TaengSica

MOMENTS (OneShot)

Music has always been more to Kim Taeyeon than just words and melody. She was an outlet for her, after a hard working day. Yes, she and work with what is called music. A singer who gives her voice and soul to people. Her fans accepted her with any repertoire, and she was grateful to them.
She and her 7, already 7 sisters, have come a long way to the heights of fame, and today they will again have to take a special fight, because they are nominated for the `` Best Band '', and she herself for the `` Best Ballad Performer ''.
Everything was perfect, and yet she felt that someone was missing.
And she knew whom.
***
Music has become for Jessica a way to breathe again, because now she lives a different life. Now she is a fashion designer, a connoisseur of fashion, which fascinated her from the first moments, as she understood how to be beautiful.
Nevertheless, it was boring without music, and her fans liked it when she sang. She released a solo album, shot a video, and has now been announced for "Best Vocal" in the new wave nomination for MMA 2016.
She was supported by her sister, family, not many who still believed in her, and she did not want to let them down.
And therefore, she is here, and not at all because, perhaps, she will see her former group here.
And in general, maybe she will not see them.
The waiting time did not last long.
The award ceremony has already begun, the hosts of the evening have already taken the stage, and announced the nominees.
***
They stood next to the stage, their eyes looked into the hall, hearing the voices of support from fans. Now their support was necessary for both of you, like air, which was now lacking.
Both of you only got worse, the ceremony was delayed for advertising.
You both did everything so as not to look back.
Hold your faces, smile, control yourself.
You both sighed freely, only for a second, feeling free when your hearts heard each other's voices.
You were both doomed.
Your eyes still met, and again you realized she won.