Umbrella (JeTi)

MOMENTS (OneShot)

Outside the window, the wind rustled, affecting the tops of the trees with its breath. Rain splinters fell from the kingdom of heaven, wounding pedestrians with few drops with their drops. The morning is just under her mood. I woke up earlier than usual, everyone else was sleeping in the house. In order not to wake anyone, she quickly gathered, leaving a note on the table, and left the house.

She was in no hurry, because before the start of the first lesson there was still a lot of time. Drops cheerfully bounced over the fabric of the umbrella, the wind trembled lightly in a school uniform, consisting of a dark skirt in a fold, white blouses up, knee-high socks, but she didn’t put them on, there was a tie instead. The bag dangled over his shoulder, peeking out from under the umbrella.

The girl almost did not look around, so out of the corner of her eye she noticed an approaching car only at the very last moment, when she stopped next to her. The front window opened, and inside the girl found her classmate, best friend.

“Hey Jess, take a ride,” the young man waved his hand, already opening the car doors. “You also decided to come to school early today?” The weather is not great, I couldn’t fall asleep all night because of him, which is why I am so sleepy.

- I would sleep further, what brings you to school so early? - leaning back in a comfortable seat, asked Jessica Jung, the head of the class. “Your driver would have drove you in five minutes if necessary.”

“Hahaha, envy silently, friend.” Today is the last day before the summer holidays, I decided that the sooner we start, the faster we finish. And so I think not only me, look - he nodded when they drove up to the school gates.

High school students were pulling themselves together to the building, holding umbrellas above their heads. One by one, cars drove past the school gates, dropped off high school students, and drove back.

4 girls ran past them merrily, entering into a puddle and from this laughing even louder. Jessica's gaze was captured by long black hair, a loud, floody laugh, and her heart itself became more frequent.

Hwang MiYeon or Tiffany, as she loved to be called so.

The girl, like a bright flash, is always in motion. From the first meeting, as soon as she entered their class, she caught all her attention. And not only her, immediately a crowd of fans from their class and neighboring ones appeared too. Each of the guys confessed her love, sought her attention, giving gifts and flowers. She went on a date with some, but in most cases she refused.

“Today is a great opportunity to be alone with her, don't you think so?” - the guy asked, looking at Jessica with an understanding look. “How much longer will you ignore the fact that you like her?”

“You know me better than I do, Siwon, so tell me,” the girl retorted irritably when she saw the next boyfriend approaching Tiffany. - Thank you for the ride - resolutely opening the door of the car, opening the umbrella, along which the drops immediately danced, I went to the building.

“Stubborn, but I will make this day an ideal opportunity to make your dream a reality.” But I can’t do it myself, I need help, and I know very well who will help me.

***

She loved so much when raindrops fell from the sky, giving coolness after hot and stuffy days. She loved to watch the weather at such a time. Everything seemed to set in motion, the city came to life again, taking a deep breath, filling it with life-giving moist air. Tiffany did not forget the umbrella when she ran out of the house, no, she did not consciously take it. She laughed loudly all the way to school, giving her laughter and joy to passers-by. For some strange reason, she was happy today. Something good is about to happen today.

On the way, she met her school friends, who, too, left the house without umbrellas, the rain instantly wet their school uniforms and their hair became heavy due to water. But they also laughed merrily, fled to school. After all, today is the last day of classes, and then summer days.

Near the school, as usual, fans greeted her, craving her attention, but Tiffany only smiled back and kept glancing towards the parked car, with very familiar numbers. And she was not mistaken in her judgments when Jessica Jang, the ice princess of the school, the Queen for breaking hearts, the one and only girl who won her heart for a long time, got out of the same car.

She fell in love with her at first sight. From that day, she waited for Jessica to pay attention to her, but the days passed, and the girl passed her by. All that Tiffany managed to get from the girl is a cold "hello" and "bye."

When Jessica passed by her, she did not even let her know with a glance that she had noticed her.

- Today you will have a chance to talk with her, we have already thought out a plan - we assured her friends, she could only doomedly to breathe. - This time it will definitely work!

***

The rain was pouring without ceasing, and frankly, Tiffany was no longer glad that she had forgotten the umbrella. While the last lessons were going on, she sat in a sports uniform while she was drying out. But now, knowing that time was approaching home, and I needed to get wet again in the rain, I really did not want to.

Enough of the fact that she all day bashfully hid her face from Jessica's inquiring eyes. She seemed to be reproaching her with something, the girl could not understand what exactly. In addition, the surprise did not end there, it turns out today they are on duty in the classroom. And how did they turn out to be, because their turn has long passed?

True, a minute later she immediately understood who she owed such a surprise to, her friends winked at her and smiled to her ears.

- Jessica - tried to establish a dialogue with the girl when they were left alone in the classroom.

- I will start to wipe the windowsills, water the flowers and wipe the board. You sweep - Jessica ordered, not turning in the direction of Tiffany.

- Good - the girl did not argue with her. Then they worked silently.

***

So I talked with Tiffany - Jessica reproached herself, locking the classroom with a key, letting the black-haired girl forward and imperceptibly inhaling the aroma. Her heart almost jumped out of her s when Tiffany didn’t purposely pass in a very close distance from her.

And honestly, her mind almost faded when Tiffany stopped abruptly halfway, remembering that she forgot to close the window, turned to face Jessica, their lips at that moment were very close to each other. They both became red-hot and both quickly took a step to the side, and at the same time at the same time. Laughing embarrassedly, Tiffany stepped sideways, hurried back to the classroom to make sure they closed the window.

She likes me, I will not confuse this look with anything. Oh my god my heart, it beats so loud! - leaning against the door of the classroom, Tiffany smiled happily, holding her heart, trying to at least slightly appease him. She didn’t stop further in the classroom, after three minutes she had already caught up with Jessica. Two minutes later they went outside, where it was raining, as if from a bucket.

How would I ask for an umbrella under the umbrella to Jessica. This is the best scene from a romantic film and if it allows, then maybe we will start a dialogue, and maybe we will become friends, and then ...

“Come on,” Jessica said simply, opening the umbrella and starting to go down the stairs. Tiffany did not believe her ears, maybe her imagination ran wild, and she heard what she wanted to hear.

- Do not want? - Jessica raised an eyebrow, shrugged and added nothing more, began to slowly leave.

- Wait! - Tiffany shouted suddenly, realizing that what she heard was not a dream, fell off her place, ran to the girl. - Sorry. I didn’t think it would rain all day.

- Move closer, or you will get wet - Jessica herself took a step, boldly took Tiffany's hand, moved her to her. - Let's go.

Drops cheerfully bounced over a small umbrella, giving a happy memory of today's rainy day.