My Jessi (JeTi)

MOMENTS (OneShot)

For all my life, I honestly admit, I rarely had friends for the sake of which I wanted to give up my career as a singer, just to prove my love. In general, I did not like to prove anything to anyone, I simply knew that my loud voice with a hoarse voice and my smiley eyes, plus my friendly character, were success in everything.

I was that person who had people to me in no time. In addition, from early childhood I knew what labor was and what it was like to live on trifles. How do I know that?

It's just that since I was 15 years old I have been living alone in South Korea, having moved here from America, where I used to live with my parents and older sister.

My dream is to become a better singer, to give my feelings through songs and music.

A dream would remain a dream if SM representatives had not noticed me and accepted me into their agency. Therefore, I became a trainee, and then I met eight of my future members, who replaced my family. Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, YoonA and Makne SeoHyun are my family, which I am ready to protect by any means possible.

Always, in any case, we say to each other that we are beautiful, that we will cope with all the difficulties that we will stay together. I never tire of repeating in all interviews that my girls are beautiful and that I love them very much.

Jung Sooyeon. Jung Jessica. A girl with a cold appearance, she rarely smiled, and always blew her cheeks so sweetly that she wanted to go up and pinch for them. My first friend in Korea, who spoke English. She, like me, came from California, even in the same hospital were born. There is a coincidence, right?

Jessi is a girl who was hard to make with friends.

Jessi, my quiet, calm, always sleeping girlfriend, my best friend ...

***

I opened my eyes, and the first thing I did, I looked at my watch, the hands indicated without 7 minutes 6 in the morning. She wanted to, as always, reach out, wrap herself in a warm blanket, until she realized that I was not in the hostel, but in the car. It completely flew from my head that as early as an hour and a half we were on the way to the set for the photo shoot of SAV magazine's fall-winter 2011. My look of habit was running around the inside of the car to understand who was driving with me. Taeyeon, our baby leader, was typing on the phone and giggling quietly. Next to her, Yuuri, closing her eyes, meditated, Sunny, as usual playing on the phone. A little to the side of them, SeoHyun and Sooyoung were talking quietly about something, Hyoyeon sat next to me and played games.

Strange, I remember exactly that all the girls got into the car. I remember when I closed my eyes, Jessica was still telling me something.

“Um, Hyo,” I cleared my throat and quietly turned to my seated girlfriend. She raised her head from the phone screen and looked at me. - Where are the other members?

- They have their own schedules. YoonA on the set of dorama, and Sika went to America for a photo shoot, will be tomorrow. You yourself know everything, why ask?

- What? - Taeyeon turned her head, looked back at us. Sooyoung and SeoHyun also looked at me strangely.

- Fanny-unnie, don’t you remember that in the morning we drove Sica-unnie to the airport, specially made a circle for her?

- Jessica was still saying goodbye to us and said that she would write when she arrived there.

I still had that “I can't-believe-you-me-lie” look when the brain helpfully reminded me all morning, starting from the time Taeyeon had woken her.

- Oh, I'm probably still sleepy! Never mind. I remembered - feeling my cheeks redden, I covered them with my palms and turned to the window.

“You are strange, Fanny.” Usually you know better than others where and why Jessica is going - the girl blushed more, the other members laughed out loud.

After a while, the car became quiet again.

They are right, I always know where Jesse is from the days when we were trainees. And it did not depend on the fact that we were the closest friends. Sometimes I had the feeling that I could read her mind from a distance.

Jesse has always been in my first place among the girls. She was a friend with whom you can speak English, remember the taste of a real hamburger, remember the nature of California morning.

“Oh, Sica-unnie sent a message,” SeoHyun exclaimed, looking at her mobile phone screen. An envious thought flashed through my mind: “why not me first?” But the thought quickly disappeared, I made myself a promise from the debut that I would not sharpen my emotions in relation to the girls. They only eat the brightest and brightest inside.

- What does she write?

- She just landed at the airport. So many fans have met. Now she is going to the hotel, shooting will begin only after 2 hours. Will call from the hotel. And yet, she already missed us. How cute!

“It seems to me that we will always miss each other,” Yuri shared her thought, looking at the girls.

“I want a house where we could all live together with our husbands, and grow old together.”

- I constantly think about this. Maybe not a house, but at home, so that they stood side by side. I would not want to lose any of you.

 

Another continent.

New York. Hotel «Cinema».

12 p.m.

Only after 2 hours will my photo shoot. What to do? Sleep? No, I do not want to. Maybe go for a walk around the hotel and look around? Great thought, Jessica. Now I will invite a manager with us and let's go. It has not changed at all since my last visit here, only new people. All the same light walls, nice pictures and marble floor. We didn’t walk for a long time, then a suggestion came from the manager:

- I was advised here one place, they say that you can have a great time. And it is here on the top floor.

- A party?

- No. Most likely, it resembles an exhibition of photographs. We still have time, so why not go. Do you agree, Jessica?

- Why not? Come along.

***

The first time I saw such beautiful photographs. How could a photographer glorify such a moment as complete happiness or sadness? The real art is to see a fleeting smile in your eyes when your face remains serious. I wanted to know who he was.

- And how do you like the photos? Did any gaze stop? - next to me stood a girl a little higher than me, dressed in jeans and a voluminous jacket, opening her bare shoulder with a black bra strap.

The perfumes that she used, I really liked, because I used these myself. Looking at her, I noticed that she was not older than me, 24-25 years old.

- I liked all the images. I am delighted and surprised. I would like to know a man who so vividly depicts sketches of nature.

“It's good to hear that there was at least someone who praises me.” Welcome to my exhibition. I, the artist, Katie Black, extended a hand for a handshake, to which I answered with pleasure.

- Hello, Katie. And I did not praise you, why praise talent? Maybe you will tell me what is better to use to get such a color in the image - indicating a light pink color. - My girlfriend loves pink, and always asks me to take it off. And when I photograph her, then everything merges. And only when she paints her lips with red lipstick, only then is it normal.

- Oh! I have been tormented by this problem for more than six months. I understand you. Sorry?

- Oh, you forgive me! Me, Jessica. Jessica Jung.

“You speak excellent English, Jessica.” But you are from Korea, right? South or North? Oh, sorry, I ...

- It's okay. I was born in Seoul, but I lived here in California until I was 12 years old.

- So, Jessica, if you have time, then I will tell you three tricks for shooting with pink color.

***

I spent an hour and a half with her, did not even notice how quickly time flew by. It’s usually hard for me to meet strangers, but there was such a feeling that I had known Katie for a long time. She reminded me of individual girls from my group. For example, with her laughter - Taeyeon (she didn’t think that there would be another girl who laughs like Ajumma). With clever words, SeoHyun, our maknae. She had a smiley eye, but still, when she smiled, she reminded me of Sunny and Tiffany. When we had to leave, we exchanged phone numbers and promised to phone.

I do not want to boast, but my work was excellent. Ha ha ha, I’m laughing myself. No, well, really. We were shot from the debut, so I got used to it, besides, I liked to portray new poses, show emotions. This is another part of being an Artist. To be better.

For all the time of filming, I could not call the girls. All calls were answered by a manager or stylist. All messages of the girls were transmitted orally. My absence is all day, but they already miss me. Nicely. I miss my girls terribly myself. When I get free, I’ll definitely call them. I’ll tell you about my new acquaintance.

 

Seoul

Noon. Inkigayo scene

Repetition

There were only eight of us girls. We arrived early, so we had to wait for our turn. We went right after the participants from the Miss A. group. Although we were from different agencies, we were friends. Our acquaintance began immediately after the show “Invincible Youth”, where Sunny became acquainted with everyone who participated there.

Suzy from Miss A participated in the second season, where Hyoyeon was with Sunny. Explosive mixture, I must say. They are the funniest of us. I even envy and try to learn to be funny.

Jessica never wrote a message, did not even call, and after all, more than 2 hours have passed since the photo shoot. I could not forget. Right Maybe still busy. Okay, I'll call her when we rehearse.