The trilogy of life - 3. The Red Thread of Fate (JeTi)

MOMENTS (OneShot)

All the following night was like a fairy tale, where at the end the princess disappeared, leaving a trace of lipstick on her cheek. True, that night the princess did not disappear, she was just carried home, and when she parted, the “prince” received her kiss. A gentle, romantic kiss on the cheek.

Although the “prince” hoped for another kiss, she wanted to feel those slightly full lips on her lips, but seeing how embarrassed she was and did not find herself because of the awkwardness of her impudent communication, she decided to abstain. And yet she still had a chance, and not only for a kiss, but also for the very communication with a new friend.

-If you again want to take a break from work problems or just talk, you know where to find me, - Tiffany finally told her, gently Jessica’s palm with her thumb on her left hand , when they approached the house where she lived.

-We had a great time, I had fun, and I really relaxed and enjoyed it. And all thanks to you and your knowledge of our night city - reluctantly letting go of my palm, Jessica smiled weakly.

- That's why I am a bartender to know everything, - she grinned, but her grin passed quickly and was replaced by her soft smile of her eyes. - I don't want to say goodbye to you, Jessi ... Oh, sorry, Jessica.

- No, no, I like it. Maybe one day I’ll drop by your bar. Maybe tomorrow if you leave me your phone number, Tiff.

God, and where did I get such courage ?! She looks at me so strangely, have I really misunderstood her hints? Doesn’t she want to continue to communicate with me?

-You got ahead of me, Jessi, - Tiffany said quickly, as if reading her thoughts, already taking her mobile phone out of the back pocket of her jeans. Her hands were shaking with tension, she still did not believe in luck. Did she really like me?

-Then until tomorrow, - Jessica asked rhetorically, not daring to take the first step toward her home.

She was pleased to be in the same company with a girl who from the first minute captivated her with her smile. But tomorrow a hard day was expected, and she needed to get enough sleep, which means goodbye.

- I will wait for your call I turned first towards the road, but could not take the first step. She again hesitantly turned to face her, smiled a little guilty. I'm sorry.

- And you me.

For which they asked for forgiveness, none of them knew, but after these words it somehow became easier for them to communicate further. After the word “sorry”, Jessica was able to move, but not towards her apartment, no, to the girl standing a little lower and looking at her:

- I forgot to thank you, Fanny, her half-whisper sounded kindly, as her face approached her, and her lips gently touched her cheeks, and then the bottom corner of her lips. Thanks for today. See you.

If one could compare, then Tiffany would compare herself with a guy who had just realized that true first love still exists. As if this moment was an instant for the realization that before that time she had never loved, there was just a passing hobby.

Yes, there was a fever in her chest, yes, her heart was beating when she liked someone, yes, she could think about that girl for a long time, think up situations related to her, but there never was such a moment, realizing sheer happiness from one fleeting kiss. Never!

She walked home as if intoxicated, although today she did not drink alcoholic beverages, all that she ate today was only coffee.

A coffee roasting aroma that has so far been soaked in Jessica.

Coffee with the aroma of her smile.

Coffee with the aroma of her laugh.

A hot drink with her touch the movement of her hands straightening their blond curls. The coffee that she was ready to drink indefinitely.

She was holding her mobile phone in her hands, afraid not to hear the call because of her own loud heart, which was beating her rhythm under the name " Jessica ".

- Hello - she heard the call immediately, as soon as the melody began to sound, she quickly the “accept the call” button, but did not have time to answer, the interlocutor said for her.

- Jessi - the name was uttered like a prayer, the heart, which had been beating before her echo in her ears, accelerated its pace several times.

-I really enjoyed communicating with you.” There was a feeling ...

- ... as if we had known each other for a long time ...

-... and we can understand ...

- ... each other at a glance ...

- Yes. Everything as you say. Do you have the same feeling, Tiff?

- I would like to stay with you today, - she admitted, putting the phone to her ear, sitting down on a bench that was not far from Jessica’s house.

- 9th floor, number 1805.