I'm your protector (Hyoyeon)

MOMENTS (OneShot)

The musical award ceremony was held 3 times in a row for the year. And each time after their holding in the newspapers or in the video comments, interesting moments or details surfaced. Often it was just fan fiction or just ridiculous rumors that threatened to break into scandal and overshadow the reputation of a particular artist. But sometimes incredible stories happen, and now, one of them.

***

They were invited to take part in the 2013 Seoul Music Awards. It was announced that they might receive the New Year's Award. Yes, they were newcomers, to be precise; their debut at Music Bank took place three months ago. It was unbelievable, but they were the first newcomers to immediately take first place, ahead of the leading 2PM group.

They considered victory a fortunate coincidence. Somehow too quickly they were presented to such a high podium as the award ceremony. To be honest, it still seemed like a dream to them that they all 4 were sitting here at the table, surrounded by famous artists, on which they used to equal and idolize their works.

The leader of the newcomer group “KIM” sat on the chair, relaxed, his expression on his face didn’t say anything, he couldn’t see how much he was worried and worried. At the age of 24, he was at such an event for the first time, he was terribly embarrassed and did not know where to look.

Therefore, he thoughtlessly examined the people around him and did not understand how he stopped at the girl, whose long wavy golden curls sparkled in the spotlights. She sat opposite him, her head bowed forward, talking about something with a neighbor.

There were 8 more girls sitting at that table, and he realized that she was from a women's group. From a very famous group. Looking at them, he realized who was sitting in front of him.

At the next table sat 9 princesses of Korea - 9 national goddesses - SNSD. Yes, he heard about them. Yes, he knew about them. He knew only in absentia, they had not yet met.

***

-Hyoyeon, some guy has been looking at you for about 15 minutes, - Taeyeon whispered in her ear, sitting on the girl’s right hand. She was the first to notice that interested look from a young man.

- Do you know him? “Just in a whisper,” Hyoyeon asked, without turning.

“I see him for the first time.” Do you know who that guy is? - quietly nodding her head to the side of the stylishly dressed black-haired guy, asked the other members of Taeyeon.

-Probably newcomers, - Sooyoung said quietly, without parting her lips, carefully looking at the young people. - They were all very nice guys. And the one, who looked, apparently was older than them.

-And it’s not by chance that they won 2PM three months ago at Music Bank, and then took up more places in other music programs? - glanced briefly in their direction Sunny, leaning over the table as if to take a bottle of water.

- Oh then it was an individual case when the group that debuted immediately became a winner - recalling the moment when she heard from the manager, straightening her long dark brown hair, Jessica suggested.

She was also interested in looking at the guy who was interested in their Hyoyeon, but her place was not convenient in terms of the fact that it was necessary to turn to face the next table. That is, to turn so as to face the guy who was looking at the member.

- We were very surprised when we heard from the manager.

- And how can one not be surprised, we have never had such a thing. We walked for a long time to the first victory, and it was hard to keep it - Tiffany remembered their difficult times, not hesitating to look in front of herself, directly in the eyes of a guy who did not even pay attention to her.

For the first time this happened, for the first time someone was so openly interested in one of them. And she was curious who he was and what he would do next.

- KIM, if I’m not mistaken, then won first place - YoonA responded from her place, dancing and singing along to the group that was now performing on stage. - The name of the group went on behalf of the leader. His name is Kim too ...

-Yes, and as the media wrote, he turned 24 this year, - Yuri added, embracing YoonA by the shoulders. She let out a dreamy sigh. - And don't look at me like that, you yourself would ask about such a hot guy ...

- Hot guy? Yuri! - the girls laughed, pushing each other by the side, and winking.

-It seems this “hot guy”is coming to us - interrupting the free laugh of the members, Seohyun said quietly, nodding toward the next table.

-Aigoo, Hyoyeon, he's coming here, what will you do?

***

A respectable male group, BigBang, performed on the stage, without stopping in the hall, their fans supported their work, shouted their names and screeched, singing along to them. Near the stage, the three guys also had fun, they tried to stir up a serious guy, but he sat like a idol, not paying attention to anyone. His gaze was turned to one point. Following his gaze, they found that the leader was looking at one of the “dance goddesses” Kim Hyoyeon.

- Hyun, soon our way to the stage!

- Hyun, we need to go on stage soon!

- Her name is Kim Hyoyeon, she is an SNSD member - only after that he drew attention to them.

-Do you know her, Hwang-ssi? Maybe you know her phone?

-How should I know her phone? I just know her as a memeber from the SNSD group.

-I know that too. Exactly, none of you are familiar with her? Not? And your friends? Also no. Sorry.

-Listen, hyung, why don’t you come up and pick up the phone yourself, - suggested their group maknae. - And what, when the ceremony is over, you go up to it and ...- the guy reasoned further.

-Hyun, he can't hear you anymore. And who pulled your tongue, man.

- M-yes, tomorrow we will be on all the main pages with the note: “The leader of the newcomer group“ KIM ”meets with Hyoyeon from the SNSD group”!

-You know our leader, we all studied him well, if I hadn’t said it myself, he would have thought of it. So what's the difference? We can only support him.

***

As soon as the proposal came from maknae of his group, he thought: “Really. Why not approach her yourself? ”

He didn’t think further, he just got up and went, with an unsteady gait, but went to the girl. He did not know what to say when he came up, it didn’t matter now, he just needed to go to her, not to fall, not to stumble in front of such a beautiful woman. His heart was beating furiously in his chest, his throat was dry, his hands were trembling, but when he spoke, his voice did not tremble:

“Hello,” he bowed respectfully to all the girls that looked at him all the time as he walked. He stopped near Hyoyeon, without expecting it, Kim got on one knee and looked into the girl's eyes. “We are not yet familiar with you, but I hope you enjoy my performance.” I would like to devote it to you today, beauty - without adding anything else, he called members to himself, bowed to the girls and walked away from their table.

- Hello - passing by them, the young people greeted, smiling sweetly at the girls, they were in a hurry to catch up with their leader.

-You know, you are the first girl to whom he will devote his dance and the first to hit him like that, - said the maknae following everyone, he paused a little near Hyoyeon, bowed and added. - You are the first girl to whom he himself approached. He is very shy and it is very difficult for him to even talk to a girl. But with you ...

***

All 9 girls were eagerly awaiting the next performance, constantly exchanging glances with each other, sometimes exchanging words with Hyoyeon that after the guy’s words she was quiet. She did not know how to react, but before her eyes stood the face of a young man who spoke such words. For the first time, someone devotes her speech to her, for the first time, she so openly says that he likes her. And I like it not as a member of the group, but as a simple girl, with the simple name Kim Hyoyeon.

-Hyoyeon, it begins ...- Jessica whispered next to her, taking her hand and pressing her to her.

***

From the first chords a melody from violins sounded, accelerating the pulse in the blood with its notes, although the melody was sad, but the beat of the music began to speed up. No voices were heard on the stage, there was one dance, a dance of young people flying, soaring to the sound of a violin. There was no leader among them.

His appearance was inconspicuous, in the gray shade of a dark circle in which guys danced on both sides. In the hall, the girls shouted his name, shouting even the violin melody, which won the first positions in the song. The staging of the dance was strange, none of the male groups thought of choreography so that each of the 4 guys was the main vocalist. Yet one vote stood out, and that voice belonged to the group leader.

Kim sang as if this was the last thing he wanted to say to his girlfriend, before they parted. Gentle, soulful, bewitching. A gray light fell on him, he simply stood in a circle, not moving, only his eyes burned everyone who his eyes fell on.

Around him chaos, rhythmic music, was ready to blow up the hall with its powerful energy, and inside this chaos he stood. He seemed to be the conductor of the musical he directed. And it looked so harmonious, so exciting eye contact, that everyone was mesmerized by the performance.

***

The SNSD girls were curiously awaiting the start of the performance, they were wondering what it would be like, whether they would like the new only recently debuted male group led by such a charismatic guy that he approached Hyoyeon in front of everyone.

They saw many performances, they admired many, and even were ardent admirers of the creativity of certain groups, but never in their entire activity had they seen such a magical performance, breathing magic.

A powerful beginning, each individually and at the same time in unity, showed their dance and voice movements. Their voices combined with each other, practicing in the range of high and low notes. They seemed to dominate the whole world, allowing you to touch, only for a moment, touch their emotions, which vibrated in their voices.

Their trick was that no one had yet tried to split the song so that in each syllable they would either sing in the lowest tones or sharply raise them to high notes. It turned out very contralto, unusual and interesting.

Hyoyeon looked at the stage in anticipation and was very surprised when she discovered that the leader of the group, Kim, was coming to her.

His powerful aura was highlighted with a blue light, he walked as if soaring, his gaze attracted her, and she raised her eyes to meet him. He was so close that now she could feel him close. His voice beckoned, and she could not help herself, she succumbed to his voice, which at the moment sang such desired words:

 

Chorus:

Today I met you, and my heart beat faster

In your eyes I saw myself

And I realized that he was alive ...

You gave me the feeling of flying again

I realized that it was fate when you smiled at me ...

Today I met you and do not intend to let you go

Please say your name, I must know

what letters to write in your soul ...

 

- Hyoyeon-ah, be strong, now will be the most important moment in his speech - Taeyeon quietly cheered her up, hugging her shoulders, next to her Jessica put her hand on her hip, soothing her troubled heart.

- What do you mean? - but she did not have time to ask how he knelt down before her again, took her hand again, looked into her eyes again with his gray eyes, and again his soulful voice whispered:

- Hello, I know that only 5 minutes have passed since we met. But time does not matter to the heart. Just meeting you here, I realized that the only name that I will keep there will be your name. Please become my girlfriend.

Please, become my girlfriend” - his words echoed in the depths of her soul, touching the most hidden corners. She had previously been asked to become a girl, but all this was only for the sake of the show and after that it was very painful and often in the hostel, members of the family calmed her.

Is it really now for the show? She wanted to take her hand away, because the performance was already over, which means that it no longer makes sense to play along. But what is strange, he still holds her hand, he still looks at her, as if waiting for an answer, why?

***

Many more days have passed. And everyone revolved around the leader of the KIM group and the soloist of the SNSD group, Kim Hyun. They were rumored. Rumors that hurt the hearts of girls.

On the evening of 2 days, a special statement from the leaders of the KIM group appeared on the screen on all well-known TV channels:

Good evening, residents of South Korea, I am the leader of the KIM group; I want to officially make one announcement. 2 days ago there was a presentation ceremony where my group performed. In anticipation of our release, I drew attention to the girl. She decided to confess to her. When I found out the name of this girl. It is my initiative to dedicate my song to her. We are no longer. I am still seeking this privilege. I beg you; stop pouring mud on this girl. I am her defender.

 

Hyoyeon saw his statement at the hostel when she returned after a hard day. Together with her, YunA, Suyon and Tiffany returned. Taeyeon and Sunny were on their way home, while Jessica and Yuuri are now filming a new show in Japan. Seohyun, their little one, was now preparing for a new musical, reading the script and learning her role with other actors.

These two days were a nightmare for all the girls when they met with Hoyon, why they are hidden from the public. She was upset that he did not say anything, was silent.

YoonA shouted from the living room after they had supper and began to rest.

- Seriously? - the girl asked, she entered the living room from the kitchen, where she cleaned the table with Seohyun.

- Now, now, I will make the sound louder. Listen up

She listened to what she liked, she was pleased.

The first meeting took place. What does she mean. Beginning of a new friendship? Or can they be a couple in love? Will they be such husbands and wife? Nobody knows how to develop tomorrow. We always hope for a good conclusion to the story.