless city helping them to empty the city. They brought them to an old refuge building.

Though Nameless city wasn't as lucky as the rest. A few people died and many were severely injured. After securing the people, the Rude Boys aimed to reach Mugen Hideout as well.


Daruma Ikka. The Triads signed their work with blood. The remaining of the Triad gang went to the Daruma Ikka region. They had one purpose only. To ravage everything that was left there. Triads have beaten up the members that were left behind, while their territories got trashed. Daruma the last of their goal that night.

Hyuga also reached Mugen old Building. The last to follow was Sannoh Rengokai followed by Hiroto. They managed to escape the fight as well. After the Triads showed up with Guns. All five SWORD Gangs reached Mugen's Hideout that evening. The view of the beaten SWORD members was a major shook to Masaki, Kohaku, and Tsukumo. As they weren't informed about the attacks.

Today SWORD was brought to its knees.

Upcoming Chapter: Act Twenty Two


Thank you for reading!

Feel free to Review and Follow! ^_^