Scene of feelings (TaengSica)

MOMENTS (OneShot)

There was a rumor in the press that two members of the famous SNSD group, the leader Kim Taeyeon and the "ice princess" Jung Jessica, will be filming in the new series of the SBS channel. Fans were worried if there would be any omissions among the participants, whether they would quarrel.

After all, as they heard, Taeyeon will be in the role of a girl giving herself all to her friend, who she loves madly, despite all her shortcomings, all her unheard of behavior towards her. Jessica will play the role of a rude, ill-mannered girl who, for whatever reason, gets into fights.

The film itself will be focused on friendship, how far a person can go for friendship.

 

Maybe my story will be ordinary, ordinary for you.

Perhaps such a story happened to you once upon a time and you have already passed through it.

And you think why I decided to remind you of it.

Forgive me, but my past passed with me all my life and ended only today.

Why today? Today is my birthday and today in that window, you see, in that 5-story building, to the right of the tower, a window is burning on the 3rd floor, the second one, I see the silhouette.

Do you hear my heart beating? Do not hear? I tremble with overflowing emotions of happiness. My smile does not leave my face, and my eyes are burning, my legs are running to the house, my lungs almost lack air.

Today I will not return to an empty or a lonely house. And it doesn’t matter to me whether this person remembers my day; the main thing is that she is at home. I can stay with her longer. Today it will belong only to me. Selfish? But, if you only knew ...

You ask who this person is. Who am I talking about? Who so want to see and be around today? Every day I pray that this person will be with me longer. But every morning I come back to reality when I see an empty, neatly made bed and a scrap of paper with her handwriting and in one word: "I'm gone."

I go up to the third floor, near the door at number 54, restoring my breath, I take out the keys from my purse, insert it with a shaking hand into the door lock, open it, cross the threshold of our house:

- I came back - a picture familiar to me from school times is before my eyes, she, my sister, Lee Yong , is sitting at the desk, the one we often use for food, there are written or painted sheets of paper next to her and next to her.

Her eyes the color of soaked whiskey cover horn-rimmed glasses, tattered hair on her head, blurry makeup, a bottle of juice and a half-empty glass with orange juice, an undigested cigarette in an ashtray. Such a native atmosphere, I smile stupidly and quietly step over all the pieces of paper that are on the floor, go up to her.

- LeeYeon , I'm back!

- Yeah. Dinner on the table, in the kitchen, you just have to warm it up. You lingered today - all the same, without raising your head from what you wrote, LeeYeon said. - Surprised to see me here? - the girl quickly jumped up from her seat, hugged Jin-Ho , forced her to squat down next to her. Breathing in the neck, she continued - Today, just a blockage. I need to write one article by tomorrow, but I’m still marking time.

- How can I help you? - I knew that she would answer negatively now, but anyway, I decided to try my luck.

LeeYeon peered into my eyes for a long time, I saw my reflection in her pupils, then approached me, quickly kissed her cheek. For some time she did not leave me, so close that I could feel her breath saturated with cigarette smoke. I didn’t like that smell, I just could not stand it, but I had to put up with it, because Li Yen did an excellent job when she lit a cigarette.

No, no, you don’t think, she doesn’t smoke, just one puff, and then the cigarette lies in the ashtray, goes out.

“You will help me by going to the kitchen for a snack and going to your room.” Helpers will come to me soon - she my head, gently clicked on my forehead. “You look tired, you yourself need to rest.” Don’t worry about me, I can handle it.

“Okay, okay, I understand you.” You drive me away as always. And why can't I help you? I know everything, we once, by the way, started together! - Jin-Ho said, pouting, rising from her haunches, and laying her bag on the sofa next to the newspaper clippings.

Turning away from her friend, Jin-Ho touched her cheek, ran her finger over the place where the kiss left a trace from her friend's lips. Her eyes shone brighter than the smile on her lips when she entered the kitchen, set a plate of food in front of her. Bringing a fork with rice, she raised her eyes to the girl and the fork froze in the air near , and she froze herself, looking at her.

At this moment, the girl leaned forward, hanging from the sofa, resting her hands on the floor, and holding the pillows of the sofa with her feet, she looked so funny in this pose that Jin-Ho could not resist and laughed.

“Don't laugh,” LeeYeon said through laughter, trying to straighten her body, but her balance failed, and she tumbled to the floor, scattering a neatly folded outline from cut out newspaper news.

- Oh, it hurts! - rubbing the bruised places, but she quickly forgot about them when she looked at her work. - Damn it! All the work in vain! I so organically juxtaposed everything, and now, what is it? - Wailing with displeasure, the girl began to restore the mess.

- Let’s help, since it was my fault that such a crash happened - Jin-Ho said quickly, cleansing the plate of food, wiping her face and hands with a towel, she was ready to help, rejoicing to herself that something could be useful to her, but a doorbell sounded.

- Finally, the helpers arrived! - The girl was delighted, instantly forgetting about who was next to her. - Now open! What an impatient one! - opening the doors and letting in four people her work colleagues two guys and two girls. - Now everything will go smoothly for me! - Happily rubbing their hands, they carefully made their way into the back of the room.

“You tried, not like we did.” I hadn’t even started the task yet - one of the girls said, straightening her black hair behind her back, she had previously greeted her roommate LeeYeon .

To be honest, she did not expect to meet her here; they had a strained relationship from the very first meeting. She often noticed a jealous look at Jin-Ho when she hugged or laid her head on Lee Ha's shoulders.

“I bet you went on a date with another guy instead?” - Pinned her standing next to another colleague LeeYeon. “And she came here because she knew, unnie, she would do everything for us.”

“It’s as if you also didn’t come here for this reason.”

- You always come to everything ready, but today is a different case. Now you will work and work out all the previous days - handing out scissors, glue and a piece of cut out newspaper. - Today I did not have time. Jin-Ho, put the kettle on the stove? I wanted to drink.

- Will you offer us? - asked the senior man for all her colleagues, putting his black case on the floor next to the sofa. He himself straightened up, looked around, his gaze, as usual, lingered on the picture that hung in the middle, near the entrance doors.

For some strange reason, this picture catches the eye of anyone who would be called and came to them. And what is usual in simple paint on a landscape sheet with a blot inside and initials in the heart below? For those who do not know the history of this picture - nothing, an empty place.

But for me she was special. The very first gift from LeeYeon. Looking at him my heart always warms up from those rays of heat that were put into the picture.

“You, no. Why on earth should I share with you the special tea Jin-Ho made for me? He is only mine! After all unnie? She winked at the girl.

A conditional word was uttered, which meant that if she turned away at least for a second, then when she returned to the room, she would not be. The door will close behind them, and the squinted eyes of a friend will wink at her and she will say that she will return in the morning.

It was so often, at first she bought into a hoax, then began to pretend that she did not understand her words, and now, now she didn’t want and didn’t want to let LeeYeon go so simply . Today the day belongs to her and only to her. She looked into her friend’s eyes, trying to tell her with a look what she expected from her, but saw only the expectation that she would fulfill her request.

**

On the one hand, it’s easy for us to show the emotions that are required of us. After all, we live together and many times there have been such cases. We can handle it. You just need to tune in. ”

Taeyeon recalled her words when she re-read the scene that they needed to play right now. She sat with the script in her hands on the couch, which was the scenery, read and thought how to show her discontent with her eyes, while leaving her face calm.

How to show with your eyes that you don’t want to share it with anyone?

How to show that this day belongs only to her?

Have they ever had such a case?

She tried to remember the situation in their lives, but only that recent incident occurred yesterday, after filming, when they returned by car to the hostel.

****

They finished about 17 : 00 pm, they were dressed, taking clothes to the role, the manager took them. They said goodbye to the crew, they were again reminded that they were waiting for tomorrow early in the morning. The two of them sat in the back seats of the car, Taeyeon was located on the right side, closer to the window, and Jessica next to her.

As soon as the car started, and their manager put the cassette of the new group, Jessica laid her head on Taeyeon's shoulder , closed her eyes, instantly fell into a dream.Looking at her friend's sleeping face, Taeyeon did not move .

Even on the set, in the end, she noticed that her member p was not feeling well, this was especially noticeable during the set. But only she saw, because she studied all the facial expressions of Jessica during the debut. Feeling her friend's head on her shoulder, Taeyeon gently her long hair, gently tucked a fallen lock over her ears so as not to interfere.

- What do you think we can do to play those emotions? - without opening her eyes, asked her Jessica , which slightly surprised her leader. Taeyeon then thought that she really fell asleep, but it turned out not. “You looked so lost and so sweet.” I really wanted to hug you, but I would ruin all the doubles. It turned out to be difficult, Taengoo.

- We can handle it. You yourself told me that it would be easier than a lung. Why would you disbelieve in our power? - she didn’t pull away, on the contrary she sat even closer, her palm did not take away from the hand on which she lay when she heard the question. Jessica ran her hand over Taeyeon's hand, then squeezed her palm in her hand, sighed.

“It would be better for me to get the role of Jin-Ho , and you LiEong .” And the characters are more suitable. In addition, I would rather play the moment when Jin-Ho realizes that her friend is coming, when Jin-Ho realizes that hope has broken into pieces of a pink mirror. I think tomorrow we will re-shoot that scene.

“And what was wrong with my eyes?” - asked Taeyeon , carefully listening to the girl's quiet voice, because now Jessica talked to her in a whisper so that no one else could hear her.

- I did not see in them a desire, a passion. They did not have a broken heart. Just imagine that instead of LeeYeon , I am sitting, and instead of staying with you on such a day, I am ready to leave and pick up your long-awaited gift.

- I took the gift ... That is, you want to say ...

You ran headlong after seeing my silhouette in the window, you shone, your heart sang, you were incredibly happy.” You thought that tonight belongs to you, only you alone.You gratefully accepted the gift. But then they came, my colleagues, and I'm going to leave you. Leave alone, alone again in this empty house, where you are so lonely when there is no me. Do you want me to leave or to stay with you? You should show just such a look, then everyone who will watch the drama will feel this moment.

 

Now recalling that dialogue Taeyeon again, which once in a row looked in the direction of Jessica. She stood next to the director and listened carefully to what he was talking about. She concentrated on looking at each footage, showing at that moment where it was better for her. Jessica has always been like that, and she was the first person Taeyeon could rely on at a difficult moment.

She trusted all 8 members , accepted help, talked on the charts , but always distinguished Jessica from everyone.

She loved to watch the girl, listen to her voice-overs, she sometimes found herself not breathing for a long time, silent, so as not to miss her voice.

Looking at her features, Taeyeon remembered everything that happened last night after they returned home.

Why she surfaced now, the girl did not know, but she felt that it was now necessary for her to use one of those feelings to convey a one-second emotion in the frame.

 

They were not met by all members, Tiffany and Yuri were still working on the show "Music Channel", but should be back soon. In addition, as soon as they climbed to the 3rd floor, the girls called themselves and said that it was all over, and soon they would be home.

As usual, household routine, bustle, laughter sounded all over the corners of the apartment. In this they were all, crazy, perky, funny, especially when in a good mood. And today there was a flurry of emotions, each of the girls talked, interrupting, about the day how it passed.

Taeyeon noticed that only Jessica was silent. She let the girls talk, smiled, but the smile was exhausted and she herself was kind of lethargic.

Taeyeon noticed that she looked at her watch and phone for a long time at the same time, as if waiting for him to make a call. And when he rang, immediately perked up, covering one ear with her fingers, she said into the phone:

- Hi, why did you delay with a call? Yes, I’m coming back tomorrow. Well, what did you find out? - further Taeyeon did not make out, the voice of Jessica was drowned out by the voices of the other members who were pacing there and there, waved their hands, danced, distributed commands who would cook and who would set the table. She could only follow her eyes with the movement of the girl.

Who called her at such a late time, what kind of girl?

Of her closest friends, Taeyeon knew only Hara, Taemin, IU. Maybe, of course, her younger sister called, who should now be somewhere between America or Thailand. Still, of course, her manager could call. Guesses and nothing more. She saw the girl crouched next to YoonA on the sofa, laid her head on her shoulder, sighed.

What a beautiful and sweet picture ,” thought Taeyeon , smiling tenderly at the couple. Caring and tenderness was what was read in YoonA's glance at Jessica. Sica closed her eyes and sang something quietly. “ Was it interesting I also looked from the side, in the car, when did Jessica whisper to me? "A worm of discontent crept into my heart, but it quickly disappeared when YoonA laughed and patted the girl's hair.

Soon, all members gathered next to them , laying out food on plates, settling in more conveniently, Hyoyeon was the first to turn on the TV.

As soon as she clicked on the “Start”, the doorbell sounded and Yuri and Tiffany entered. Both are tired but happy.

- Oh, the food! Food, food, food - as an ode to Tiffany sang, eagerly looking at full plates with hot, just delivered to her home, food. “I'm so hungry, although rice was brought to the studio just recently!”

- Usually Sooyoong says so, did you switch places today? - without lifting her head from YoonA’s shoulder, asked Jessica. “You told me that you brought a lot of sweets and you ate so much that when you come home, you will give me your portion.”

“Did I call you?” I don’t remember when I told you this, Sica - cleverly squinted her smile eyes.

“Then I will not give you anything, and I will eat your entire portion myself.” Or not, I will share with my beloved members .

A worm of jealousy crept into the heart of Taeyeon, a thought flashed immediately: “When did they call back? Now? "