PAPARAZZI (JeTi)

MOMENTS (OneShot)

More recently, an award ceremony was held for journalists in South Korea, and the very first place was taken by a decent girl, who, according to the residents of the city, but also the artists of show business, had a cold appearance that did not hurt the feelings of any company with her skills, Jung Jessica. The prize was that she could interview the most famous and most inaccessible 8 girls in South Korea - Girls Generation. About them, the company gave the scantest information in the history of music show business. And still, they were mega popular among all residents of Korea and abroad.

 

Monday morning

Now she stood in front of the president of SM company Lee Suman , her eyes looked straight into his eyes, and for all his speech, she never averted them even once.

“I am glad that it was you who turned out to be the best journalist, Miss Chung — shaking the young girl’s hand when meeting, that with a bow entered her office, which was located in the center of Seoul. His kind eyes instantly enveloped the slim figure and firm gait of the girl. She confidently shook his hand, threw a chic mane of golden curls behind her back and met his gaze with a smile. You can rely on this girl.

- I love reading your articles, you write outlining facts, not speculation or rumors.

- I do not like lies, Mr. L and. If someone doesn’t like what I write, I don’t work with them - surprisingly her voice was gentle, even affectionate, with such a cold appearance.

“That's exactly what I like about you.” Therefore, I will allow my girls to take inclusive. I will allow not only to interview, but also to live with the girls in the same hostel.

“Not worth it, Mr. L and. Half an hour is enough for me ...

- No, no, please agree, this is 1 chance per million. Yes, come in - there was a knock on the office, and after an invitation, a young man of about 30-35 years old entered the office. - Come in, Li Jin . Meet Jung Jung , she will write about our SNSD. Jessica get to know this Li Jin girls manager.

- I am glad to meet you personally, each time I am waiting for your article to read. I love the way you write, Jessica-si.

- Thank you, I am pleased, Jin oppa .

“Miss Jung , please think about my proposal to live with our girls for at least a week.” Travel with them to concerts, you can ask all questions, any. You are the only journalist girl I respect and appreciate.

- I do not understand why you need it, President L. and. Everyone loves your girls ...

- Yes, but I want to atone for all those years when I refused to interview all journalists. I just did not trust them. Only a week, I will agree with your superiors. Treat this interview as a little vacation.

“Well, you persuaded me, Lee Suman .” Still, my sister did not lie to me when she said that you would persuade me in 10 minutes.

- Your sister? Does she work for me?

- Oh yeah! Jung Crystal from F ( x ). She is my little sister - in the room there was a melodic laugh from the girl. Her cold aura suddenly came to life, she became like an angel.

- How could I not have guessed right away, ha ha ha. So hands on, Miss Jung ?

“ Y-yes , just how will the girls react to my invasion?”

“To be honest, they themselves invited me to persuade you.” I’ll tell you a secret that among my groups there are many of your fans. Do not be surprised if, leaving from here, you are surrounded ...

“Then I have to turn on the mode, Ice Princess,” the girl giggled, instantly a chill blew in the room. Jessica Jung again became an experienced journalist.

“I will take you to our girls, Jessica-si.”

- I would be grateful, Lee Jin oppa . Goodbye, President L. and.

 

In the rehearsal room, where the dance training should be held, none of the girls present there did not dance. With bated breath they watched the door, waiting for their manager. Half an hour ago, he was called by the president, due to the arrival of the journalist Jessica Chung , still known in the press, an ice princess. Just yesterday, they watched with interest the live broadcast of awarding the best reporter on KBS. And now, it was precisely that reporter that almost half of the company was so worried about, was here. And they will soon see her in the vicinity .

“She does not agree,” sighed a black-haired girl with eyes-smiles, who looked at her watch once in a row.

“Tiffany, I'm sure my uncle will persuade her - she tried not only to assure her friend, but also herself, Sunny, nervously fiddling the ribbon on the phone.

“And how can she refuse such a cool proposal, how to live with us, the coolest girls, not only in South Korea, but also abroad?”

“You're not sure either , TaeTae .” If she refused the JP-sonbenim itself , then who are we for her?

“Unnie didn’t refuse him, she was just busy at that time with family affairs - she hastened to protect the girl, YoonA.

“ YoonA-unnie , you're wrong, Jessica-onni then just missed the meeting ...”

“And I read somewhere that she just overslept and forgot about her - not hiding her laughter,” said Hyoyeon , the only girl among the girls who trained in front of the mirror.

“If only she agreed, I ...”

“We all know what you’ll do with Tae Taе,” Yuri poked her fist, pretending that she was not waiting for a reporter.

“Look at yourself, Yuri.” For the whole week we hear her name from you. Even in a dream. Teyon badly affects you, since she began to talk in a dream.

- If you look like that, then I'm not the only one. And do not hide, you all look forward to being able to shake her hand and possibly make friends. Indeed, for this, all the persuasion is to become her friends!

- Tiffany, fighting game ! - with a hint she raised her fists into the air of Sani, laughing the rest of the girls repeated after her .

- SANNY!!! - at that moment the door opened and a rather strange scene unfolded in front of the eyes of the manager and Jessica, where two beautiful girls were lying on the floor. - Hello, I’m Tiffany, it’s nice to meet you - quickly jumping off my friend, and after a minute I bowed at 90▫ Jessica.

“Hello,” Jessica inclined her head affably, not commenting on what she saw, her expression did not change, only her right eyebrow rose slightly. “Nice to meet you, I'm Jung Jessica, Non-Stop journalist .” All next week I will live with you, at your request, girls.

“I'm sure we'll have some fun, Jessica-si.”

“There is only one condition: I am not cooking - she giggled confusedly, adding - My younger sister said that I almost poisoned her this morning. Yes, and I do not like cucumbers. Perhaps this is all you need to know about me.

 

Monday evening

Jessica sat quietly surrounded by 8 girls, who did not hide her admiration for her. For half an hour she was interrogated, to say the least. They asked questions, but they themselves came up with the answers, and Jessica could only nod his head, smiling. To be honest, she was falling asleep, but somehow she was embarrassed to be the first to ask where her room would be.

“Jessica-si, if you do not mind, you will sleep with me, that is, in my room, that is ... oh my god, I have a free bed!” - clearing from sudden drying, Tiffany said, the first to notice that their guest was tired and wanted to sleep.

“We can talk without formalities, Tiffany.” We're the same age - turning to her, said Jessica. Her eyes gently the facial features of the girl standing next to her, her heart pounding softly in her chest, and her thoughts fluttered in turmoil.

“Then let's go to sleep, Jesse ?” - Somehow, the words sounded strange that Tiffany quickly waved her hands. “I mean, I'll show you where my room is.”

 

I will sleep in the same room with Tiffany / Jessica! This is probably a dream, to see her close, to talk to her tomorrow, when I wake up to see her face. What a wonderful dream.

 

Eh, Tiffany is so lucky! And why didn’t such a thought come to my mind? Although, if you think about it, it’s still good that Fanny suggested, I would not sleep at all night.

 

Fighting game, Fanny ! Ha ha ha, today is your night. Tomorrow we need to carefully look at her and tease a little.

 

Monday night

I tried to fall asleep, I honestly tried, but my eyes kept stopping at a certain blonde that was sleeping nearby. We did not say a word and a few words, after 10 minutes she said "good night" and fell asleep. Only our leader falls asleep so quickly.

Until now, she did not believe that she managed to persuade her to live with us for a week. A week to conquer her. And how do I confess to her in a week ?! True, my members said they would help me, for the sake of this everything was done.

“Will you look at me for a long time?” Why aren't you sleeping, Tiffany ?

- ... - Damn it, Jesse is not sleeping ?! What to do?

“Don't pretend to be sleeping.” Your gaze burns through me

“Sorry, I didn't mean to bother you.”

- Let's sleep, tomorrow is a hard day.

- Jessi...

- hmm?

- May I lie next to you? I used to hug my Totoro toy in a dream , but today I got it from a maknae . - Please agree, please ...

- Actually, I’m also used to hugging my sister, but now she’s not here and I’m somehow not calm. So, yes, come here. “Oh, how she said that!” My heart is ready to burst with mercy. How do you want to snuggle up to her, touch her skin ... Ah, but not today! “Good night, Tiffany.”

- Good night, Jessi!